UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> FREE!!! 'The Dolce Diet: Valentine's Day Menu'

2/11/13 2:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
strengthcoach
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys!

Valentine's Day is almost here and I'm going to improve your chances of extending the night for extracurricular activities.

"The Dolce Diet: Valentine's Day Menu" 10 Amazing Recipes To Say I Love You, Now Let's GRAPPLE!

AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON AMAZON'S KINDLE FOR A LIMITED TIME, SO HURRY!!!!
Amazon.com/ Amazon.ca/ Amazon.co.uk/ Amazon.com.br/ Amazon.fr/ Amazon.co.jp

Don't worry, if you are a caveman in the kitchen, I got your back. Follow my easy to understand recipes and your date will be BLOWN away!

Thinking strategically, why go out to a fancy restaurant, spend a ton of cash and hopefully (please, please, please) get her / him back to your place for some, ummm, dessert?

Instead, make this romantic feast at your own home, just a few feet away from your bedroom, you know, in case you get...sleepy.

We have 1 steak meal; 1 chicken meal, 1 fish meal and 1 Vegan meal.

Also, an appetizer and dessert.

Of course, if our plan goes the way we think it should, we included two BREAKFAST recipes for the morning after because we're thinking you may need some post-workout nutrition.

As discussed on my podcast, The Mike Dolce Show, I wanted to make this Valentine's Day Menu available to you for FREE because you guys are always f'in awesome and as a good wing man, I have a responsibility to look our for my crew!

Enjoy and be safe everyone!

All the best,
-Mike Dolce

(All jokes and sarcasm are intended for entertainment purposes only. Safe practices following all laws are assumed.)
2/11/13 2:49 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will use this.

Won't need breakfast, though. Phone Post
2/11/13 2:50 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Thanks Mike!!

2/11/13 2:51 PM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Team Darkside! Oh and Portland Wolfpack never die hahaha. Thanks Mike! Phone Post
2/11/13 2:54 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -  War Team Darkside! Oh and Portland Wolfpack never die hahaha. Thanks Mike! Phone Post

haha!

Team Darkside and PDX Wolfpack!!

2/11/13 3:03 PM
strengthcoach
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha! That's right, the good old days!
2/11/13 3:04 PM
Lefthook33
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/11/13 3:17 PM
RickStorm

ttt

2/11/13 3:21 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMmmmmmm Nutella and Bread

2/11/13 4:27 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I remember when dolce was on the Marconi show making them lose weight. Now he is big time!! Phone Post
2/11/13 4:39 PM
irishrottie
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey mike, do you start with compile a food diary when you work with a new athlete? In my final year of exercise science and doing some nutrition. Pretty interesting and will look to apply it in my career.

2/11/13 4:48 PM
Billyz
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome. just downloaded it
2/11/13 6:56 PM
strengthcoach

UGCTT_mrthesnake - Actually, Marconi continued on with The Dolce Diet and after losing the initial 30 lbs as part of the radio bit, and has lost nearly 100lbs in total to weigh 170 lbs with a 32-inch waist! He is such a great dude, we still keep in touch.

irishrottie - When I begin working with an athlete, I prefer to spend a weekend with them at their home and analyze their life We open their kitchen pantry, cabinets and refrigerator to truly see what they have been eating. I also shadow (hang out) with them and go through their daily mundae life activities and help trouble shoot problem areas. A food journal is a great start but often times the real problem is our life and environment.

Billyz - Awesome! Let us know if it works out for you...
2/11/13 8:00 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

strengthcoach - UGCTT_mrthesnake - Actually, Marconi continued on with The Dolce Diet and after losing the initial 30 lbs as part of the radio bit, and has lost nearly 100lbs in total to weigh 170 lbs with a 32-inch waist! He is such a great dude, we still keep in touch.

irishrottie - When I begin working with an athlete, I prefer to spend a weekend with them at their home and analyze their life We open their kitchen pantry, cabinets and refrigerator to truly see what they have been eating. I also shadow (hang out) with them and go through their daily mundae life activities and help trouble shoot problem areas. A food journal is a great start but often times the real problem is our life and environment.

Ya I actually wen on his show twice an he was a real good dude. Good I hear that he kept it goin! Phone Post
2/11/13 8:01 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake

Wow I can't type Phone Post
2/11/13 8:08 PM
irishrottie
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

strengthcoach - UGCTT_mrthesnake - Actually, Marconi continued on with The Dolce Diet and after losing the initial 30 lbs as part of the radio bit, and has lost nearly 100lbs in total to weigh 170 lbs with a 32-inch waist! He is such a great dude, we still keep in touch.

thanks mike. Id love to know more specifically about nutrtion fight week, when guys are cutting. do you implement carb loading at all? whats your opinion on citrulline malate?

2/11/13 9:12 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

strengthcoach - Hey guys!

Valentine's Day is almost here and I'm going to improve your chances of extending the night for extracurricular activities.

"The Dolce Diet: Valentine's Day Menu" 10 Amazing Recipes To Say I Love You, Now Let's GRAPPLE!

AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON AMAZON'S KINDLE FOR A LIMITED TIME, SO HURRY!!!!
Amazon.com/ Amazon.ca/ Amazon.co.uk/ Amazon.com.br/ Amazon.fr/ Amazon.co.jp

Don't worry, if you are a caveman in the kitchen, I got your back. Follow my easy to understand recipes and your date will be BLOWN away!

Thinking strategically, why go out to a fancy restaurant, spend a ton of cash and hopefully (please, please, please) get her / him back to your place for some, ummm, dessert?

Instead, make this romantic feast at your own home, just a few feet away from your bedroom, you know, in case you get...sleepy.

We have 1 steak meal; 1 chicken meal, 1 fish meal and 1 Vegan meal.

Also, an appetizer and dessert.

Of course, if our plan goes the way we think it should, we included two BREAKFAST recipes for the morning after because we're thinking you may need some post-workout nutrition.

As discussed on my podcast, The Mike Dolce Show, I wanted to make this Valentine's Day Menu available to you for FREE because you guys are always f'in awesome and as a good wing man, I have a responsibility to look our for my crew!

Enjoy and be safe everyone!

All the best,
-Mike Dolce

(All jokes and sarcasm are intended for entertainment purposes only. Safe practices following all laws are assumed.)

Mike,

Have you heard of FitnessVT? If so, what are your thoughts about this company and/or this program? Thanks.

Cindy

2/11/13 9:43 PM
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/11/13 10:09 PM
Heroic Rise
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
2/11/13 11:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Bud... Been hitting the Health hard this year... Have dropped 15lbs since Xmas... Started just below 240, wanna get to 205, cut out Mayo, Butter n Sugar... Feeling great! Thanks again.

War Team All Health Phone Post
2/11/13 11:47 PM
shootfightermike
661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

2/13/13 1:45 PM
strengthcoach

Good stuff guys!
The VALENTINES MENU is still FREE on Amazon's KINDLE, so jump on and take advantage.
We've already got tons of reviews saying how easy and delicious the meals are.
Download it for free and get to the grocery store!
-Mike

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.