UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bucky Boyd is the new breed of Heavyweight

3/2/13 10:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -
MentaL - 

why can't we get this hillbilly shit in the uK :(

You have gypsies

There are plenty of vids of gypsies fighting with their shirts off in car parks drunk out of their minds. Which begs the question, where are all the men when this is happening?. Lol Phone Post
3/2/13 11:06 AM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucky disappoints his many fans :/ Shame.
3/2/13 11:40 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So....the bear didn't come out full force then? Phone Post
3/2/13 11:48 AM
The Shockmaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boyd was winning before he got caught. He was just overconfident. Too much cock.
3/2/13 12:19 PM
steveAKAslick
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is almost like watching Buster Douglas vs Tyson Phone Post
3/2/13 1:27 PM
rnunz
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched the fight. Even though he lost I think that was the best version of Bucky we have ever seen. He'll be back and the tree will fall. Phone Post
3/2/13 1:36 PM
solidsnake
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadly it's to the back of the line for Bucky Boyd. He's going to have to earn a few wins before he gets another shot against The Tree. He'll have to take down a few shrubs and perennials first.
3/2/13 1:41 PM
Chris27

dam, sadly this is what I thought would happen, if only BUcky could fight like Tree he could be a star.

Tree is boring, we want ta a hear abas da locamolis, uh tha ghost train.

3/2/13 3:01 PM
KickassMcrad
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER -  I could whip both those guys asses. Good fucking goodness.

Look at the tits on the tree. That fat fuck wouldnt last 30 sec vs any legit 170 lb am boxer Phone Post

You couldn't kick shit even if Bucky pinched a loaf on your foot.

How dare you talk that way about a legend.

MODS - Ban this man for fighter bashing.

3/2/13 3:10 PM
Jacinto
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I talked to Bucky after the fight and he told me that the Tree was still a fucking cheater and that he had a rock in his glove!
3/2/13 3:14 PM
mose
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucky on Tosh coming soon.
3/2/13 3:41 PM
Sex Chicken
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone got to Bucky. He took a dive. There's no way a motivated Bucky Boyd loses that fight! Fucking horsehit.  Boxing needs to clean up the sport if it wants to be taking seriously. WAKE THE FUCK UP AND PROTECT YOUR CHAMPIONS!

3/2/13 4:32 PM
Gem City

Damn Bucky...I was gonna offer you a street fight that would have made you famous but after watching that I would be worried that my guy would seriously hurt you so fuck that
3/2/13 4:34 PM
JoeMimic
595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dvh10 -  Would love to see Bucky fight big joe Joyce Phone Post

VTFU for that comment. I'd love to see Joe Joyce or any of the gypsies fight this fuck.
3/2/13 4:54 PM
Dr Gonzo
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gem City - Damn Bucky...I was gonna offer you a street fight that would have made you famous but after watching that I would be worried that my guy would seriously hurt you so fuck that

Bullshit. So a guy loses a couple of fights in a row and he's washed up? I'm getting pretty tired of all the Bucky-bashing around here.
3/2/13 5:00 PM
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - .

Keep in mind, I am no medical professional, but I think this guy is mentally handicapped. Who from his family slept with a bear again?
3/2/13 5:47 PM
Zakmma
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we get Bucky Boyd vs Bob Sapp? Would love to see how that plays out Phone Post
3/2/13 6:04 PM
Jaybrone
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Serious question is that kid retarded or developmentaly challgened?

3/2/13 7:02 PM
KickassMcrad
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER - 
KickassMcrad -
LOAN VIPER -  I could whip both those guys asses. Good fucking goodness.

Look at the tits on the tree. That fat fuck wouldnt last 30 sec vs any legit 170 lb am boxer Phone Post

You couldn't kick shit even if Bucky pinched a loaf on your foot.

How dare you talk that way about a legend.

MODS - Ban this man for fighter bashing.

I apologize.

Bucky tanned my ass this mornin.

He caught up w me @ the gas station and kod me w a hook.

Then fucked my girl. My god this Bucky Phone Post

I'm sorry you experienced that.

He's an unstoppable fratetrane.

It's the bear in him.

3/2/13 7:28 PM
sk8actr
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a battle, what a story. I am sure Bucky will learn from this loss and come back even stronger. Tree's will eventually, fall.
3/2/13 7:33 PM
Jesus Quintana

As much as I have enjoyed this thread and my introduction to Bucky Boyd, I kind of feel bad for him if he is in fact mentally handicapped.
3/2/13 9:45 PM
Sex Chicken
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sk8actr - What a battle, what a story. I am sure Bucky will learn from this loss and come back even stronger. Tree's will eventually, fall.

This might be the greatest post I've ever read. Bucky is not a man you stick in a corner.

TREE'S WILL EVENTUALLY FALL!!!

3/6/13 12:47 PM
FreakDaddy
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So how did the Tree do after his win against Bucky??? I wonder if he won anymore fights?
3/6/13 12:54 PM
Chris27

303 - 
FreakDaddy - .

Keep in mind, I am no medical professional, but I think this guy is mentally handicapped. Who from his family slept with a bear again?

BUcky is the real life version of ManBearPig.
3/6/13 1:03 PM
Jacinto
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really the people around him that encouraged him to enter this event should be ashamed. You can tell that the poor guy is really slow and they knew he was gonna get beat down in that show. Luckily the damage done with the gear they use is minimal but still he got knocked down and humiliated in that video.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.