UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mind,Body,Soul & Enson Inoue

2/11/13 2:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mega Colossus
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/11/13 3:29 PM

Latest Colossal Concerns Blog (MMA Related). This one about hearing Enson Inoue on the JRE and why I made the decision not to tap again. I tried my hardest to explain it and I hope I did.
Please have a read and share it where ever you can, cheers. WHS

Colossal Collective

2/11/13 2:59 PM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for later. Awesome, James. Phone Post
2/11/13 3:48 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When are you finally going to be on JRE?
2/11/13 4:04 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later, thanks James. Phone Post
2/11/13 5:11 PM
Mega Colossus
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -  Have you Figured out the kick starter thing yet ? And for anyone who haven't listened to these yet , do it they're great. Phone Post

Not yet I'm off to LA on the 19th to the 25th when I get back I'm on it
2/11/13 5:13 PM
Mega Colossus

Gokudamus stole my name - When are you finally going to be on JRE?

Last email I had from Joe he asked if. Was good for the 19th of Feb which I said I was, so it's looking like than pal 

2/12/13 2:57 AM
Mega Colossus

The Gumball Kid - Bookmarked it, I'm going to read this while out to lunch -- should be awesome! Thank you for posting brother

Nice, thanks to everyone who takes the time to read it
2/12/13 4:54 AM
Ziga
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been reading your contributions to the UG for a while now, but recent posts about Enson showed me something about you that makes me believe, that you will still progress as a fighter, not just tune up what already is. Most people that already have success in their field, stop putting themself in the students shoes, when interacting with other people from the same field, because they worked so hard to become "pros", that they fear being viewed as "amateur" again (thing of perspective).
I am glad you took your inspiring moment further and I wish you all the best.
2/12/13 5:53 AM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/12/13 10:29 AM
Mega Colossus

Ziga - I've been reading your contributions to the UG for a while now, but recent posts about Enson showed me something about you that makes me believe, that you will still progress as a fighter, not just tune up what already is. Most people that already have success in their field, stop putting themself in the students shoes, when interacting with other people from the same field, because they worked so hard to become "pros", that they fear being viewed as "amateur" again (thing of perspective).
I am glad you took your inspiring moment further and I wish you all the best.

I'm going to do as much as I can to try and improve. For what it's worth my generally game has come on loads and i'm still unfit all that has changed is the why I look at things. I'm thinking this is going to show next time I fight. We'll see.

2/12/13 1:34 PM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool blog, James! Some good reads. So any upcoming fights? Perhaps a silly question: Are you trying to get in the UFC?
2/12/13 3:54 PM
Mega Colossus

Attila - Cool blog, James! Some good reads. So any upcoming fights? Perhaps a silly question: Are you trying to get in the UFC?

Thanks, In doing loads of different things at the moment and just getting in shape and fit. I'll fight in about 3 months give or take. Sadly when it comes to mma the UFC is the only game in town. Any fighter who isn't there, I think should be aiming to get there, I'm no different. I'm thinking this time next year, I'll be in the UFC. I've fought in pretty much every big mma org than and it would be great to finish my career off there.

2/13/13 2:57 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for James would love to see you get a fight in the UFC Phone Post
2/14/13 12:30 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for James in the UFC!!

2/14/13 12:37 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.