UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Steven Seagal trains "America's Toughest Sheriff"

2/11/13 10:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
1071 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.newser.com/story/162602/new-trainer-for-joe-arpaio-posse-steven-seagal.html

When "America's Toughest Sheriff" needs someone to train his "posse," who does he turn to? Steven Seagal, apparently. The aging action star was in Maricopa County over the weekend to train Sheriff Joe Arpaio's armed volunteers on how to handle a school shooting. Arpaio already has these posses patrolling local schools, a plan that's not universally adored. Saturday's training session involved a simulated school shooting at a vacant school; 25 teen volunteers took part while posse members practiced how to deal with multiple shooters. ABC News notes that some posse members have criminal records ranging from assault to sex crimes against children.

Right now, the posses stay around the perimeter of the schools, but an Arpaio rep says they'll be authorized to enter if a real emergency arises. Seagal, a friend of Arpaio's and already a member of one of his posses, led other training that included hand-to-hand combat and the use of semi-automatic rifles using fake bullets. Of course, the training has quite a few opponents, and Seagal had words for them, ABC News reports. “Anybody who has criticized me or the sheriff for standing up to help the children, in my opinion, is an embarrassment to the human race," he said.

2/11/13 11:19 AM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arpaio is a POS. Phone Post
2/11/13 11:27 AM
jaytrainwreck
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Birds of a feather flock together." Phone Post
2/11/13 12:04 PM
kevsh
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"ABC News notes that some posse members have criminal records ranging from assault to sex crimes against children."

And they're armed, patrolling schools?
Yeah, this is going to end well.
2/11/13 3:11 PM
Card
2068 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/11/13 3:23 PM
Bobsdf
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Sensei Segal doesn't teach the Posse his patented, soul destroying front kick. The carnage that could be unleashed by that knowledge getting in to the wrong leg is just too terrible to fathom.
2/11/13 3:25 PM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

wtf is this pic??

is he training the taliban too?
2/11/13 3:40 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subwrassler -
Card - 

wtf is this pic??

is he training the taliban too?
I figured he was trying to become Randy Couture Phone Post
2/11/13 3:43 PM
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

real recognises real.. I bet he's wearing Couture's cologne too.

2/11/13 3:43 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol he is swagger jacking Couture, i cant fucking believe it.. give it 6 months the mofo will be bald. 

2/11/13 3:49 PM
BrattMamley
1071 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/11/13 3:52 PM
DanEzra
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“I am hoping that I can be known as a great writer and actor some day, rather than a sex symbol.”

- Steven Seagal

2/11/13 4:18 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/11/13 4:24 PM
MentaL

Zed Wayne Zed - Can someone please expose this guy?

There are numerous threads of fake black belts, and prison fighters, and the brave men who went to expose them, yet in 2013, and with a site containing direct connection to ZUFFA, no one has been able to set up a "sparring match" with this re-incarnated monk and martial arts creator?

This is the video the world awaits, and to the victor go the spoils!!!!!

he is already exposed to some extent but the guy does have some knowledge that is of use to police i would imagine. 

2/11/13 4:46 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

is it possible to fit more delusional douche in to a single photograph?

2/11/13 5:05 PM
wheeels
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

does he still run like a faggot?
2/11/13 5:16 PM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wheeels - does he still run like a faggot?

LMAO

above the law

hahahahahahhaa

running down the street in a wife beater and tight jeans with his hands flailing out to the sides..

unforgettable
2/11/13 5:17 PM
Chaz Johnson

I had a neighbor who trained with Steven for like 30 years the dude used swords and chakra didnt ever believe in it til he hit me without touching me. It will not win fights.

Sounds stupid but it's true. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:17 PM
MiniToro

I've done stunts on a Seagal flick before. Interesting experience.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.