UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dan Hardy and Front Row Brians twitter exchange

2/9/13 6:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
potatoes
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://twitter.com/danhardymma/status/300390703408771072
(If a blue could be so kind as to post the link)

Dan seems to deal with the exchange in a non douchey way Phone Post
2/9/13 6:56 PM
HE H4TE ME
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am loving this!! Phone Post
2/9/13 6:59 PM
potatoes
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cliff notes are: front row Brian asks hardy about the whole Matt Hughes beef is about, Hardy says FRB may have Dan misunderstood, they are currently hashing out how much FRBs time is worth and how dan plans to distribute a video that he may or not make. Phone Post
2/9/13 7:00 PM
HE H4TE ME

And FRB needs money to do an interview because his time is "valuable" Phone Post
2/9/13 7:01 PM
liukangstoupee

In..
2/9/13 7:04 PM
Authority Figure

Edited: 02/09/13 7:05 PM

1h FrontRowBrian ‏@FrontRowBrian

@danhardymma I assumed it was a gimmick. It's for real? The punk rock angle? Why do you continue to call out a retired fighter?

1h Dan Hardy ‏@danhardymma

@FrontRowBrian who am I calling out? You still insulting people from behind a screen?

1h FrontRowBrian ‏@FrontRowBrian

@danhardymma I don't understand the obsession with Matt Hughes. He's a bad influence on fighters? Huh? Why?

1h Dan Hardy ‏@danhardymma

@FrontRowBrian why don't you and I have a face to face conversation sometime? You can ask me all the questions you like.

1h FrontRowBrian ‏

@FrontRowBrian @danhardymma I'd like that. UFC 159 NJ or Memorial Day in Vegas. A few people like me but not many. A few though. Some started out hating me

20m Dan Hardy ‏@danhardymma

Where did you go @FrontRowBrian ? Are we on for a face to face conversation, Memorial Day weekend...? Lets video it for everyone to see.

13m FrontRowBrian ‏

@FrontRowBrian @danhardymma sounds good but if it's taped, I need to be paid. I'm not in the Dan Hardy promotion biz. A conversation over drinks, then cool

11m Dan Hardy ‏@danhardymma

@FrontRowBrian why do you deserve to be paid? Don't be scared of the public mate...

9m FrontRowBrian ‏@FrontRowBrian

@danhardymma my time is valuable. You asked to meet me. Not other way around. I don't care if I meet you. If I do, fine. If not, don't care

Dan Hardy@danhardymma

Ok then @FrontRowBrian, how much is an hour of your time worth. Is this where you say a ridiculous amount so you don't have to back out?

3:48 PM - 9 Feb 13 5m

FrontRowBrian ‏@FrontRowBrian

@danhardymma depends on how it's distributed. If FUEL will do it, I need more than if it's just gonna be tweeted

4m Dan Hardy‏@danhardymma 

@FrontRowBrian I'm going to post it unedited, on YouTube and tweet it for everyone to see. Don't talk big and hide away mate, that's weak.

2/9/13 7:04 PM
Reggie Warren Jr
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man

Its entertaining. 

2/9/13 7:05 PM
potatoes

To be fair I feel terrible for giving Front Row Brian any though or discussion but the way hardy called him out on him being very disrespectful, and did so in a well reasoned non douchbagy way is pretty entertaining Phone Post
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@TheAntJimmyShow
@TalkMMA I say @FrontRowBrian vs @danhardymma as the co-main event before the BSL vs Tooth super fight.
Reggie Warren Jr
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man

What started it was Brian calling Dan hardys Punk rock image fake and saying something along the lines of "What is Dana White gonna do when Dan retires?"

2/9/13 7:07 PM
Authority Figure

IF  would ever think of airing it, I would think FRB would benefit from the air time.  

2/9/13 7:07 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the fuck would Front Row Idiot expect to be paid for a face to face? Who does he think he is?

He thinks FUEL gives a shit? lol
2/9/13 7:08 PM
Authority Figure

I like FRB. Always have. Wish folks hadn't driven him away out of jealousy. I'm not sure why Dan is so mad. You get a twitter account and people ask you things. If you don't want to be bothered, make your account private?

2/9/13 7:09 PM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRB wants money to talk to Dan Hardy?

Authority Figure

TheOne - Why the fuck would Front Row Idiot expect to be paid for a face to face? Who does he think he is?

He thinks FUEL gives a shit? lol

He thinks that any altercation, that is taped, between a fighter and anyone would end up being news - and he's right. In his case, if hes going to end up in the news by name or anonymously as a joke, he wants a check. Makes perfect sense. 

He doesn't care either way. He's just saying - Hardy is making it a big thing, so it could be big on the strength of that alone and he's not riding for free.

Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@FrontRowBrian
@danhardymma already said I will meet up w/ you. Then you added the camera. You're not even going to be under UFC contract after Brown fight

@danhardymma
@FrontRowBrian whether that's true or not, that's irrelevant. You have never, and never will be under contract. No cameras, fine...

@danhardymma
I don't mind not recording it @FrontRowBrian, it was more for you anyway. I thought you wanted the attention?
2/9/13 7:10 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 

I like FRB. Always have. Wish folks hadn't driven him away out of jealousy. I'm not sure why Dan is so mad. You get a twitter account and people ask you things. If you don't want to be bothered, make your account private?

FRB put words in Hardy's mouth and it sounds like he didn't even watch the interview.

He asks why he called out Hughes a retired fighter, which he didnt.
2/9/13 7:11 PM
Authority Figure

Pancake Syrup - @FrontRowBrian
@danhardymma already said I will meet up w/ you. Then you added the camera. You're not even going to be under UFC contract after Brown fight

@danhardymma
@FrontRowBrian whether that's true or not, that's irrelevant. You have never, and never will be under contract. No cameras, fine...

@danhardymma
I don't mind not recording it @FrontRowBrian, it was more for you anyway. I thought you wanted the attention?

lol. Now Hardy seems embarassed. Sheesh. 

2/9/13 7:12 PM
Pancake Syrup

Authority Figure - 
Pancake Syrup - @FrontRowBrian

@danhardymma

@danhardymma

lol. Now Hardy seems embarassed. Sheesh. 

lol wut? Get off FRB nuts
2/9/13 7:14 PM
HE H4TE ME

This all started because FRB called out Outlaw on his punk rock appearance Phone Post
2/9/13 7:15 PM
Authority Figure

2/9/13 7:15 PM
potatoes

Authority Figure -

I forgot to link to the initial tweet tht sparked the exchange FRB tweeted this first:

"@FrontRowBrian: Dan Hardy is retiring in 1 year? Damn, there goes the tattooed, fake punk rock, dyed mohawk demo. What will Dana do?"

I think dan responded quite reasonably and then FRB brought up the Matt Hughes thing

I should have posted this first tweet in the op really Phone Post
2/9/13 7:17 PM
Pancake Syrup

lol FRB is delusional

?@FrontRowBrian
.@bigfish042 @danhardymma why is that absurd? Dan isn't a big name. How does he help me in any way?
2/9/13 7:22 PM
pennviachoke
1119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRB is trying too hard here imo. Phone Post
2/9/13 7:24 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - lol FRB is delusional

?@FrontRowBrian
.@bigfish042 @danhardymma why is that absurd? Dan isn't a big name. How does he help me in any way?

I would love to kick this guy's ass.

Have a bad day, kick FRB's ass, tape it for everyone to see, go home happy.

He's a riot, props to Dan Hardy for not telling him to shove off.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.