UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Uncle Creepy will go on a rampage!!

2/11/13 2:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lildragonof
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"To the guy who left all his clothes in my house while I was at training camp. Thanks. You shit will be on fire in my driveway..."

Via Facebook, Ian is an Uger so I put it here... Phone Post
2/11/13 2:48 PM
sockeye
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude is having a string of bad luck Phone Post
2/11/13 2:50 PM
Lefthook33
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks Phone Post
2/11/13 2:57 PM
SQUIRREL Master
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah i just got on here to make this thread. that shit sucks i would be pissed.
SQUIRREL Master
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SQUIRREL Master

2/11/13 2:58 PM
SQUIRREL Master

2/11/13 2:58 PM
lildragonof
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I realy hope Ian is doing well, if its not a joke by him that shit sucks. Phone Post
2/11/13 3:18 PM
sockeye
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

F'ed up, the man goes out to train and bring home the bread while the woman is screwing some other dude. F*ck relationships Phone Post
2/11/13 3:20 PM
Pancake Syrup
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/11/13 3:34 PM
sockeye

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch -
sockeye -  F'ed up, the man goes out to train and bring home the bread while the woman is screwing some other dude. F*ck relationships Phone Post

Is that what this is about?

Shit, sorry Ian.

Didn't mean to make light of the situation.
Well that's what everyone is presuming on his Facebook so I jumped on the bandwagon. Lol but still F relationships? Phone Post
2/11/13 3:35 PM
GSP24
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chin up, Ian. Drop her off at the dump where she belongs. Phone Post
2/11/13 3:36 PM
MentaL
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We got your back Ian. 

2/11/13 3:41 PM
12SixElbow
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He said before the fight in an interview that his wife was cheating or something along those lines?

2/11/13 3:42 PM
12SixElbow
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“Been going through a lot on a personal note. It’ll all unfold sooner or later, but at least I have the gym, that’s my happy place at the moment. So as much drama as I’ve been dealing with at the moment, I have this place to make me happy, and at least I’m focused here…It’s all home stuff. I don’t live at home anymore, I’m separated, probably getting a divorce. Just stuff like that…I just want to get this [fight] over with, and be free and just be happy, finally — that’s how I look at it, get in there and I can be happy — and get it over with so I can fix my life.”

2/11/13 3:47 PM
The Gumball Kid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian it all shall soon pass, and that huge weight on your shoulders will be lifted. You'll almost float when you walk from place to place due to that burden being lifted. A free man is a happy man and you'll be just that! Envision that anytime your mind tries to take you on a bad trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY0xcXGDiFE
I've been there, and everytime I bumped that track and sparked one up. Makes me relax, hopefully you'll be able to do the same!

Take it all one day at a time friend!
2/11/13 4:29 PM
lildragonof

TTT Phone Post
2/11/13 4:35 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1065 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
haha im good guys thanks, its been done for a while now but im just giving who evers shit it is to my nephew, i just thought it would be a a funny post ;)
2/11/13 4:41 PM
lildragonof

Ian good to hear from you sir, sounds like your doing fine. If you need any expert advice when it comes to relationships give us a ring or a post. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:19 PM
SQUIRREL Master

Ha ha sorry
2/11/13 5:28 PM
sn0w8lade
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay strong Ian

Everything happens for a reason...

U never know what's on the horizon...

From a lurker who's been through the whole wife cheating/breakup/divorce shit

And looking back now I can honestly say it has been the best thing that could have happened...

A new me was born.... And my facial hair is nowhere near as kick ass as yours so you gonna be right in no time!!

So chin up and Keep On Creeping brother!! Phone Post
2/11/13 5:34 PM
DarceSideoftheMoon
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cheers to all the new puss that will now be smashed! nothing's worth fucking up what you got going for you right now man. good luck with everything.
2/11/13 5:44 PM
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - haha im good guys thanks, its been done for a while now but im just giving who evers shit it is to my nephew, i just thought it would be a a funny post ;)

Glad you hear you're only going to go apeshit on fools IN the ring. No point risking your career, reputation and income over two people that are lacking simple human morals.
2/11/13 6:10 PM
lildragonof

What's the size of the clothes creepy?? I need new gear. Phone Post
2/11/13 7:13 PM
TX_432
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody's said it yet?? Ian it's a black guy. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.