UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Greatest Strikers: Roy Jones Jr.

2/12/13 5:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gokudamus stole my name
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack

Its time for James Toney
2/12/13 5:50 AM
I_LOST_A_SN_BET_TO_LEGHOUND
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesomestprime - in

lifelong RJJ fan
. Phone Post
2/12/13 5:51 AM
Jack Slack
1817 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gokudamus stole my name - Jack

Its time for James Toney

Dude is a textbook of old school tricks. I'll wait until he fights Shamrock ;)

2/13/13 4:26 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he never relied on a traditional defense, like you see with Toney, Hopkins, Mayweather...guys like that can fight into their 40's and be highly successful because of their defense. Roy relied on pure athleticism, he made mistakes others couldn't get away with because they weren't as gifted.
2/13/13 1:46 PM
Wasa-B
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's the crazy thing about Anderson, he's near 40 but his reflexes are still in tact. Im not sure whether his defense would be considered traditional or not though, he seems to be be able to go between orthodox and unorthodox games in both offense and defense.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.