UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Why people think Sandy Hook is a hoax (Must see!)

2/9/13 11:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Don't waste your breath shooter, guys like him simply refuse to even acknowledge the truth behind what you are saying."

It really astounds me at how irrational some people are when it comes to questioning official government stories. It's like with 9/11, some people acted like questioning the official story about 9/11 was disrespectful to the people who died on 9/11. This is absurd. I think that investigating to find out what really happened, including questioning the official government story, is actually respecting those who died in the tragic event. If anything, I'd say that it is disrespectful to the dead to NOT investigate and to just go with the official government story, even if there are major holes in it (which there are).
2/9/13 11:15 PM
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" is the investigation complete? No"

The investigation is not even complete, yet politicians around the country want to pass new gun control laws because of this tragic event anyway.

This should tell you something.
2/9/13 11:18 PM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoWdA101 - 

People are so fuckign retarded.

Tell the guy I work with whose neice was murdered at Sandy Hook that the shooting was fake.

I dare you.

I dare you to use spell check before posting in future.

Especially if you are going to be prancing around the forum, referring to other people as retarded.

2/9/13 11:18 PM
theshooter

"We can't have regular OGers exposed to such thought provoking concepts."

I disagree. I think that everyone in the country, and world for that matter, needs to be exposed to this kind of material. Let's get the general public looking into this stuff instead of just blindly going along with whatever the government says.
2/9/13 11:26 PM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theshooter - "Don't waste your breath shooter, guys like him simply refuse to even acknowledge the truth behind what you are saying."

It really astounds me at how irrational some people are when it comes to questioning official government stories. It's like with 9/11, some people acted like questioning the official story about 9/11 was disrespectful to the people who died on 9/11. This is absurd. I think that investigating to find out what really happened, including questioning the official government story, is actually respecting those who died in the tragic event. If anything, I'd say that it is disrespectful to the dead to NOT investigate and to just go with the official government story, even if there are major holes in it (which there are).

Great points, I agree whole heartedly. If I was the victim of foul play, I would like to think that someone will be investigating it, to try and find out what really happened. I am puzzled by the people that want to shout down anyone who dares to ask, when the official answer is not satisfactory. In reality, they are the ones who are doing an injustice to the victims, by trying to suppress any investigation into the matter, beyond what snippets we get rationed to us by the mainstream media, despite how dubious their claims might seem.

One encouraging thng for me though, is the amount of people who are questioning so many aspects of the Sandy Hook story, it's as if the propganda is no longer working, or (and this more likely) they want you to know that it's propaganda, and they are testing to see what the reaction will be.

Either way, anyone that still buys the official story, hook, line and sinker, is obviously not very interested in world or domestic affairs, they just want a 30 second sound byte that sums it up for them, before they return to watching the latest season of The Voice.

2/9/13 11:29 PM
Redneck

theshooter - "We can't have regular OGers exposed to such thought provoking concepts."

I disagree. I think that everyone in the country, and world for that matter, needs to be exposed to this kind of material. Let's get the general public looking into this stuff instead of just blindly going along with whatever the government says.

I was kidding bro. I'm so disgusted that they only want "wolverine vs magilla the gorilla, who wins?", "I just farted", and "how do I shave my balls?", type threads on the OG, that I was being slightly sarcastic.

Sadly, it's a microcosm of society, the majority of people only want to occupy their minds with completely useless trivia rather than things of substance.

2/9/13 11:42 PM
Res ispa loquitur
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theshooter - " is the investigation complete? No"

The investigation is not even complete, yet politicians around the country want to pass new gun control laws because of this tragic event anyway.

This should tell you something.

Same thing at a minimum the way they are acting always tells me, humans are a reactionary species.

that being said, we also use events to further agendas....no doubt about that.

2/9/13 11:42 PM
theshooter

"Great points, I agree whole heartedly. If I was the victim of foul play, I would like to think that someone will be investigating it, to try and find out what really happened. I am puzzled by the people that want to shout down anyone who dares to ask, when the official answer is not satisfactory. In reality, they are the ones who are doing an injustice to the victims, by trying to suppress any investigation into the matter, beyond what snippets we get rationed to us by the mainstream media, despite how dubious their claims might seem."

I think that the problem is that so many people are indoctrinated into state worship, and authority figure worship in general, at such an early age, that it is difficult for many people to break out of this line of thinking. So their knee jerk reaction is to lash out at anyone who questions the state - so call "authority figures" - because they see it as attacking their world view.

I think that the government monitors how many people mindlessly buy into their bullshit and how many people do not (probably not exactly, but they do have a general idea), and I think that they make future plans based on this.

There is a disturbingly large percentage of the US population that is either on some form of government welfare, works for the government, works as a government contractor, or works in some kind of government protected field, or a field that would not exist if not for government. When you factor this in with the government education monopoly and government influence over the mass media, it is not hard to see why there are so many indoctrinated people who do not question authority in our society.
2/10/13 1:58 AM
Onikage
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoWdA101 - 

People are so fuckign retarded.

Tell the guy I work with whose neice was murdered at Sandy Hook that the shooting was fake.

I dare you.

lol at this guy rushing in here to make his completely irrelevant stupid ass comment.

I don't agree with Alex Jones on a lot of things, but he does a good job with that video. Just watch it you dildo.
2/10/13 2:14 AM
Redneck

2/10/13 2:24 AM
theshooter

ttt
5/4/13 2:05 AM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish alex jones and his minions of idiots were forced to go to the funerals of these "staged" events. Let them get in touch with reality a little bit
6/7/13 1:42 PM
ReneH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"go to the funerals of these "staged" events'

Now that you asked I'd like to attend some of these funerals.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.