UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pearson vs Couture UFC on Fuel 9

2/10/13 10:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
huggy bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - I don't think Ryan has a snowballs chance in hell to win this fight.. But then again I didn't think Bigfoot did either. Phone Post
Pearson isn't Gona underestimate him and I think will win by ko/TKO. They should of had masvidal fight Pearson or noons cause he def beat Ryan in that fight. Phone Post
2/10/13 12:14 PM
GroundStPound

Is Ross back to LW now?

If he's in the same sort of form as he was against G-Sots then Couture needs to keep those hands up. Phone Post
2/10/13 1:06 PM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In terms of rankings I'd put Ross between 10-15.

Strange fight, Dana wants little Couture to catch a beating and it will happen against Ross, probably a finish. Phone Post
2/10/13 2:08 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ross has some big power and will no doubt finish this fight Phone Post
2/10/13 3:48 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

huggy bear -
UGCTT_SidRival - I don't think Ryan has a snowballs chance in hell to win this fight.. But then again I didn't think Bigfoot did either. Phone Post
Pearson isn't Gona underestimate him and I think will win by ko/TKO. They should of had masvidal fight Pearson or noons cause he def beat Ryan in that fight. Phone Post
I agree. Noons and Ross would have been a great scrap. Phone Post
2/10/13 4:48 PM
Doc T
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couture will be one and done Phone Post
2/10/13 5:04 PM
RameauSoCouldYou
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Pearson deserves someone ranked higher. Hope he doesn't just get wrestle-bummed Phone Post
2/10/13 5:06 PM
MartialArtsMixed
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn Lt. America gonna have a hard time at Zuffa.
2/10/13 5:07 PM
I_LOST_A_SN_BET_TO_LEGHOUND
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - At least Dana cares enough about him to not let his father watch the carnage live.
Lol Phone Post
2/10/13 7:38 PM
CindyO

explodin - 
explodin -
CindyO -

I think Ryan wins this fight. I will bump this thread after he does so that I may gloat:)

Cindy

If Ross finishes him will you stop adding a signature to your posts? Phone Post
. Phone Post

Pfft! No! LOL  That's how I find my posts=)

Cindy

2/10/13 7:50 PM
Brabatross

Pearson is the one getting screwed here. Ryan has a lot of heart and is definitely capable of beating him. If Pearson loses this fight he's right at the bottom of the pack again.
2/10/13 8:58 PM
Fresh2death
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think people r underestimating Ryan in this fight I think he puts up a bigger fight and could win Phone Post
2/10/13 9:12 PM
Kostakio
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat - They don't like randy so they throw a beating to his son . That shits fucked up. Phone Post
haha Phone Post
2/10/13 9:17 PM
Bucephalus

Edited: 02/10/13 9:22 PM
CindyO - Pfft! No! LOL  That's how I find my posts=)

Cindy

It's easier to look at the row of 'ignore' 'quote' vote down' 'vote up' links. Your posts are the only posts with an 'edit' link... You can quickly scroll down and see a longer row of blue links easier than you can see the word Cindy buried a page of messages.

I don't care how you sign your posts.. I just thought I would drop a little knowledge your way.
2/11/13 7:01 PM
CindyO

Bucephalus - 
CindyO - Pfft! No! LOL  That's how I find my posts=)

Cindy

It's easier to look at the row of 'ignore' 'quote' vote down' 'vote up' links. Your posts are the only posts with an 'edit' link... You can quickly scroll down and see a longer row of blue links easier than you can see the word Cindy buried a page of messages.

I don't care how you sign your posts.. I just thought I would drop a little knowledge your way.

I know what you're saying but it doesn't 'pop' like the double-space followed by a row with 5 characters. On the old TUF board the edit button was red so it jumped out (theultimatefighter.tv before they rolled it into the UFC's site) so color works for me... but we don't have that here (or on the other boards I rarely post on) hence me doing what works best for me. Thanks.

Cindy

2/11/13 7:12 PM
DanTheWolfman

Ryan can play kick and move....kick the knees, and calves of Ross, but Ross should be able to get inside just a couple times to knock down Ryan
2/11/13 7:21 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - Ryan can play kick and move....kick the knees, and calves of Ross, but Ross should be able to get inside just a couple times to knock down Ryan

I don't think that's gonna be Ryan's gameplan. IMO he's gonna try and make this a dirty fight.
4/7/13 12:08 AM
CindyO

explodin - 
CindyO - 

I think Ryan wins this fight. I will bump this thread after he does so that I may gloat:)

Cindy

good call

LMFAO!!! I was sooooooo wrong! Ross is a beast!

Cindy

4/7/13 6:22 AM
Bucephalus

I was impressed with how Ryan controlled the first round. Ross was just too much for him in the end.
4/7/13 6:55 AM
KingD87
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan should hit his Dad's diet and bulk up a bit he looks so drawn out in the face. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 8:46 AM
Sam9104
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was Ryans walk out music for this fight?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.