UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Michael chandler?

2/10/13 12:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rhys91
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -
luctaro - It would be fun if someone could compile how many fights left do Bellator champions and stars have. That way we can get a little countdown show everytime one of them fights:

Shlemenko: 3 fought and 2 to go!
Chandler: 4 fought and 2 to go!

etc etc.

It would enrage every ZUFFA hater hehe

im guessing, but maybe chandler has 3 more fights.  and pat curran around the same.

Those will be the biggest bellator free agents if they remain champs as they will have been on spike instead of mtv2 which has 5 times more exposure.

Zuffa gave lombard a 400k signing bonus plus 350k a fight and he was only featured on mtv2.  chandler and curran will get at least that much if not more. 

I don't think the UFC would offer Chandler as much as Lombard, No way. Phone Post
2/10/13 12:22 PM
cumprido1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Top 5 for sure. Maybe top 3.

He's beat some really good guys in bellator, and he's only going to get better. He's got the complete package. Phone Post
2/10/13 12:24 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhys91 - 
MMALOGIC -
luctaro - It would be fun if someone could compile how many fights left do Bellator champions and stars have. That way we can get a little countdown show everytime one of them fights:

Shlemenko: 3 fought and 2 to go!
Chandler: 4 fought and 2 to go!

etc etc.

It would enrage every ZUFFA hater hehe

im guessing, but maybe chandler has 3 more fights.  and pat curran around the same.

Those will be the biggest bellator free agents if they remain champs as they will have been on spike instead of mtv2 which has 5 times more exposure.

Zuffa gave lombard a 400k signing bonus plus 350k a fight and he was only featured on mtv2.  chandler and curran will get at least that much if not more. 

I don't think the UFC would offer Chandler as much as Lombard, No way. Phone Post

Its possible, i know the heavier divs get more money but Eddie didnt get Lombard money cause he wasnt the champ, if he was the champ ni Bellator he could have gotten what Lombard got.

Same with Chandler, like Logic said he is gonna be more popular now fighting on Spike instead of MTV 2, if he keeps wrecking dudes over the next year or 3, 4, 5 fights, whatever he has on his contract and he becomes a free agent as Bellator champ, UFC could really look to stick it to Bellator by taking their brightest and best prospect/fighter/champ from them.
2/10/13 1:21 PM
Scott Rotem

He COULD be the #1 lw in the world right now. If given the chance, no doubt he would prove that to be true.
2/10/13 2:32 PM
subwrassler
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - Chandler would be top 3/4 and possibly even UFC champ at some point, he is that good.

If I could pick one fighter to go to the UFC right now it would be him.

2/10/13 4:32 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chandler v. forum member Matt Perry, Zuffa make it happen Phone Post
2/10/13 4:40 PM
Allen Hood

Champion material Phone Post
2/10/13 4:49 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PitbullAlves - he would bring a lot of exciting fights, him vs bobby green would be cool

I'm a huge fan of BOTH of these guys, but I think Bobby needs a few more W's before he's ready for a guy like Chandler... The guy is such a bull in the gym it's scary.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.