UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17, episode 4 discussion

2/12/13 10:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ranier wolfcastle
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kinda funny how after gassing and losing kc said he wanted to wear colin out, then beat him up

2/12/13 10:02 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - 
OmgItsTheWams -  Wrestling doesn't win fights? Yet hart just won you the fight with wrestling Phone Post

Jones isn't the brightest bulb of the lot

I was thinking the same thing.

2/12/13 10:05 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Heading over to Fuel for UFC Tonight....

Thanx, almost forgot. lol Phone Post
2/12/13 10:05 PM
Ryan Black
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Heading over to Fuel for UFC Tonight....

Yup, same here... these episodes of TUF this season go by so fast... Phone Post
2/12/13 10:08 PM
shaqitup
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im a real boy - kevins always been known as more of a guard passer, but really expected better guard work

Do heavily muscled guys usually have great guards?

2/12/13 10:10 PM
Kostakio
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AyyAnt - Hmm i wonder how kevin casey gets in the ambulence now. Phone Post
lol Phone Post
2/12/13 10:16 PM
JustPeed
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup -
AyyAnt -  Hmm i wonder how kevin casey gets in the ambulence now. Phone Post

Kitchen slip or he gets a wildcard fight
Where did the kitchen slip rumors come from? Because I've Sen it mentioned numerous times in a bunch of threads. One Guy was Pontiac blank saying that's what happened? How did that spoiler leak?

And if Casey does end up getting taken to the hospital for slipping in the kitchen then the poor Guy sure has a pretty embarrassing season between his cringe worthy free style after his interview hyping his own rap skills, his in cage performance and then getting KO'ed by a kitchen. Geeze.

Hope he gets another chance at the finale to show his skills.

Also, that whole flick off thing by Collin was wack. Dude seems awkward. Phone Post
2/12/13 10:17 PM
JustPeed
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed -
Pancake Syrup -

Where did the kitchen slip rumors come from? Because I've Sen it mentioned numerous times in a bunch of threads. One Guy was Pontiac blank saying that's what happened? How did that spoiler leak?

And if Casey does end up getting taken to the hospital for slipping in the kitchen then the poor Guy sure has a pretty embarrassing season between his cringe worthy free style after his interview hyping his own rap skills, his in cage performance and then getting KO'ed by a kitchen. Geeze.

Also, that whole flick off thing by Collin was wack. Dude seems awkward. Phone Post
Pontiac blank = *point blank Phone Post
2/12/13 10:19 PM
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow i am completely disappointed with Kevin casey..he got slammed to his back and then i thought i would see some offensive bjj from his back but instead he seemed content to lay there and do nothing..he seemed lethargic in the clinch as well..his punches standing up in round 2 were his only offense and that gassed him out..he just laid down and waited it out..
2/12/13 10:25 PM
Ryan Black
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pontiac blank... Lol @ auto-correct. Thank god I don't have to put up with that...

A slip in the kitchen? Seriously? That's terrible, man... I really hope he gets a wildcard/spot on the finale. Phone Post
2/12/13 10:32 PM
TDogg926
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boring ass fight. Talk about a change from last week. Not impressed at all. Phone Post
2/12/13 10:40 PM
SQUEEZIE

JustPeed - 
JustPeed -
Pancake Syrup -

Pontiac blank = *point blank Phone Post

ima go out on a limb here and guess that flick = flip as well...really though im for team jones(dont mind chael,cant stand some of his wwe antic fans though).with that said, that Semen and Bub guy need to receive a ass whooping of a life time.
2/12/13 10:46 PM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit fight... Phone Post
2/12/13 10:48 PM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember when Dana said every fight this season was killer?  Uh, yeah.

2/12/13 11:13 PM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heel Hooker - And he's a Rickson Gracie black belt?
He gassed. Granted it was a very disappointing showing from Casey, I was expecting much more from him off his back but he got tired and couldn't mount any sort of attack. Like Chael said, he was happy settling for position when he should have been going for submissions. Phone Post
2/12/13 11:18 PM
ns_echoes
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone jizzed on his sushi.

2/12/13 11:36 PM
kgastelum928
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black -  And I really hope Bubba gets smashed in a surprise upset... Phone Post

me too :)

2/12/13 11:49 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kgastelum928 -
Ryan Black -  And I really hope Bubba gets smashed in a surprise upset... Phone Post

me too :)

Kick ass! Phone Post
2/12/13 11:57 PM
GlossyMike

Odds of Tor vs Hall final?
2/12/13 11:57 PM
GlossyMike

Odds of Tor vs Hall final?
2/13/13 12:50 AM
Arecsa
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disappointing fight, so much for that black belt, I think I saw about 2 submission attempts. I liked Hall firing up a bit after the weigh in incident, I'm guessing Hart is going to be the guy who has a breakdown about having to fight Uriah.
2/13/13 1:37 AM
CHAUNCH

jones is a follower not a leader
2/13/13 2:32 AM
Larry Appleton

Heel Hooker - And he's a Rickson Gracie black belt?
I'd rather be a Saulo Ribeiro bb... But I'd go to Rickson for mma Phone Post
2/13/13 5:51 AM
Loadin76
971 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bonerfart -  Worst fight of the series so far, imo.

Looked like two gummy bears trying to trade colors.

WTF happened to fighters coming to finish?

The white guy gets done with a fight and jumps on treadmill?

What kind of interpretation r we supposed to be left with? Phone Post

"Looked like two gummy bears trying to trade colors" LOL VTFU

2/13/13 6:07 AM
Mister Collins
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boring episode, boring fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.