UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Win some Urijah Faber merchandise

2/12/13 12:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull No Punches Radio, featuring Marcus "The Irish Hand Grenade" Davis, and Torque Sports and Performance have some GREAT prize packs to give away to three people this week.

To win, you must like both the Torque Sports and Performance and Pull No Punches Radio like pages on Facebook, then add Michael Crawford and Jay Pagliaro as friends. Then, be sure to tell your friends, family and Facebook associates to do the same. To close, post the following on Pagliaro's wall (be sure to tag Michael, Pull No Punches Radio and Torque Sports and Performance in your post).

Hey Jay Pagliaro and Michael Crawford, (Your name) told me about a great Urijah Faber giveaway contest being held by Pull No Punches Radio and Torque Sports and Performance.

You only have to put this post once to enter. Once your done, begin letting your friends and Facebook associates know of this contest. The top three people who refer the most people to our pages (by posting the above quote, they document that you referred them), will win the following prizes.

Grand Prize: Urijah Faber UFC 157 walkout t-shirt + your choice of either a fight glove personally signed by Faber, or a signed copy of his autobiography "The Laws of the Ring,"

Runner-Up: The Faber 157 walkout t-shirt + an autographed 8x10 photo of Faber.

Third Prize: The Faber 157 walkout t.

We will announce the three winners this Friday during our live remote broadcast at our special start time of 2 PM EST on Pull No Punches Radio.

I'll also announce the winners here, so if you are from here, be sure to let me know your UG name on Facebook. If you wish to remain low profile from here, you can send me your UG name in a private message.

Here's the website for our show too.

www.pullnopunchesradio.tk
2/12/13 11:55 AM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
2/19/13 7:51 PM
Gator Choke

TTT
2/19/13 8:18 PM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Life size photo? I'm in Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.