UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Why people think Sandy Hook is a hoax (Must see!)

2/9/13 10:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
theshooter
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM5ZdO-IgEE
2/9/13 10:40 PM
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just because you say it's "must see" doesn't mean it is. Phone Post
2/9/13 10:41 PM
3 Sided Square
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ironic screen name
2/9/13 10:41 PM
Diddly
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought this was going to be a video about retardation
2/9/13 10:43 PM
theshooter
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"By people, do you mean fucking idiots?"

I mean people who investigate the facts and are not afraid to question authority.

"Just because you say it's 'must see' doesn't mean it is."

It is my opinion that it is a must see. Duh!

Notice how the two posters above attacked it without even watching it.
Mihow
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for OP

and yes I think he means idiots

that said, main stream media is garbage
Res ispa loquitur
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/9/13 10:44 PM
Mihow
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theshooter - "By people, do you mean fucking idiots?"

I mean people who investigate the facts and are not afraid to question authority.

because it's CP bullshit ... watching now tho but I find it hard to not barf in my mouth listening to that dude talk
2/9/13 10:46 PM
DrunkenOtter
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm all for an open minded discussion but, this whole conspiracy stuff is just too much sometimes. Phone Post
2/9/13 10:47 PM
jettdogg

"Pozner’s mother, Veronique, told the Jewish Daily Forward that she made the painful decision to to have an open casket for his wake in order to show people the “ugliness” of gun violence.

“We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away,” she said."

He also had only one hand left. I wonder how many of those babies had their heads blown right off?
2/9/13 10:48 PM
theshooter

"because it's CP bullshit ... watching now tho but I find it hard to not barf in my mouth listening to that dude talk "

Funny how some people are so quick to say "conspiracy theory bullshit" when it comes to questioning official conspiracy theories put out by the government, yet they buy any conspiracy theory that the government puts out, as if the government never lies.
2/9/13 10:50 PM
Mihow

theshooter - "because it's CP bullshit ... watching now tho but I find it hard to not barf in my mouth listening to that dude talk "

Funny how some people are so quick to say "conspiracy theory bullshit" when it comes to questioning official conspiracy theories put out by the government, yet they buy any conspiracy theory that the government puts out, as if the government never lies.

the video has the same problem you do. You play switcharoo with your thoughts. This thread is about Sandy Hook and you went on a tangent. That video was supposed to be about Sandy Hook, but, as always, he started ranting about how something happened once so maybe it happening again
2/9/13 10:51 PM
PoWdA101
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People are so fuckign retarded.

Tell the guy I work with whose neice was murdered at Sandy Hook that the shooting was fake.

I dare you.

2/9/13 10:56 PM
Lux Fixxins

theshooter - "By people, do you mean fucking idiots?"

How are you certain I didn't watch? Phone Post
2/9/13 10:57 PM
theshooter

"Tell the guy I work with whose neice was murdered at Sandy Hook that the shooting was fake."

Oh my god some people are dense. Nobody is saying that no one was killed at Sandy Hook, what we are saying is that there is evidence that the government lied about how it happened. There is evidence that the factions within the government either allowed it to happen, or in fact made it happen.

Why? Because they needed another crisis to get more people to support their gun control agenda.

2/9/13 10:58 PM
Redneck
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods, hurry up and move this thread to the CG, you guys snoozing on the job again or what?

2/9/13 10:58 PM
Res ispa loquitur
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mihow - 
theshooter - "because it's CP bullshit ... watching now tho but I find it hard to not barf in my mouth listening to that dude talk "

the video has the same problem you do. You play switcharoo with your thoughts. This thread is about Sandy Hook and you went on a tangent. That video was supposed to be about Sandy Hook, but, as always, he started ranting about how something happened once so maybe it happening again

2/9/13 11:00 PM
PoWdA101
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theshooter - "Tell the guy I work with whose neice was murdered at Sandy Hook that the shooting was fake."

Oh my god some people are dense. Nobody is saying that no one was killed at Sandy Hook, what we are saying is that there is evidence that the government lied about how it happened. There is evidence that the factions within the government either allowed it to happen, or in fact made it happen.

Why? Because they needed another crisis to get more people to support their gun control agenda.

Honestly, I am sick of the mainstream media. I am also sick of conspiracy theorists. Yes, it is wrong to never question anything. On the flipside it is retarded to question everything and then, when faced with zero evidence, continue to question certain things just because it fits into your sick little idea of reality. CT's are up there with the mindlessly religious. It makes no sense.

2/9/13 11:00 PM
theshooter

"How are you certain I didn't watch?"

Because they posted these comments before they would have had enough time to watch the video, unless they had seen it before I posted it. My hunch is that my posting this video here was their first exposure to it. Maybe they did see it elsewhere, but if this was their first exposure to it the fact of the matter is that if you look at the posting times they would not have had enough time to watch it before commenting.
2/9/13 11:02 PM
Res ispa loquitur

Edited: 02/09/13 11:02 PM
theshooter - "Tell the guy I work with whose neice was murdered at Sandy Hook that the shooting was fake."

Has all the info come out? No

is the investigation complete? No

in the same way people have speculated on the LAPD shooter, I have info from an inside source that has not been released to the media, and I can tell you all the speculating in the world you won't have the story correct....

Goddamn people are so fucking  impatient for info to come out. They fill in the blanks and then accept their own narrative as fact so damn easy...stupid instant gratification culture.

2/9/13 11:03 PM
Lux Fixxins

theshooter - "How are you certain I didn't watch?"

Because they posted these comments before they would have had enough time to watch the video, unless they had seen it before I posted it. My hunch is that my posting this video here was their first exposure to it. Maybe they did see it elsewhere, but if this was their first exposure to it the fact of the matter is that if you look at the posting times they would not have had enough time to watch it before commenting.
Those guys are dicks then. Phone Post
2/9/13 11:04 PM
PoWdA101

Res ispa loquitur - 

Has all the info come out? No

is the investigation complete? No

in the same way people have speculated on the LAPD shooter, I have info from an inside source that has not been released to the media, and I can tell you all the speculating in the world you won't have the story correct....

Goddamn people are so fucking  impatient for info to come out. They fill in the blanks and then accept their own narrative as fact so damn easy...stupid instant gratification culture.

All of this.

2/9/13 11:04 PM
theshooter

"On the flipside it is retarded to question everything and then, when faced with zero evidence, continue to question certain things just because it fits into your sick little idea of reality. CT's are up there with the mindlessly religious. It makes no sense."

There is evidence that the government is lying about Sandy Hook. Watch this video and watch some of the other videos on the subject. They are not just talking about of their asses. There are legitimate questions about what really happened at Sandy Hook.

After looking into it, it looks like another government false flag so they can use it to further their agenda to disarm the American people.

2/9/13 11:05 PM
Redneck
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/09/13 11:06 PM

Don't waste your breath shooter, guys like him simply refuse to even acknowledge the truth behind what you are saying. They just automatically revert to "so yer sayin' that kids weren't killed are yer?" mentality, despite the fact that no one is saying that.

The indisputable fact is that the media used actors to portray familiy members of victims, and survivors of the shooting. Anyone that is not aware of this fact by now, simply chooses not to make themselves aware.

2/9/13 11:12 PM
Redneck

Thanks to the mod that finally moved this thread to the CG, much obliged.

We can't have regular OGers exposed to such thought provoking concepts.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.