UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP v. Nick Diaz

2/10/13 11:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Raezor19
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yet GSP outsruck Condit.....check the fight metric...it don't lie

check the fight again....GSP minus one head kick, was winning the stand up...

I will agree to disagree with you and we can enjoy the fight when it comes....

Cheers....and happy debate with you....

2/10/13 11:08 PM
Joe_Drogan420

look how good George's stand-up looks training with Roach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piL4ByIi7Mo

sick combinations.
that 1,2,3 is really coming along.
and looks like Roach is giving him some tips on his headkick as well.
2/10/13 11:09 PM
Raezor19

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - 
Raezor19 - 
Joe_Drogan420 - That's why I said you need to understand what boxing is bro, then you will understand why I say he's a better striker.
GSP is robotic, predictable in the stand-up.
That's why his face got tatted up by Jake Shields.

So the umpteen eyepokes from Sheilds meant nothing ??? GTFO with that shit......Nick can't and won't get past the top 5 at WW and GSP is close to starting raound three against them....

This is not boxing.....striking does not equal boxing in MMA.....

lol, I love this fucking excuse from Safe Pierre fans, "he got poked herpa derp"

Shields has the absolute worst stand up in the UFC, GSP is light years better than Shields will EVER be in the stand up dept, he's quicker, more explosive, you name it. getting poked is no fucking excuse for that pathetic performance.

Well at least Drogan can respond to disagreement without insults so it shows your maturity....

How did it look when GSP outstruck Condit and Nick lost to him ?????

Go to bed Kid....I'm done here.....

2/10/13 11:09 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Raezor19 - 

Yet GSP outsruck Condit.....check the fight metric...it don't lie

check the fight again....GSP minus one head kick, was winning the stand up...

I will agree to disagree with you and we can enjoy the fight when it comes....

Cheers....and happy debate with you....

Yessir, we're all entitled to our opinions.
And I can't wait for the fight, can't believe it's about a month away.
2/10/13 11:12 PM
Raezor19

Joe_Drogan420 - look how good George's stand-up looks training with Roach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piL4ByIi7Mo

sick combinations.
that 1,2,3 is really coming along.
and looks like Roach is giving him some tips on his headkick as well.

Hahahaha, coming from a lifetime RJJ fan, I have to laugh at that....

2/10/13 11:19 PM
aka_rtotheoh

I like nick more and more but his fans are complete fucks Phone Post
2/10/13 11:22 PM
Raezor19

Raezor19 - 
Raezor19 - 
Joe_Drogan420 - That's why I said you need to understand what boxing is bro, then you will understand why I say he's a better striker.

So the umpteen eyepokes from Sheilds meant nothing ??? GTFO with that shit......Nick can't and won't get past the top 5 at WW and GSP is close to starting raound three against them....

lol, I love this fucking excuse from Safe Pierre fans, "he got poked herpa derp"

Shields has the absolute worst stand up in the UFC, GSP is light years better than Shields will EVER be in the stand up dept, he's quicker, more explosive, you name it. getting poked is no fucking excuse for that pathetic performance.

Well at least Drogan can respond to disagreement without insults so it shows your maturity....

"How did it look when GSP outstruck Condit and Nick lost to him ?????"

are you really this fucking retarded? I've already said numerous times I'm only talking about the striking dept. GSP is the better wrestler and he will most likely 50-45 Nick. let me say it again, I'm only talking about the striking.

GSP's takedown threat completely changed the way Condit approached the fight and how he approached his fight with Nick Diaz, pointing to that as proof that GSP is a better striker than Nick = retarded

So the threat of an MMA fight vs a boxing match changed Condits game plan.....brilliant arguement...

"Hey you boring fighter.....don't bring that mma shit to my fight"

2/10/13 11:23 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Raezor19 - 
Raezor19 - 

Lol. You called Drogan an asshat.
2/10/13 11:25 PM
Raezor19

RileyPust - 
Raezor19 - 
Raezor19 - 

Lol. You called Drogan an asshat.

I'm Canadian....that's a term of endearment.....

2/10/13 11:28 PM
omlet de fromage

Oh my gosh, Diaz fanboys are insane!

I understand Diaz is a very good boxer, when you play his game. Unfortunately for Nick, GSP is going to take the center of the octagon and push Diaz against the cage. It's like people are forgetting the Condit fight all together, GSP beat Condit standing, he was hitting him with rights and kicks but just so happened to get caught, which wasn't as bad as some people think.

GSP came from a Karate backround which people forget. Phone Post
2/10/13 11:29 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah, that explains it. Where I come from 'asshat' is an insult.
2/10/13 11:37 PM
TheArmenianGuy

GSP has unfortunately lost his dynamic edge. He is no longer a dangerous fighter. The only threat he poses is putting you on your back and GnPing you to a decision. Once somebody negates his strength and wrestling in that weight class he will start to look really bad.

