UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who is most likely to remain champ by UFC 200?

2/11/13 6:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I voted Silva, just because of his age. 

2/11/13 6:58 PM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/11/13 6:59 PM
Motivated Penn
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surprised so few are choosing Aldo.
2/11/13 7:02 PM
UGCTT_snsheehan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really think Bendo is going to go on for years without losing. He was lucky to get through Frankie twice but he is ever improving. I know Pettis beat him once but i dont see it happening again to be honest
2/11/13 7:03 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated Penn - Surprised so few are choosing Aldo.
I think people are worried about picking anyone who may fight at 155. It's a shark tank. Phone Post
2/11/13 7:07 PM
tonytr

Cain. GSP and Silva will likely be retired. If GSP isn't, I think age will have caught up with him and someone will have taken the belt. Jones will be at heavyweight, and who knows if he'll be as great there as he is at light heavy.

Aldo will be at lightweight, so the same concept that applies to Jones applies to him. Hard to know how good he'll be up there. Bendo's a possibility but his fights with Edgar and Pettis showed weaknesses that lead me to think he'll lose the belt by then.

Mighty Mouse? Could be. Again, fights with McCall and Benavidez showed weaknesses that could be exploited in the future. As for Cruz, no way he has the belt after his comeback fight, much less at the time of UFC 200. That two year lay off is going to hurt him badly.

Cain's reclaiming of the belt was recent enough and his talent level is high enough that I don't think it's a stretch to believe he could reign for three years.
2/11/13 7:10 PM
Pancake Syrup
555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I picked Silva but for my actual pick i would have to say none. Either guys are going to move up, are getting onto the end of their career or have had an injury like Cruz and we need to see what he is like when he returns...also doesn't help with so many more young killers moving into the sport
2/11/13 7:16 PM
Hocky Balboa
7386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couture swagger-jackin' Art Jimmerson.

2/11/13 7:23 PM
Mr Sponge

Aldo and Silva Phone Post
2/11/13 7:26 PM
tonytr

Picking Silva is silly. Either he loses to Weidman or he stays champ until retirement, which will likely happen before UFC 200.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.