UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Occult practices

2/10/13 9:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thedogofdogs
1023 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am an occultist, i have been studying and practicing since i was introduced to this by my grandfather, i am big into seals, and i am looking to talk to others who practice or are interested in occult practices.

2/10/13 9:19 AM
thedogofdogs
1023 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black seals are used for contact with dark Angels, they can be used for attraction purposes, or for other purposes such as wisdom, mastering a certain subject, vengence, lust, self-improvement, etc...

They are considered taboo by many, but i have found them very powerful and more succesful than white seals.

White seals require the practitioner to posess purity of thought and body, while black seals require none of that and seem to be able to be used at any time, where white seals require certain hours and certain days for success.

One must practice in solitude and be willing to provide in return for what they recieve, so this is definetly not for everyone.

I have found only one good book on the subject that actually has worked for me, and have gone through many other books that turned out to be garbage, so be careful where you get your info.

more to follow....

2/10/13 9:35 AM
thedogofdogs

72 is a very important number to all occultists....it has a power that is quite unique and powerful...

2/10/13 9:40 AM
thedogofdogs

BAEL...is the King of the East, who can be contacted for many purposes, he rules over many legions and can bring about a practioners wishes in a speedy manner, though one must be careful not to upset him.

If a practioner reaches this level of contact, then one can consider themselves a true occultist.

2/10/13 9:46 AM
thedogofdogs

Notice the crosses?

when studying history i have found these are very important and used by all occultists, icluding the Roman Catholic church, Kabballists, and even found worn by the dieties of Babylon and Sumeria.

2/10/13 9:49 AM
thedogofdogs

Ritual bathing and meditation are two important practices to all occultists, and should be considered very important.

One should also have clothing that is only used for these practices.

many tools and other articles can and will be used, but one should concentrate first on their clothing and perfecting bathing and meditation....i.m.o.

2/10/13 9:50 AM
thedogofdogs

well time to bath and go to church...more later...

2/10/13 11:11 AM
superiordanes
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in thanks dog

2/10/13 4:34 PM
Redneck
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excellent stuff Dogs.

Thanks for sharing.

2/10/13 5:22 PM
Redneck
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DogtownKai - LOL @ your gay ass "dark angels" Aleister.

Dude, be respectful, please.

I dont care if you think this is horseshit, or you think its devil worship, express your views in a respectful manner and don't be a douche.

Thanks,

2/10/13 5:57 PM
Redneck

For Dogtown

2/10/13 6:17 PM
Redneck

DogtownKai - Thanks Redneck, my bad on the 'tude. Dude be trollin' his ass off though.

I'd like to see if can tell me what this is, and break it down for me.

Fair enough man, I dont think dogs is trolling, but if that's your opinion, fine.

This forum is for people to post this kind of stuff, without copping the sort of shit they might cop on the OG, so you are most welcome to post your opinion here, but just keep it polite please.

2/10/13 8:09 PM
MightMakesRight
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I have found only one good book on the subject that actually has worked for me"

Name of the book?
2/10/13 9:06 PM
Redneck

MightMakesRight - "I have found only one good book on the subject that actually has worked for me"

Name of the book?

Yeah, I was wondering that also.

2/11/13 10:41 AM
thedogofdogs

DogtownKai - Thanks Redneck, my bad on the 'tude. Dude be trollin' his ass off though.

I'd like to see if can tell me what this is, and break it down for me.

a Hebrew  or Arabic Talisman depending on which source your using.

What are you trying to open?

2/11/13 10:42 AM
thedogofdogs

Redneck - 
MightMakesRight - "I have found only one good book on the subject that actually has worked for me"

Name of the book?

Yeah, I was wondering that also.

I'm back on twelve hour shifts again, will post the book in it's entirety this week.

2/11/13 10:47 AM
thedogofdogs

DogtownKai - Could you break this down for me and explain what it is?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOqlaXgBVBq14hUPidbpHT3rwlSNn6n9dH4UtlgD541CgYmcVi

Also if you want to tell these people other wise, make sure you show where it comes from and give them a full lesson!

Not just some mouthing off like a child.

Now my turn...what is this?

2/11/13 1:52 PM
thedogofdogs

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36318905/The-Black-Seals-of-Solomon-the-King

Here is where i got the book i am working with now.....so far five attempts, all successes.

2/11/13 2:10 PM
thedogofdogs

DogtownKai - 
Redneck - 

For Dogtown

LOL

No, no, no. You created a thread claiming you have some knowledge on this subject.

Prove to me you aren't a troll, and tell me what this is and please break it down for me. If you can, you're not a troll. If you can't, you're full of shit. This should be very easy for you if some of the things you say are true.

It's simple man. What I posted should be child's play for any Mason.

So please explain to us what this is and how it is broken down. Otherwise, you are a troll.

NO!

First you send your answer as to what this talisman is to Redneck via p.m., and he will keep it a secret, and then tell me on this thread, that you have done so....i will then give my analogy, afterwards he can post yours and everyone here can compare.

As i feel like i'm talking to a teenager, who is going to mouth off and claim i'm a troll, whether my analogy of this hebrew item is correct or not.

Your knowledge shall be posted for everyone to see.

2/11/13 2:48 PM
thedogofdogs

Edited: 02/11/13 2:49 PM

This should be simple for you, as all you have to do is copy the information from the website you found it on.

But since you mouthed off and ran away on the other thread here on the c-ground....after i take your challenge, i want to know i will have access to the info where this came from.

Everyone here has my word on my honor, that i have never seen this image before, and will not research it before answering.

edited for spelling*

2/11/13 2:56 PM
thedogofdogs

oh and since you couldn't answer my question above, i will go ahead and tell you, it is the,

7th-Pentacle-of-Saturn
This Talisman is reputed to make others listen and tremble before the words of the wearer, and comes from the Seals of Solomon.

for others here...printable versions can be found here....

http://www.silverhoofs.com/seals_so.htm

2/11/13 3:55 PM
thedogofdogs

so you decline to accept my challenge, and are proving yourself a troll...okay your now blocked, so go on with your keyboard bad self.

2/11/13 5:57 PM
thedogofdogs

o.m.g. 

i had to unblock you to see...bad me:)

well go ahead and explain how a hebrew talisman has anything to do with masonry, since your soooo smart!

2/12/13 4:11 AM
thedogofdogs

hmm..from the Mafteah Shelomoh....the seals of the twelve constellations...interesting..t.y.

2/12/13 4:13 AM
thedogofdogs

Now since you know so much.....why has the cross been used by us since the Sumerian days, been studying that one and trying to figure it out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.