UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Ian McCall!!!

2/12/13 1:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
donkeykongfist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
donkeykongfist - Can you explain to me why Sampo should wait in line for a division that in just over 10 deep? Phone Post
Cause he got ko'd by campizano and doesnt have a contract with the ufc. Ur op is stupid its like ur talkin shit causing drama cause ur on sampos ballsack. Where im from people like that get slapped! Phone Post
You have his name as your SN and you're talking about me being on Sampo nutsack. Ok. Watch the will fight, and watch will at 125 Phone Post
2/12/13 1:15 AM
TheMessiah

Tuco - UFC please sign Sampo!
Creepy by whatever he once.. Phone Post
2/12/13 1:22 AM
donkeykongfist

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
donkeykongfist - Can you explain to me why Sampo should wait in line for a division that in just over 10 deep? Phone Post
Cause he got ko'd by campizano and doesnt have a contract with the ufc. Ur op is stupid its like ur talkin shit causing drama cause ur on sampos ballsack. Where im from people like that get slapped! Phone Post
And where I'm from ppl who claim other dudes as their own are called homosexuals Phone Post
2/12/13 6:09 AM
prozach96

Isnt sampo #2ranked flyweight in the world?
2/12/13 6:31 AM
demcat
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for donkykongfist vs blahbreh Phone Post
2/12/13 7:16 AM
Tuco
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/13 7:18 AM
Sampo should be in the UFC it doesnt have to be against Creepy. Nobody outside of the UFC has had a tougher schedule at 125!
2/12/13 4:56 PM
UpInTheAir

There's only 12 flyweights signed in the UFC and I can't see how Sampo isn't worthy of being #13.
2/12/13 8:15 PM
donkeykongfist

And if u want to whip out stats, creepys got the worse UFC record at 125, so actually it would actually makes since.

2/12/13 8:24 PM
donkeykongfist

For pulling out valid points? At what point am I fighter bashing? Phone Post
2/12/13 8:30 PM
jTheHybridwolff
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donkeykongfist -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
You have his name as your SN and you're talking about me being on Sampo nutsack. Ok. Watch the will fight, and watch will at 125 Phone Post
Op ur a d-bag truth is truth weather it come from a "Creepy Nutthugger" or not Phone Post
2/12/13 10:00 PM
donkeykongfist

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch -
donkeykongfist -  For pulling out valid points? At what point am I fighter bashing? Phone Post

I'm not saying you are.

But you see OP, on this forum, things get confused out there.
Power, ideals, the old morality, and practical moderating necessity. But out there with these trolls, it must be a temptation to be God.

Because there's a conflict in every human heart, between the rational and irration, between good and evil. And good does not always triumph. Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Kirik called the better angels of our nature.
I understand what you're saying, but what about all the people who can't come up with a reason for this fight not to happen besides the fact I'm douche bag, cry all you want to, point josh called the guy out multiple times and he hasn't won a fight in the UFC yet. Sampo isn't a bum, and he called him out. It's an intriguing match with 2 of the top flyweights. Why should he have to stand in a line for a guy who's 0-2-1 his last 3 fights? It's ludicrous for someone to say that. Phone Post
2/13/13 1:53 PM
PaleoDavid

For anybody that has seen both McCall and Sampo fight there is no doubt they match up well. I don't think Sampo has "called out" McCall beyond saying he would love the opportunity to fight him. I for one would love to see it happen.
2/13/13 3:04 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

donkeykongfist - I think you should fight josh Sampo, he just choked out Alexa Vila in RFA, and you're not on too hot of streak right now so you can't say you don't wanna step down a level. Not too mention it'd be an amazing fight, Josh's wrestling is just as good, if not better than yours, and he has very VERY underrated stand up. Alexa didn't wanna stand with him, doubt you would. Phone Post
Sampo might just want to worry about the ufc rejects he's been losing to. Phone Post
2/13/13 3:10 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Actually Ian, i take back what i said before. Op's right, you should just breech your ufc contract so you can go to the little leagues and fight this guy since he can't seem to not get knocked out long enough to make it to the ufc, you should go to him, since he called you out and all. Phone Post
2/21/13 4:56 PM
PaleoDavid

m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1534682-5-flyweights-the-ufc-needs-to-sign-immediately

Sampo is no joke.
2/21/13 4:58 PM
PaleoDavid

Sampo is no joke. Uncle Creepy vs. The Gremlin would be epic.

m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1534682-5-flyweights-the-ufc-needs-to-sign-immediately
2/21/13 6:04 PM
Tyler Durden

Edited: 02/21/13 6:24 PM
3 thruths...
Sampo is a beast
Creepy is a beast
Sampo should be in UFC to fight anyone
Oh n since I'm on a roll/troll...
4 DKF should nut check that hack spitting hate on a fight he nvr saw. Watch then comment my fren... Phone Post
2/21/13 6:10 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
My last name is not shelby, i don't pick my fights so if you are looking for me to say yes that is pointless, i don't know who i fight next, i fight whoever they tell me too.
2/21/13 7:57 PM
Tuco
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Shelby! Everyone knows you don't decide who you fight. We just want to c Sampo in the UFC!
2/21/13 8:09 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I just don't get the point of this thread. You can't actually think that because you made some stupid thread, Ian is just going to fucking leave the ufc(not even legal) to fight some guy in rfa or some shit. What are you even talking about? Instead of making a stupid pointless thread like this, you should have made a thread about getting your guy into the ufc. What the fuck are you doing? Phone Post
2/21/13 8:12 PM
donkeykongfist

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Actually Ian, i take back what i said before. Op's right, you should just breech your ufc contract so you can go to the little leagues and fight this guy since he can't seem to not get knocked out long enough to make it to the ufc, you should go to him, since he called you out and all. Phone Post

lol i was going to come up with something until i saw your screen name.

2/21/13 8:14 PM
donkeykongfist

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - My last name is not shelby, i don't pick my fights so if you are looking for me to say yes that is pointless, i don't know who i fight next, i fight whoever they tell me too.

well, who would you like to fight?

2/21/13 8:26 PM
donkeykongfist

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  I just don't get the point of this thread. You can't actually think that because you made some stupid thread, Ian is just going to fucking leave the ufc(not even legal) to fight some guy in rfa or some shit. What are you even talking about? Instead of making a stupid pointless thread like this, you should have made a thread about getting your guy into the ufc. What the fuck are you doing? Phone Post

not like he would make any less, just saying. the flyweight division is made up of 11 people you can assume the top 20 flyweights will be under UFC contract. Josh will be in the UFC, you can bet that. this leaving the ufc to have to fight josh is ridiculous. You're making a elementary school argument.

2/21/13 8:56 PM
Andross31

McCall vs. Sampo would be a great fight. Make it happen Sean Selby
2/21/13 9:17 PM
Kneesbuildcharacter

Edited: 02/21/13 9:17 PM
UFC needs to sign the top block of talent and start establishing new stars in the division. You can't just continously recycle the top 2-3 and expect to grow the 125 bracket in popularity. People have to associate 125's with exciting fights, beyond just a few guys. <br /><br />That said, Sampo is a great sign for the UFC. Add him and 3-4 other 125's and just start battling it out. Tomorrow's Jon Jones are today's Josh Sampos. Throw them in with the "top" tier and if they have good showing, they stay, if they don't, they go.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.