UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone looking forward to UFC London card???

2/9/13 5:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
British101
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Firstly ill state that have a lot of respect for any and all fighters and there is a few good fights on the card but im mainly talking about the ufc in england in general. I'm English myself but these English cards really don't excite me too much, fair enough giving us some homegrown fighters but I'm sick of seeing British fighters fight other low level fighters and hovering around for a while until they fade away, id rather they fought some tough sob and if they lose then they're not good enough, what say you? Phone Post
2/9/13 6:05 AM
Ecostar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the fights in the UK have been amazing. I went to a ufc in the O2 and nearly all the fights were finished. I understand what your saying but don't knock the fights or the fighters. I recommend you buy the best ticket you can afford and get as close to the octagon as possible. It's so different from being at the back. Phone Post
2/9/13 6:18 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm really looking forward to seeing Te-Huna vs Jimmo Phone Post
2/9/13 6:26 AM
I_LOST_A_SN_BET_TO_LEGHOUND
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimi Manuwa and James te-huna are both exciting so I am pumped. Phone Post
2/9/13 7:11 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We're never going to get the top names unless we start paying top dollar for the numbered events. Personally I like paying 10 pounds a month for all UFC events.

Zuffa could probably make more money by taking their shows elsewhere, we're lucky they bring so many shows to the UK and the names already mentioned on the card are awesome fighters. Stop bitching OP,I'd bet you haven't even bought a ticket for next week. Phone Post
2/9/13 7:21 AM
British101
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - We're never going to get the top names unless we start paying top dollar for the numbered events. Personally I like paying 10 pounds a month for all UFC events.

Zuffa could probably make more money by taking their shows elsewhere, we're lucky they bring so many shows to the UK and the names already mentioned on the card are awesome fighters. Stop bitching OP,I'd bet you haven't even bought a ticket for next week. Phone Post
Can't even state an opinion without someone saying in bitching, I was just telling you what I think and asking what you think, next time ill just agree and be really happy about everything Phone Post
2/9/13 7:25 AM
hybridfc

if ur not excited ur not a fan Phone Post
2/9/13 7:30 AM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecostar - All the fights in the UK have been amazing. I went to a ufc in the O2 and nearly all the fights were finished. I understand what your saying but don't knock the fights or the fighters. I recommend you buy the best ticket you can afford and get as close to the octagon as possible. It's so different from being at the back. Phone Post
I went to the Nottingham show and bought the best seats that I could and because I was on the floor I found that I was watching the screen everytime it hit the ground. I reckon if I'd have sat in the higher seats then I'd have seen a lot better. Phone Post
2/9/13 7:55 AM
ken amtrack

I know a guy who lives in Leeds who is only into football and curry..He is stabby more than into MMA Phone Post
2/9/13 9:15 AM
Ecostar

SonnendbySilva -
Ecostar - All the fights in the UK have been amazing. I went to a ufc in the O2 and nearly all the fights were finished. I understand what your saying but don't knock the fights or the fighters. I recommend you buy the best ticket you can afford and get as close to the octagon as possible. It's so different from being at the back. Phone Post
I went to the Nottingham show and bought the best seats that I could and because I was on the floor I found that I was watching the screen everytime it hit the ground. I reckon if I'd have sat in the higher seats then I'd have seen a lot better. Phone Post
I was on the floor to. Enjoyed talking to the fighters Dana, Joe Silva, Kenny & Jon in between fights. Getting pictures. I've been 6 times and Nottingham was the one I spend more money on tickets because I live there and didn't need train fair and hotel etc. Phone Post
2/9/13 9:20 AM
huggy bear

This is a good card but it really seems like the UFC isn't promoting this card at all I've barley seen any commercials 4 it Phone Post
2/9/13 9:25 AM
caposa
1806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The whole main card is awesome, but Swanson-Poirier and Barao-McDonald are two insane back to back fights. Really looking forward to it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.