UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Occult practices

2/12/13 4:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thedogofdogs
1018 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/13 4:26 AM

i don't see your comparision?

2/12/13 4:31 AM
Redneck
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedogofdogs - 

Now since you know so much.....why has the cross been used by us since the Sumerian days, been studying that one and trying to figure it out.

dogs, what do you think of the theory that the cross originally represented a man, standing and facing the sun, with his arms stretched out?

2/12/13 4:33 AM
thedogofdogs
1018 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first degree tracing board introduces the entered apprentice to certain information

Symbols and their importance in our craft,form and size of a lodge,etc..

It has nothing to do with occultnism or constellations.

2/12/13 4:41 AM
thedogofdogs

Redneck - 
thedogofdogs - 

Now since you know so much.....why has the cross been used by us since the Sumerian days, been studying that one and trying to figure it out.

dogs, what do you think of the theory that the cross originally represented a man, standing and facing the sun, with his arms stretched out?

I definetly find that a viewpoint worth thinking more about for me....in the new testament..the Christ tells us to pick up our cross, which always seemed to me to be, him telling us to pick our self up.

And i have always thought that we are own cross.

And in the book of Malachi, it says "when the sun of righteousness ......it's either comes to cleanse the world or to judge the world, can't remember right now..

So i could definetly see logic in that statement, as it would be possible to reference it too other religous information.

t.y.

now i'll be studying that for a while:)

2/12/13 6:17 AM
john joe
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/13 6:32 AM
Fighters Only, web/editorial

How do I use these? I've been trying to contact Bael for ages now but i'm getting nowher and its costing me a fortune in fish.

Keeps making a kind of barking noise; do I need to translate that or something?

2/12/13 10:44 AM
WillyMaunawili
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subd for phone
2/12/13 5:41 PM
Redneck
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedogofdogs - 
Redneck - 
thedogofdogs - 

I definetly find that a viewpoint worth thinking more about for me....in the new testament..the Christ tells us to pick up our cross, which always seemed to me to be, him telling us to pick our self up.

And i have always thought that we are own cross.

And in the book of Malachi, it says "when the sun of righteousness ......it's either comes to cleanse the world or to judge the world, can't remember right now..

So i could definetly see logic in that statement, as it would be possible to reference it too other religous information.

t.y.

now i'll be studying that for a while:)

Cool, it sounds so simple, and yet it does make sense.

Please, let me know what your studies teach you.

2/13/13 1:30 AM
thedogofdogs

well, i haven't found alot of info on it, and it would not explain, why the gods of Sumeria wore a cross on their chest, as the Catholic priests do today....so i'll keep looking.

2/13/13 1:31 AM
thedogofdogs

Did you get a chance to look at the book i posted?

2/13/13 11:05 AM
WillyMaunawili
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dogs = vtfu

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.