UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA Hour today (Uriah Hall, Cub)

2/11/13 12:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -  I wish they'd push this back to 2pm start central. I'm in class during these hours. Phone Post

I know.  I wish this was at night to tell you the truth.

2/11/13 12:54 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
caseharts -  I wish they'd push this back to 2pm start central. I'm in class during these hours. Phone Post

I know.  I wish this was at night to tell you the truth.

We should blast airline 24 7 until we get a later time. Phone Post
2/11/13 1:01 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here we go Phone Post
2/11/13 1:02 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TopGrinder - Meh on that line up. Best part of the show is Rics pics on where he rationalizes his losing pics Phone Post
No losing picks this week hehe Phone Post
2/11/13 1:07 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UG's Posterboy is on....

2/11/13 1:11 PM
Smellde Gluve
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TopGrinder -  Meh on that line up. Best part of the show is Rics pics on where he rationalizes his losing pics Phone Post

Yeah, I'm not too interested in this line-up either.

Rick's picks is the worst part of the show imo. Rick seems cool but it's just so drawn out and boring.

2/11/13 1:16 PM
mmavixen

That fght with Kyle was crazy.  Remember that?

2/11/13 1:18 PM
mmavixen

Smellde Gluve - 
TopGrinder -  Meh on that line up. Best part of the show is Rics pics on where he rationalizes his losing pics Phone Post

Rick's picks is the worst part of the show imo. Rick seems cool but it's just so drawn out and boring.

I'm feeling the Uriah interview and Cub....and maybe Bjorn.

But I can't stand Rick's picks.  It's a waste of time.

2/11/13 1:19 PM
mmavixen

Have to say Manuwa has some SICK striking...

2/11/13 1:21 PM
Smellde Gluve
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 

I'm feeling the Uriah interview and Cub....and maybe Bjorn.

But I can't stand Rick's picks.  It's a waste of time.

Yeah, Uriah could be interesting.

And then I like Ariel of course.

2/11/13 1:21 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - I wish they'd push this back to 2pm start central. I'm in class during these hours. Phone Post
Me too! Always have class during it. Phone Post
2/11/13 1:22 PM
Smellde Gluve

mmavixen - 

Yeah my memory is kinda lost from my younger party days but his name makes me smile for some reason so that's probably true.

And Cub sounds very much like Eddie Alvarez on the phone.

2/11/13 1:28 PM
mmavixen

Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 

Yeah my memory is kinda lost from my younger party days but his name makes me smile for some reason so that's probably true.

And Cub sounds very much like Eddie Alvarez on the phone.

I know, I just came back to my desk and I go "Oh, Eddie did call in." LOL

2/11/13 1:29 PM
mmavixen

I agree Twitter is a place for vitriol.  Lots of idiots with nothing to do with their lives...

2/11/13 1:31 PM
Smellde Gluve

mmavixen - 

I agree Twitter is a place for vitriol.  Lots of idiots with nothing to do with their lives...

That could be said about Facebook, The UG and the whole internet probably. We just have to find the pearls in between the swine.

2/11/13 1:33 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

2/11/13 1:34 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cub admitting he's kicking ass now cause he's a cyborg.
2/11/13 1:36 PM
mmavixen

Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 

That could be said about Facebook, The UG and the whole internet probably. We just have to find the pearls in between the swine.

Good point SG.

I just don't understand insulting someone like an MMA fighter.  They train so hard.  I take issue with those trolls.

2/11/13 1:37 PM
mmavixen

Lahzerous - 
mmavixen - 

Vampire Diaries?  He's hot And immortal.

2/11/13 1:39 PM
Smellde Gluve

Wow! He's half Swedish? Nice.

2/11/13 1:39 PM
mmavixen

Smellde did you hear that?  Cub is half-Swedish, half-mexican.

2/11/13 1:40 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

Kevin? Nah stick with Cub lol

2/11/13 1:41 PM
mmavixen

I'm so jealous of Cub.  He's in London.  God, I miss Europe.

2/11/13 1:42 PM
Smellde Gluve

mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 

Good point SG.

I just don't understand insulting someone like an MMA fighter.  They train so hard.  I take issue with those trolls.

Yeah, that's just sad and pathetic. But it's really everywhere on the internet(and in life).

We have a dog and on dog forums it's a joke how much people argue.

2/11/13 1:43 PM
Smellde Gluve

mmavixen - 

Smellde did you hear that?  Cub is half-Swedish, half-mexican.

Yupp, just beacame a fan by default.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.