It's sad how predictable he as become. Sucks when an amazing talent takes this route. Fear is a hell of a thing. Phone Post
2/10/13 11:40 PM
rrg1

TheArmenianGuy -  GSP has unfortunately lost his dynamic edge. He is no longer a dangerous fighter. The only threat he poses is putting you on your back and GnPing you to a decision. Once somebody negates his strength and wrestling in that weight class he will start to look really bad.

It's sad how predictable he as become. Sucks when an amazing talent takes this route. Fear is a hell of a thing. Phone Post

Yep. So predictable to beat yet nobody can do it.

What does that say about the rest of the fighters? Either they're not very good at game plans ORRR GSP is simply one of the greatest fighters ever.

Humor me; Post GSP's record vs Diaz's and let me know who Nick has fought and beaten that is anywhere near the caliber of fighter GSP is. Please, I'm dying to know who it is that he's beaten that gives any of you morons the belief that he will win this.

Keep toking away because this just gets better and better lol.
2/10/13 11:46 PM
TheArmenianGuy

rrg1 -
TheArmenianGuy -  GSP has unfortunately lost his dynamic edge. He is no longer a dangerous fighter. The only threat he poses is putting you on your back and GnPing you to a decision. Once somebody negates his strength and wrestling in that weight class he will start to look really bad.

What does that say about the rest of the fighters? Either they're not very good at game plans ORRR GSP is simply one of the greatest fighters ever.

Humor me; Post GSP's record vs Diaz's and let me know who Nick has fought and beaten that is anywhere near the caliber of fighter GSP is. Please, I'm dying to know who it is that he's beaten that gives any of you morons the belief that he will win this.

I don't smoke weed and i'm not arguing about either fighters record. I'm just stating the guy is no longer a dynamic fighter who poses multiple threats. The guy is a monster in terms of size for his weight class. That is why nobody can stop him. Like I said. Once his strength and wrestling is negated he will be in big trouble.

Show some respect when you respond to one of my comments or ill set up a date between you and the 5 brothers. (You seem slow. So just in case you didn't get it you gimp I'm implying that I will slap the shit out of you) Phone Post
2/10/13 11:51 PM
rrg1

TheArmenianGuy - 
rrg1 -

I don't smoke weed and i'm not arguing about either fighters record. I'm just stating the guy is no longer a dynamic fighter who poses multiple threats. The guy is a monster in terms of size for his weight class. That is why nobody can stop him. Like I said. Once his strength and wrestling is negated he will be in big trouble.

Show some respect when you respond to one of my comments or ill set up a date between you and the 5 brothers. (You seem slow. So just in case you didn't get it you gimp I'm implying that I will slap the shit out of you) Phone Post

Ah look at you getting all e-tough! That's cute!

GSP is going to put on a clinic against Nick and send him packing.
2/10/13 11:57 PM
rrg1

nick diaz nut hugger - 

Holy fucking quoted text. God damn you have to slow that shit down if you really want to have a reasonable fucking argument.

There is no reasonable arguments with a Diaz fan.

They seem to be incapable of utilizing logic.

"Uh Nick's gonna win because, um uh 209 and whatever man. Plus, uh yeah man, um uh, he beat a 155lber and um he uh whatever man. 209."

2/11/13 12:48 AM
Dr Gonzo
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The most popular fighter in Stockton?
2/11/13 1:49 AM
32Hunter

if Condit was afraid of GSP's standup he would have ran like he did vs Diaz, Condit sure thinks Diaz is the more dangerous fighter.
2/11/13 4:57 AM
TheArmenianGuy

32Hunter - if Condit was afraid of GSP's standup he would have ran like he did vs Diaz, Condit sure thinks Diaz is the more dangerous fighter.
Well said Phone Post
2/11/13 5:50 AM
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo

32Hunter - if Condit was afraid of GSP's standup he would have ran like he did vs Diaz, Condit sure thinks Diaz is the more dangerous fighter.
This. Diaz is not to be taken lightly, and I honestly believe GSP when he says that Diaz is a major threat to him. With that said, GSP's top game is ludicrous. It'll certainly be a great fight. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:57 AM
hendofanforlife
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz better standup? Bwaaaahaaaahaaahaaa!!!! No wait you're surrious? Lolllllll.
2/11/13 8:05 AM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/11/13 11:12 PM
I'd really would like Nick to win but he probably won't unfortunately.
2/11/13 8:22 AM
gooddoc

Joe_Drogan420 - Diaz by man strength.
I like your way of thinking Phone Post
2/11/13 8:31 AM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheArmenianGuy - 
rrg1 -

Wow, did you just threaten another member with physical violence?

Are we allowed to do that here?

2/11/13 11:28 AM
jason9107

aka_rtotheoh -  I like nick more and more but his fans are complete fucks Phone Post

Yeah, well 'complete fucks' may be a little harsh but its hard to miss the animosity in some of these posts. lol

Anyway, the bottom line, is that Georges is the champion for a reason. Anyone, fan or fighter can claim whatever they want, but until someone has an answer for this complete MMA package he will remain the best all around welterweight...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.