UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I need a favor, UG. HALP!

2/11/13 1:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Naderhood
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/11/13 1:55 PM

Bellator is coming to Maine on March 21st and I would like to be on the card. I havent fought since last March on Bellator 63. I would like to fight a native of Maine, Jesse Peterson. He's scheduled to be on the card and holds the MW belt for the biggest and best MMA promotion in Maine. However, last I spoke with his brother he told me he wanted to fight at 205. He's a solid kid and is a bit of a tweener between MW and LHW. Jesse also told me he would fight me for Bellator. I am agreeing to fight him at 205 for Bellator, which he proposed several months ago. He's a really nice guy and a tough fighter. His record is like 7-2 or 7-3 or something. He's also a former state champ in wrasslin.

If you have a soft spot for ol' Naderhood and a couple moments of free time, I'd appreciate it if you could let Bellator know that you would tune in to watch this fight or that you simply want it to happen. Dont know if it'll work but my fingers are crossed. I'd appreciate it nonetheless. https://www.facebook.com/BellatorMMA

Mucho Thankso!

2/11/13 1:56 PM
Gooner H Smith
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw him fight a couple weekends ago in Lewiston. Fucking pumped that Bellator is coming here, though I'm not excited for the fucking idiot crowd in Lewiston to be on national tv. The shit coming from the crowd made me so angry. I will absolutely throw a word in for you, man! Phone Post
2/11/13 1:58 PM
Gooner H Smith

I couldn't remember which fight it was but just checked and he lost in that event for the LHW championship, so he would probably be open for the MW fight unless he's having difficulty cutting there. 

2/11/13 2:02 PM
elysian

I don't have facebook, but will TTT this thread for you Naderhood. I hope you get a fight!
2/11/13 2:04 PM
Naderhood
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks!

Gooner, he fought Greg Rebello for the LHW belt. Greg is one of the best fighters at any weight in the NE so Jesse even taking the fight says a lot about him. Greg is tough and Jesse gets props for getting in there with him.

2/11/13 2:04 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN. good luck dude!

i got facebook
2/11/13 2:05 PM
Gooner H Smith

Cant post to their facebook in any way other than commenting on shit they've posted. 

Heres the Twitter link: https://twitter.com/BellatorMMA

2/11/13 2:06 PM
Kirik
1365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

ttt

2/11/13 2:09 PM
Gooner H Smith

Naderhood - 

Thanks!

Gooner, he fought Greg Rebello for the LHW belt. Greg is one of the best fighters at any weight in the NE so Jesse even taking the fight says a lot about him. Greg is tough and Jesse gets props for getting in there with him.

It was a good fight from what I remember, back and forth before the stoppage. I don't know a whole lot about the local scene but I had a friend make his ammy debut on that card (got wrestlefucked unfortunately) exciting fights overall though. Made me a lot more interested in local fights for sure. I'm getting tickets for the Bellator event next week hopefully.

2/11/13 2:11 PM
Naderhood

Gooner H Smith - 
Naderhood - 

Thanks!

It was a good fight from what I remember, back and forth before the stoppage. I don't know a whole lot about the local scene but I had a friend make his ammy debut on that card (got wrestlefucked unfortunately) exciting fights overall though. Made me a lot more interested in local fights for sure. I'm getting tickets for the Bellator event next week hopefully.

Thanks for the twitter feed, i didnt think of that.

Thanks, Kirik!

The crowd comments wont be heard on tv so I actually think the Lewiston crowd will be great for Bellator. They friggin love them some MMA up there.

2/11/13 2:12 PM
UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just messaged them on twitter.

WAR Jesse Peterson ;-) Phone Post
2/11/13 2:13 PM
Gooner H Smith

Dude the booing at the last event whenever a fight hit the ground was pretty intense. I was embarrassed to be from Maine. Hopefully a bigger show like Bellator will attract the more knowledgable fans. 

2/11/13 2:14 PM
Naderhood

UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA -  Just messaged them on twitter.

WAR Jesse Peterson ;-) Phone Post

Haha! Thanks, man, I really do appreciate it!

2/11/13 2:15 PM
Naderhood

Gooner H Smith - 

Dude the booing at the last event whenever a fight hit the ground was pretty intense. I was embarrassed to be from Maine. Hopefully a bigger show like Bellator will attract the more knowledgable fans. 

Word on the MMA street is that they're stacking the card with the big ticket sellers so my bet is that place is gona be sold out, and then some. Standing room only up in Lewiston

2/11/13 2:18 PM
Gooner H Smith

Thats awesome. I hadn't heard anything about it until they announced it that night. Could hardly believe they were coming here. 

2/11/13 2:21 PM
elysian

I don't know if it helps or not by this is link straight to Bellator's Contact form on their website:

http://www.bellator.com/quest/Questionaire.dbml?&QID=129815&DB_OEM_ID=23600

2/11/13 2:35 PM
tinytuffnutz
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk if I did it right, on the facebook page. But I message them on twitter.
2/11/13 2:38 PM
Fabes
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
ttt Phone Post
2/11/13 4:27 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT good luck bro Phone Post
2/11/13 4:31 PM
Loco Lobo

Was i there ? Naderhood by corkscrew punch 1st rnd !!
2/11/13 5:41 PM
Naderhood

Loco Lobo - Was i there ? Naderhood by corkscrew punch 1st rnd !!
LOL Phone Post
2/11/13 5:46 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats up now ? Should I tweet em or hit em up on FB ?

2/11/13 5:52 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck it, I tweeted them.

2/11/13 5:52 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't have Facebook but hope you get to fight. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:58 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT

GOD DAMMIT, I TYPED NEFF INTEAD OF JEFF

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.