UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> v

2/11/13 2:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
strengthcoach
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/11/13 2:44 PM

repost
2/11/13 2:46 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU

2/11/13 2:52 PM
Neil McCauley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Mike I thoroughly enjoyed the first two q and a's you did on youtube. I wondering are you gonna continue doing that, turn it into a podcast or have you already and i just cant find the links? Lets pump this shit up mike. BTW you always kill it on junkie radio.
2/11/13 2:56 PM
strengthcoach
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Neil,

Yes, we did turn the youtube Q&A into an actual podcast called, THE MIKE DOLCE SHOW, which can be found on iTunes & Stitcher.

We followed the same format and spend 2/3 of the show answering questions from around the world and I sprinkle in some other health, fitness, weight loss, mma related news as appropriate.

It's been alot of fun so far and we are constantly trying to make it better, so feel free to listen and offer feedback. Maybe even ask your own question to be answered live on the air!

All the best,
Mike Dolce
2/11/13 3:05 PM
Neil McCauley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks my man. Heres a link for anyone else that wants to check it out!

http://themikedolceshow.com/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.