UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who is making the bigger mistake Josh or cyborg?

2/11/13 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RedDragonUK
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By not signing with the UFC. Who will regret it the most in terms of a legacy not in terms of money. Phone Post
2/11/13 1:14 PM
RedDragonUK
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By Josh I mean Josh Barnett Phone Post
2/11/13 1:16 PM
Letibleu
1666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh has a job outside the UFC. Cyroid has no real other options out there.

2/11/13 1:18 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barnett for the fans perspective, because if he's enjoying himself and getting paid he doesn't care, but the fans really miss out.

Otherwise Cyborg, she won't make anywhere close to as much money outside of the UFC and against anyone besides Rousey. Phone Post
2/11/13 1:33 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Barnett for the fans perspective, because if he's enjoying himself and getting paid he doesn't care, but the fans really miss out.

Otherwise Cyborg, she won't make anywhere close to as much money outside of the UFC and against anyone besides Rousey. Phone Post
Spot on Phone Post
2/11/13 1:34 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cyroid obviously..josh can make a living from fighting elsewhere and doing pro wrestling, cyroid is doomed

2/11/13 2:42 PM
Cya

ttt
2/11/13 3:08 PM
sgotwalks
1128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyborg has more leverage to work with because really.........who the fuck cares to watch Rhonda fight anyone else right now............especially as a main event. I believe the Rhousy/Cyborg fight is potentially a ppv bonanza with the big marketing push it will receive, and that is in large part the reason they opened up the ladies division in the UFC, Tito and CYborg know this and that is why now is the time to use this leverage in their favor.

2/11/13 3:10 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

ufc can match ronda up with anyone and she will draw

2/11/13 4:57 PM
sgotwalks
1128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

ufc can match ronda up with anyone and she will draw

Really? I am not convinced. If there was a last minute injury to either of these ladies this card would not be effected in the least, but if Hendo or Machida went down the whole thing goes to shit. There are some ladies out there who they could build fights around with Rhonda, most of which would be rematches..............but in truth, there are only two mega draws right now and one wants out of the UFC, and the other is making movies.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.