UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lil Nog Vs. Evans only sucked for.....

2/11/13 11:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" Lil Nog landed all the significant punches,"

Someone landed significant punches in that fight?

2/11/13 11:36 AM
minotauro11
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a huge Lil Nog fan so I was really entertained by the fight. He was doing what he had to do to win a clear cut decision.

But the burning question remains, who does Nogueira fight next? Now that he has beaten or arguably beaten every elite wrestler in the division, is it time Joe Silva starts signing guys straight from NCAA wrestling to fight Nogueira? Or should he look toward professional wrestling? It seems there are a shortage of wrestlers to give to Lil Nog. Phone Post
2/11/13 1:31 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
DaemonDragon -
yellow c0ckahlc - Didn't care who won, was just upset with Rashad's performance.

He could have won fighting like that, and I still would have been upset.

I was rooting for Lil Nog but I was still super frustrated by Rashad's dismal non-performance.

Once Lil Nog easily shrugged off Rashad's shots, Rashad seemed to be completely lost. He had no Plan B and just stood there doing NOTHING. Except his silly "head movement" that is flashy but horribly ineffective.

I feel like Overeem and Rashad both were way too passive, and had absolute shit gameplans, which caused both to lose against inferior opponents. I don't know if that's coincidence or if the coaches at Blackzilians are just that foolish.
lil rampage got CREtired - When homeboy said Rich Franklin didn't know what it took to be Champion it was funny watching him forget how to fight period.

Huh? Did Rashad really say that? I find it hard to believe Rashad would say something so stupid.
Lil nog is NOT an inferior fighter to Rashad, which is evidenced through the fight. Phone Post

That fight didn't prove a damn thing.

All we saw was Rashad catch jabs, and attempt half-hearted shots.

2/11/13 1:42 PM
epic hero

It proved a lot actually. Basically proved everything I was saying before the fight
2/11/13 1:53 PM
Triple_B
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lil Nog beats Shogun and Glover
2/11/13 2:00 PM
epic hero

Shogun beat Lil Nog when Nog was in his prime
2/11/13 4:45 PM
Triple_B
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic hero - Shogun beat Lil Nog when Nog was in his prime

That was like 4 knee surgeries ago and when he was part of a much better camp, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Nog has a better training camp now and I like Nog in the cage.
2/11/13 5:01 PM
Shoguns Shorts
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I nearly fell asleep watching that fight Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.