UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maia vs. Saffiedine?

2/11/13 8:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Maia's manager is potentially looking at Tarec as Maia's next fight. I think it makes a ton of sense since most of the top WWs are tied up at the moment. Although, if Ellenberger takes out Hendricks, it could catapult Demian into a title shot unless Rory wins and decides he's now willing to fight GSP.

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/2/11/3977278/demian-maia-strikeforce-welterweight-champion-taric-saffiedine-ufc-mma 

2/11/13 8:21 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love it a have suggested it in 5 different Maia's next opponent threads... Lol... Will be a tough fight for both. Phone Post
2/11/13 8:58 PM
KimboByGhettoplex
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Maia-Marquardt rematch seems like a good opportunity for both. The first fight was at MW & only lasted 21 seconds.
2/11/13 9:00 PM
KimboByGhettoplex
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - meh, not interested in this fight at all.

Would rather see Rory/Condit winner vs Maia.

I'd rather see Saffedine vs Kampmann

Tarec vs. Kampmann is a great idea. IMO that's putting Tarec right where he needs to be but without trying to fast track him.
2/11/13 9:03 PM
Brian Rule
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd prefer it if Maia kept mauling the lay n pray out of the WW division Phone Post
2/11/13 9:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Also really like Maia vs Woodley Phone Post
2/11/13 9:05 PM
PJ Benn Fan
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think with his win over fitch, Maia earned a bigger name than Tarec TBH!

2/12/13 1:22 PM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump

2/12/13 1:46 PM
Snayke13
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KimboByGhettoplex -
Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - meh, not interested in this fight at all.

Would rather see Rory/Condit winner vs Maia.

I'd rather see Saffedine vs Kampmann

Tarec vs. Kampmann is a great idea. IMO that's putting Tarec right where he needs to be but without trying to fast track him.
Agreed. Phone Post
2/12/13 3:22 PM
UGCTT_Pariah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GableGrip -
KimboByGhettoplex - A Maia-Marquardt rematch seems like a good opportunity for both. The first fight was at MW & only lasted 21 seconds.

Horrid idea

I'd rather watch paint dry. Maia murders him
Err, Maia was practically murdered in the first fight. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.