UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> job opening for new gym in Corpus Cristi, Texas

2/13/13 2:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DanTheWolfman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/13/13 2:24 AM
I'd like to hear more about the city, what it is like, what the people are like etc. Just to know

(seems like a great name for a place for a final showdown between Vampires and religious hunters for a movie...."Vamp Showdown in Corpus Christi".. anyone got a Dragon thing to loan me?....)

humid heat right? do gyms pump AC in the summer? Can you afford to blast AC the 4 months it is 90 plus?

How often hit by tornados and worse Mansoons/twisties over water?
2/14/13 10:13 AM
Matt A Tat Tat On Dat Azz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - I'd like to hear more about the city, what it is like, what the people are like etc. Just to know

(seems like a great name for a place for a final showdown between Vampires and religious hunters for a movie...."Vamp Showdown in Corpus Christi".. anyone got a Dragon thing to loan me?....)

humid heat right? do gyms pump AC in the summer? Can you afford to blast AC the 4 months it is 90 plus?

How often hit by tornados and worse Mansoons/twisties over water?

decent place to live if you live on the southside, cost of living is really cheap, we're getting one of the best waterparks in the U.S. opening up in 2014. beach is 10 minutes away, lots of hot bitches that are college drop outs. humid heat most of the time, only gets cold 1 day a week in winter, most christmas' are spent wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt.
3/6/13 4:03 PM
The Za
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for Freddy

3/6/13 5:22 PM
Matt A Tat Tat On Dat Azz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freddy owns his own gym and is opening up another one, so I'd say he's out of contention for this, he may may know someone else though...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.