UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dunham wants to shut up B/R writer

2/11/13 12:39 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

I tell you who I would like to fight: Rafael dos Anjos," Dunham recently told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). "I read an interview saying I had no business fighting a guy like that and that he's at a whole different level.

"Bleacher Report put out something – I'm not very happy with that guy, but I don't let it get to me."

Now, in an effort to silence one Internet writer, Dunham is ready to take on dos Anjos.

"I read it real quick, but it said I didn't have any business fighting a guy like Rafael dos Anjos," Dunham said. "I wanted to remind him that two of his losses are two guys I beat. I would love to go fight that kid and put the hurt him just so I could rub it in that other dude's face."

read entire article...

2/11/13 12:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Arecsa
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess who Jon Jones wants to fight next - you. For posting dumb shit and misleading headlines, you fucking joke.
2/11/13 12:47 AM
Letibleu
1476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/11/13 12:48 AM

Why is BR making headlines? 

2/11/13 1:32 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - stop posting

Lol

2/11/13 1:39 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1513357-ufc-156-what-we-learned-from-gleison-tibau-vs-evan-dunham

Here's the article if anyone is interested.

2/11/13 1:48 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arecsa - Guess who Jon Jones wants to fight next - you. For posting dumb shit and misleading headlines, you fucking joke.

Was the title different before I clicked this thread?

"I would love to go fight that kid and put the hurt him just so I could rub it in that other dude's face."

"Dunham wants to shut B/R write up" sounds like a pretty accurate title. I don't see any wrong doing.

2/11/13 2:07 AM
Boofhead3
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -
Arecsa - Guess who Jon Jones wants to fight next - you. For posting dumb shit and misleading headlines, you fucking joke.

"I would love to go fight that kid and put the hurt him just so I could rub it in that other dude's face."

"Dunham wants to shut B/R write up" sounds like a pretty accurate title. I don't see any wrong doing.

This.. Im confused Phone Post
2/11/13 2:10 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I once lead a movement to vote up UG News. Then it occurred to me that my nonsense gets deleted while the UG News enjoys immunity, and so I saw what a fool I had become and lo I righted that wrong amen Phone Post
2/11/13 2:50 AM
Arecsa
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 

Referencing UG Blog's other attempt at news today.
2/11/13 2:51 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arecsa - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 

Referencing UG Blog's other attempt at news today.

Oh, the girl thing.

2/11/13 2:56 AM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it possible to freeze the blog?

2/11/13 3:07 AM
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so.... he doesnt let what the B/R guy wrote get to him, yet he wants to put a hurt on dos anjos to "rub" it in the B/R guys face..??

hmmm.. sounds like he is letting it get to him. Phone Post
2/11/13 4:38 AM
Arecsa

ChaosOverkill - 

Is it possible to freeze the blog?

Somehow it was at +53 earlier, now it's only +18. How many VTFD's do you need before a freeze? Not that it matters because its vote count is obviously rigged anyway.
2/11/13 9:48 AM
zebers3
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To get back to this article, why would the BR writer say that Dos Anjos would "murder" Dunham, when Tibau put quite the beating on Dos Anjos in that fight iirc.
2/11/13 6:05 PM
jayu
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evan is a great person and a great mixed martial artist!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.