UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Warrior One Customer Service

2/10/13 12:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
poopstripe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/10/13 12:42 PM

I bought a gi from these guys online, and to make a long story short, it started to rip.
I emailed them Friday night, received a response Saturday afternoon, and got an e-mail confirmation for my new upgraded gi already set to ship.
I honestly did not expect much, since I bought the gi on clearance. I was so happy with the feel and fit of the gi, that I thought I would at least ask if they could help. I dealt with a guy named Keven. He was quick, courteous, and on top of it. The color and size I originally bought is out of stock, so he sent me an upgrade.
Good customer service is rare...great customer service is almost unheard of these days.
I dont know if anyone cares, or if this even helps..but great company!
2/10/13 1:12 PM
Bjjudo

(this was about 3 or 4 years ago) Had a single weave gi from them, it ripped in like a week, they emailed me back within an hour and sent me a new, double weave gi in the mail after

Glad to see their customer service is amazing to say the least, speaking of which, might actually snag one of their gi's now after hearing they're still being awesome. Phone Post
2/10/13 5:57 PM
Magic Mago
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice, they post on here every time they have a sale.
Good info, I'll def look into them for their next sale. Phone Post
2/10/13 7:32 PM
PayItForward
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for a company that is doing right by people...

disclaimer: i have no affiliation w/ said company.
2/10/13 11:44 PM
htownbjj
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good quality, affordable gis. I have two and they took a lot of wear and tear over the years.
2/11/13 12:16 AM
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They sent me shirts when I was going through chemo. Great company, great guys, and when I compete again I hope to represent them.
2/11/13 1:07 PM
twinkletoesCT
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Modern Self-Defense Center, Founder

I have purchased from Keven at Warrior One in the past and have always been pleased with the customer service.  

2/11/13 2:27 PM
X_Rated
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty awesome!

2/11/13 2:35 PM
flowwiththego
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's great to hear positive feedback. Often times the feedback is clearly coming from friends and family of these smaller bjj gear companies. There seems to be a fair amount of complaining about bjj products in general. I personally would of never looked at biting a warrior one gi. Now , maybe. I still have a long list of wants but at least I know they are on the map Phone Post
2/11/13 3:48 PM
mmanthebay
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best priced Gi on the market and good customer service. I haven't had any issues to date with the two double weaves that I have. I've purchased a blue one back in 2007 and a white one in 2011. If this company is still around I'd like to get a couple more plain white double weaves. Phone Post
2/12/13 6:34 PM
hackett
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep, they're still around. I've always had good experiences with them, too. Great people!

http://www.warrior-one.com

2/12/13 7:56 PM
lets get dangerous
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gis are awesome. The only issues I have had were for that stretchy material in the crotch on one of my gi bottoms, they ripped after one serious training ses. My kids gis with the same material, no issues in two years and my kids train more than I do. Looking back I probably should have asked for a new pair or if they could have fixed it since it was after only one use but I didn't care too much because I wear boardshorts under my gi bottom any way. (still have them btw)

The judo,bjj hybrid gi is one of my favorite gis I own and I own around 8 gis from fuji, gameness, padilla, atama etc....
Ain't no choking me in that gi and super hard to get grips on it. My tournament gi lol

Swift service, cheap priced good quality gi. I'll probably buy from them again most definitely.

Only affiliation I have with them is I bought two orders of gis(around 8 gis for me and my 3 kids) from them. Dont know em personally for what its worth Phone Post
2/12/13 11:02 PM
poopstripe

flowwiththego -  It's great to hear positive feedback. Often times the feedback is clearly coming from friends and family of these smaller bjj gear companies. There seems to be a fair amount of complaining about bjj products in general. I personally would of never looked at biting a warrior one gi. Now , maybe. I still have a long list of wants but at least I know they are on the map Phone Post

Hopefully I didnt sound like a "friend or family" trying to promote. I honestly just received great customer service (didnt even know Keven was the owner while emailing back and forth) and wanted to do what I could to let people know. Like you said...there seems to be a fair amount of complaining about bjj products.
2/12/13 11:20 PM
SpiderRicco

Keven is great.
2/17/13 4:23 PM
poopstripe

Just an update..new gi arrived as promised. Thanks again Keven!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.