UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA Hour today (Uriah Hall, Cub)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/11/13 1:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 

I agree Twitter is a place for vitriol.  Lots of idiots with nothing to do with their lives...

That could be said about Facebook, The UG and the whole internet probably. We just have to find the pearls in between the swine.

Good point SG.

I just don't understand insulting someone like an MMA fighter.  They train so hard.  I take issue with those trolls.

Yeah, that's just sad and pathetic. But it's really everywhere on the internet(and in life).

We have a dog and on dog forums it's a joke how much people argue.

Seriously?  I have threee rescue dogs but I don't go on dog forums. LOL

2/11/13 1:45 PM
mmavixen
1123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh oh, Ariel is questioning whether DFW is a troll...LOL

2/11/13 1:46 PM
Smellde Gluve
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 

I agree Twitter is a place for vitriol.  Lots of idiots with nothing to do with their lives...

That could be said about Facebook, The UG and the whole internet probably. We just have to find the pearls in between the swine.

Good point SG.

I just don't understand insulting someone like an MMA fighter.  They train so hard.  I take issue with those trolls.

Yeah, that's just sad and pathetic. But it's really everywhere on the internet(and in life).

Oh yeah. I don't go on there but my wife does a bit. So the language is not as harsh as on here because they're filled with older women but it gets really heated.

Nice. We're dog freaks.

2/11/13 1:49 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
916 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel is going to ask Ryan awkward questions about Randy and Dana isn't he?

2/11/13 1:52 PM
mmavixen

Edited: 02/11/13 1:53 PM
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 

Good point SG.

Oh yeah. I don't go on there but my wife does a bit. So the language is not as harsh as on here because they're filled with older women but it gets really heated.

Nice. We're dog freaks.

Oh, that's awesome!

Yeah, I'm about to get a fourth.  I have a chihuahua mutt named Petunia, a lab named Reagan and a beagle named Pepper.  I'm about to get a fourth, another mutt who's being abused.  I reached my limit because I have an acre of land and in Florida I can't get anymore.

2/11/13 1:53 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby - 

Absolutely.  I was going to shower, but I'm not going to miss that. LOL

2/11/13 1:56 PM
mmavixen

They called to see if Ryan wanted to be released?

2/11/13 1:56 PM
Chris27
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby - 

Of course, look he wouldnt be doing his job if he didnt touch on Randy/Dana but he is gonna really push it, it wont be just one question lets move on he is gonna stay on that topic the whole interview which is why people dont like Ariel.

2/11/13 1:57 PM
Chris27
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Dana called him and told him me and your dad will never be cool and I'll let you go to Bellator and be with him if you want and Ryan said hell no he wants to be in the UFC.

2/11/13 1:58 PM
Smellde Gluve
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - 
mmavixen - 

Dana called him and told him me and your dad will never be cool and I'll let you go to Bellator and be with him if you want and Ryan said hell no he wants to be in the UFC.

Yeah, props to Dana on that.

2/11/13 1:58 PM
mmavixen

Chris27 - 
mmavixen - 

Got it.  I was reallly busy this weekend so I've been out of the loop.

That makes sense.

Something tells me Ryan is way nicer than his dad.

2/11/13 2:00 PM
Smellde Gluve

mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 

Good point SG.

Nice. We're dog freaks.

Oh, that's awesome!

Yeah, I'm about to get a fourth.  I have a chihuahua mutt named Petunia, a lab named Reagan and a beagle named Pepper.  I'm about to get a fourth, another mutt who's being abused.  I reached my limit because I have an acre of land and in Florida I can't get anymore.

That's great and a great service you do for those dogs. People mistreating dogs and animals is the worst thing of all to me.

2/11/13 2:00 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby -

What else would he going to ask him about? Phone Post
2/11/13 2:01 PM
mmavixen

Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 

Good point SG.

Nice. We're dog freaks.

Oh, that's awesome!

That's great and a great service you do for those dogs. People mistreating dogs and animals is the worst thing of all to me.

Smellde, tell me about it. I had to pay good money to get Pepper from a neighbor who was abusing her.

2/11/13 2:12 PM
Smellde Gluve

mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 

Good point SG.

Nice. We're dog freaks.

Oh, that's awesome!

Smellde, tell me about it. I had to pay good money to get Pepper from a neighbor who was abusing her.

Oh man, doing that to dogs is so effin weak and cowardly.

2/11/13 2:16 PM
mmavixen

Smellde - They had her Pepper tied up in the Miami heat.  They wouldn't feed her and she was almost dead.  So I had to go over there with cash.  Best money I ever spent.  She's recovered beautifully.

2/11/13 2:18 PM
Smellde Gluve

mmavixen - 

Smellde - They had her Pepper tied up in the Miami heat.  They wouldn't feed her and she was almost dead.  So I had to go over there with cash.  Best money I ever spent.  She's recovered beautifully.

I get teary eyed when I hear that. I'm an extremely peaceful person but things like that could take me over the edge. Well done on saving her. VTFU forever.

2/11/13 2:19 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just tuning, hi Y'all. I love Bellator and I really like Bjorn. He's smart, well spoken and he genuinely loves MMA. Phone Post
2/11/13 2:21 PM
Smellde Gluve

Krs10KO.com -  Just tuning, hi Y'all. I love Bellator and I really like Bjorn. He's smart, well spoken and he genuinely loves MMA. Phone Post

Welcome in!

2/11/13 2:23 PM
Smellde Gluve

I like his level-headed-response idea. I do the same.

2/11/13 2:24 PM
Chris27

Oh shit Bjorn dont want to talk to Eddie on the show, lol.
2/11/13 2:25 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
916 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddie doesn't want your McDonald's Bjorn

2/11/13 2:25 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve -
Krs10KO.com -  Just tuning, hi Y'all. I love Bellator and I really like Bjorn. He's smart, well spoken and he genuinely loves MMA. Phone Post

Welcome in!

Thanks fren!
And hi Vix :) Phone Post
2/11/13 2:26 PM
Krs10KO.com

And oh snap. Eddie is denied! I think that's a smart move on Bjorns part, talk in private. Phone Post
2/11/13 2:35 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

No wonder Bjorn didn't want to talk to Eddie in public haha

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.