UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Fill me in please

2/11/13 12:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Da_man
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there no rules in the og? Seriously where are the rules.

I'm asking because the Jamie foxx thread is the most racist disrespectful thread i have ever seen on the interwebs. N words and false propaganda about black people everywhere in that thread. Phone Post
2/11/13 12:13 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
1939 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner

I'll take a look. Feel free to PM any Mod if you see stuff that you think is over the line. We can't be everywhere at once.

2/11/13 12:19 PM
Da_man
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In on the app and haven't figured how to pm yet?

I don't want people to get banned or anything like that I'm just confused as to what the rules are around here if any. Lol I'm just a noob. Phone Post
2/11/13 12:20 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
1939 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner

I quickly skimmed it and I haven't seen anyone drop the N word.

2/11/13 12:23 PM
Da_man

It's fine, I know I saw it not trying to waste you time. And I don't really care I was just getting the assumption that this was a no holds bar 4 chan type of place. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.