2/10/13 8:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheMessiah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt.. Good luck on the new gym.. Phone Post
2/10/13 9:15 AM
Mphelan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prestige, are you implying that Paragon is somehow not a quality gym?
2/10/13 11:08 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mphelan - Prestige, are you implying that Paragon is somehow not a quality gym?
Not at all, was just adding to the list of places to trane Phone Post
2/10/13 12:05 PM
UGCTT_Roadkill
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shoudawhouda - Is hector Munoz still in Corpus?Not saying for this job just genuinely curious and figures the corpus folks would know. Forgive the hijack. Phone Post
I believe so. One of my training partners is fighting him 3/23 in Corpus. Phone Post
2/10/13 12:19 PM
Edgars3FightLosingstreak
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Roadkill -
shoudawhouda - Is hector Munoz still in Corpus?Not saying for this job just genuinely curious and figures the corpus folks would know. Forgive the hijack. Phone Post
I believe so. One of my training partners is fighting him 3/23 in Corpus. Phone Post
Hector is back at Paragon I believe. Every now and then he comes to spar at American Revolution. Phone Post
2/10/13 12:44 PM
shoudawhouda
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool. Glad to see Hector fighting again. I know he was out of action for a few years. There was a time when he was really building some momentum and I fully expected to see him in the UFC.

Roadkill if you don't mind me asking, who is your training partner? Hector is a tough fight for anyone. Phone Post
2/10/13 12:57 PM
Tyrranicyde
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mind blown..... Victory Mma here in Corpus.
2/10/13 1:46 PM
SD CARTEL
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Word. Phone Post
2/10/13 2:51 PM
Eggbert
978 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you need a striking out coach I'm in Phone Post
2/10/13 3:02 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thaiboxer23 -  I'm 21, been training Muay Thai since I was 14. I have 6 ammy fights and I've been to the Oregon Ajarn Chai (President and founder of the Thai Boxing Association/TBA) Thai boxing camp. I have won two ammy Muay Thai championships. I've also trained with Ajarn Chai on 6 different other occasions. Am I somewhat qualified? Haha Phone Post

Dude, a bunch of grown men don't want to be taught by your adolescent ass.
2/10/13 3:32 PM
UGCTT_Roadkill

shoudawhouda - Cool. Glad to see Hector fighting again. I know he was out of action for a few years. There was a time when he was really building some momentum and I fully expected to see him in the UFC.

Roadkill if you don't mind me asking, who is your training partner? Hector is a tough fight for anyone. Phone Post
Gabe Vasquez Phone Post
2/10/13 5:26 PM
kingkoopa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paragon as decent. I use to live in corpus Phone Post
2/10/13 5:45 PM
Matt A Tat Tat On Dat Azz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edgars3FightLosingstreak - 
UGCTT_Roadkill -
Hector is back at Paragon I believe. Every now and then he comes to spar at American Revolution. Phone Post

Hector is not running his own gym anymore?
2/10/13 5:51 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forwarding this to my friend, he's one of the best boxing coaches for mma you will ever work with.
2/10/13 6:54 PM
shoudawhouda
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry roadkill but I think your guy loses. If we are talking the same Gabe Vasquez who lost to Russell Brewer. Respect to your training partner for taking tough fights though, Hector is no joke. Phone Post
2/10/13 6:55 PM
shoudawhouda

And sorry for the off topic conversation Dean, consider it a friendly TTT. Phone Post
2/10/13 7:09 PM
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AristidesBrito - Forwarding this to my friend, he's one of the best boxing coaches for mma you will ever work with.

Damn, i would very well be interested in becoming a fighter for victory team now!
2/10/13 7:11 PM
Cire
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT to help out a fellow Texan Phone Post
2/10/13 8:51 PM
UGCTT_Roadkill

shoudawhouda - Sorry roadkill but I think your guy loses. If we are talking the same Gabe Vasquez who lost to Russell Brewer. Respect to your training partner for taking tough fights though, Hector is no joke. Phone Post
Yup same guy hoping to be there for it Phone Post
2/11/13 1:33 AM
xander
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freddy Medellin, head instructor of American Revolution, is a great striking instructor. He trained under Maurice Smith for years and the quality shows in his instruction.
2/11/13 1:46 AM
Mphelan

AristidesBrito - Forwarding this to my friend, he's one of the best boxing coaches for mma you will ever work with.

Artie, if this is who I think it is, then I cannot recommend your friend highly enough. He fundamentally changed the way I approach boxing, striking in MMA, and my work as a coach.
2/11/13 10:10 AM
Elias Cepeda
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

2/11/13 11:53 AM
Morgz
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deuce77 -
chaplinshouse - 
Deuce77 - Lots of talent down here in $outh Texa$.

i think it's neat how you put little dollar signs there.  that must mean south texans aren't just talented, but pretty hip too

Awwww....you wish you from Texa$. Sorry bro. And TTT for Dean Lister.
Don't you mean ttt for Dean Li$ter? Phone Post
2/11/13 1:31 PM
chaplinshouse
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz - 
Deuce77 -
chaplinshouse - 
Deuce77 - Lots of talent down here in $outh Texa$.

i think it's neat how you put little dollar signs there.  that must mean south texans aren't just talented, but pretty hip too

Awwww....you wish you from Texa$. Sorry bro. And TTT for Dean Lister.
Don't you mean ttt for Dean Li$ter? Phone Post

actually i live in Texa$, $o i feel qualified to $ay, other than Au$tin, it'$ a $hithole.  

2/14/13 10:13 AM

DanTheWolfman - I'd like to hear more about the city, what it is like, what the people are like etc. Just to know

(seems like a great name for a place for a final showdown between Vampires and religious hunters for a movie...."Vamp Showdown in Corpus Christi".. anyone got a Dragon thing to loan me?....)

humid heat right? do gyms pump AC in the summer? Can you afford to blast AC the 4 months it is 90 plus?

How often hit by tornados and worse Mansoons/twisties over water?

decent place to live if you live on the southside, cost of living is really cheap, we're getting one of the best waterparks in the U.S. opening up in 2014. beach is 10 minutes away, lots of hot bitches that are college drop outs. humid heat most of the time, only gets cold 1 day a week in winter, most christmas' are spent wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.