UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17, episode 4 discussion

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2/12/13 12:53 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

TEAM SONNEN'S KEVIN CASEY (5-2) VS. TEAM JONES' COLLIN HART (4-1-1)

Round 1 - Referee Herb Dean is in the cage. Collin rushes in immediately at the opening bell. He misses a flying knee, but it allows him to drive right in for a takedown that immediately nets him side control. Kevin does a good job of scrambling to guard underneath before absorbing any damage, but Collin is still on top. Jon calls frequently for Collin to unleash elbows. He does work in a few short punches, but Kevin threatens with a guillotine underneath. Kevin scrambles to safety, but the space allows Kevin to get back to his feet. They move into the clinch, and Kevin gets to the outside. However, Collin has underhooks and reverses the positioning. They continue to jockey for position in the clinch, but it's generally Collin holding the better spot. He also sneaks in a few knees on occasion. Kevin turns things up in the final minute and lands a few solid strikes up top. But when he scores, he drops instead for another clinch. Chael begs for him to back away and flurry in the closing seconds, but Kevin stays in the clinch and looks to have dropped the opening round.

Round 2 - Kevin throws hands to open and finds some success. But as he racks up points he moves back into a clinch. Collin spins off the cage, and the blood starts to drop down Kevin's face. It looks like a new cut and may have been caused by a head butt. Collin locks the body and scores another takedown. He settles into half-mount, and Jon again calls for elbows as he encourages his fighter to finish the contest. Collin stays tight and advances to mount. Kevin quickly regains half-guard, but he stuck on his back. Chael yells for Kevin to quit waiting and make something happen. However, Collin is unrelenting. He's not doing a ton of damage, but he's grinding away and dominating the positioning. Kevin briefly controls the wrist, but when he sends his legs up for the submission, Collin easily slips away. Time winds down, and it's a clear Collin round, and it should be his fight, as well. When scores come back, it is.

Collin Hart def. Kevin Casey via unanimous decision (20-18, 20-18, 20-18)

read entire article...

2/12/13 4:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Sonnen, all day all night.

Darkside 2

Bones NADA

2/12/13 4:41 PM
Card
1991 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darkside is going 3-0 tonight I'm guessing...

2/12/13 4:43 PM
A.W.Ashford
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willy the Coyote - Another Underground blog misrepresentation. There's no discussion in here at all. UGh!
Easy there Willy the rest of us on Saturday morning and the excitement and true then he comes off the excitement and true that counts for me Phone Post
2/12/13 5:05 PM
Ryan Black
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see tonights episode... hope The Bad Guys go 3-0.

Team Sonnen FTW. Phone Post
2/12/13 5:09 PM
Ryan Black
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And LOL Willy... that kid has one of the strangest faces I've ever seen. Not only in that .gif, either. Very odd voice from what I can recall, too. Phone Post
2/12/13 5:11 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black -  And LOL Willy... that kid has one of the strangest faces I've ever seen. Not only in that .gif, either. Very odd voice from what I can recall, too. Phone Post

LOL...

I can't stop looking at that gif.

2/12/13 5:12 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Team Sonnen, all day all night.

Darkside 2

Bones NADA

Viva Phone Post
2/12/13 5:19 PM
tinytuffnutz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Bones will win a couple weeks in a row, but he won't send a fighter to the finals...Just my predictions.
2/12/13 5:34 PM
Kostakio
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black - Can't wait to see tonights episode... hope The Bad Guys go 3-0.

Team Sonnen FTW. Phone Post
. Phone Post
2/12/13 5:37 PM
ChaosOverkill
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Darkside ftw!

2/12/13 6:06 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

Darkside is going 3-0 tonight I'm guessing...

You know it! Phone Post
2/12/13 6:16 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is kevin casey getting ko'd tonight?? Phone Post
2/12/13 6:17 PM
shootfightermike
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they are gonna battle rap tonight!

2/12/13 6:35 PM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Team Darkside!! :D

We know Casey ends up in the ambulance but that doesn't mean it happens this week. I think Kevin will win tonight. Phone Post
2/12/13 7:51 PM
CoreNobody
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N32 - Is kevin casey getting ko'd tonight?? Phone Post
Man I hope so!

C'mon Colin !!! Phone Post
2/12/13 8:08 PM
Bromovich
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ESPN UK is a fucking joke, according to the TV guide we're gonna be an hour behind tonight (all because of Portland at Miami NBA LOL)

So it looks like i won't be able to join in on the fun tonight...

Thanks again ESPN UK. Phone Post
2/12/13 8:12 PM
Bromovich
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bromovich - ESPN UK is a fucking joke, according to the TV guide we're gonna be an hour behind tonight (all because of Portland at Miami NBA LOL)

WAR TEAM DARKSIDE

Nonetheless. Phone Post
2/12/13 8:35 PM
LyotoBundy
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bromovich - ESPN UK is a fucking joke, according to the TV guide we're gonna be an hour behind tonight (all because of Portland at Miami NBA LOL)

Know how you feel bro :( Phone Post
2/12/13 8:45 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well will miss this due to the Bruins game but i hope Casey is only a kitchen slip or a training injury and he doesn't get Ko'd bad
2/12/13 8:56 PM
PitbullAlves
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my theroy is since i thinks its clear that hall is the one who sends all is opponent to the hospital, that casey wins his fight tonight an meets urijah later on in the show
2/12/13 9:03 PM
mmavixen

Agh, Adam and Hall are such gentemen!!!!

2/12/13 9:03 PM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn no one can ever call Adam a sore loser
2/12/13 9:05 PM
Ryan Black

Good to see he's alright. He seems like a really nice dude. That was cool to see him congratulate Uriah like that, as soon as he got home, still in the hospital gown and all. Phone Post
2/12/13 9:05 PM
gusto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who exactly is bubba mcdaniel and when is he fighting anderson silva?
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.