UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If a fighter refuses to fight someone on TRT

2/11/13 3:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
irishrottie
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does he get blasted or is this fair game?

2/11/13 3:51 PM
shaqitup
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to see a lot of people turning down fights with people on TRT so they can squeeze it out.

2/11/13 3:52 PM
LastRowCarl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can look at where this sport came from and fighting multiple times in a single night with multiple injuries and no fight camp around a particular opponent. .and realize what a bitch he is for refusing to fight anybody Phone Post
2/11/13 5:20 PM
irishrottie
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LastRowCarl -  He can look at where this sport came from and fighting multiple times in a single night with multiple injuries and no fight camp around a particular opponent. .and realize what a bitch he is for refusing to fight anybody Phone Post

Lol. Calm down tough guy.

2/11/13 5:27 PM
ortoPsy

LastRowCarl - He can look at where this sport came from and fighting multiple times in a single night with multiple injuries and no fight camp around a particular opponent. .and realize what a bitch he is for refusing to fight anybody Phone Post
wow are you FRB's twin brother? Phone Post
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever

irishrottie -

I say it would be fair...... Until the fighter started taking trt himself Phone Post
ShawnTheBadger
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Under the current rules, the fighter refusing the match does not have a leg to stand on.

My guess is that Dana/Joe Silva would issue an ultimatum.

Fight or go find another organization.
2/11/13 5:41 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/11/13 5:41 PM
If their opponent has a TUE there is nothing being done that is against the rules and he'd have a short career if he's turning down fights. Whether or not TRT is against the spirit of fair competition is another thing....
2/11/13 5:49 PM
Ip Man 81

He gets cut Phone Post
2/11/13 5:59 PM
UGSlapshot

ShawnTheBadger - Under the current rules, the fighter refusing the match does not have a leg to stand on.

My guess is that Dana/Joe Silva would issue an ultimatum.

Fight or go find another organization.
Nothing in the "rules" precludes a fighter from turning down a fight.

Fighters have individual contracts and any consequence from a fighter refusing to fight someone would be outlined there.

Fighters turn down fights all the time. Phone Post
2/11/13 6:04 PM
Pure
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie - 

Can only speak for myself, but I would completely understand and support their decision not to compete against someone on it.

2/11/13 7:58 PM
irishrottie

Pure - 
irishrottie - 

Can only speak for myself, but I would completely understand and support their decision not to compete against someone on it.

I having a fighter previously been busted for steroids using trt (vitor) will lead to some guys saying this is just bullshit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.