UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17, episode 4 discussion

2/13/13 6:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Coranamo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That middle finger was hilarious and awesome, how is anybody possibly getting butthurt over it? Bunch of females.
2/13/13 6:58 AM
ECC170

Glad you guys hate Bubba so much..If you didn't you wouldn't have nothing to talk about....Heaven forbid you only know the edited version of em...All started when he was talking bout Gilbert not being ready..like I said in the last episode discussion we are good friends..I know how good of a man he is..I agree the show tends to portray him as a dick..you have no idea of the training that led up to gil's fight..I have a strong feeling he wasn't pushing through and quitting on himself during sparring..Most of you have no idea how it is to train at a high level of how aggrevating it is to have to keep motivating someone who has lack of cardio and will to push through.. You can only do so much for somebody if they aren't willing themselves...you all seen a snippet of the situation...Most you guys jump shit over somebodys comments let alone if you trained with somebody who you might not mesh with the best..they are not really "teammates"...Gil is a tough guy and has a bright future just looked like he was over matched and might not train at the highest level yet..Bubba is getting exposure no matter what so call him a D bag but at the end of the day he's on TV living a good life unlike a lot of ppl who talk shit..Don't believe everything you see because its not even a 10th of the story...
2/13/13 7:01 AM
ECC170

Coranamo - That middle finger was hilarious and awesome, how is anybody possibly getting butthurt over it? Bunch of females.

exactly what I was thinking..the same ppl are the ones making assumptions and call guys names over what they see on a Edited TV show...
2/13/13 7:25 AM
time traveling 12er
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECC170 - 
Coranamo - That middle finger was hilarious and awesome, how is anybody possibly getting butthurt over it? Bunch of females.

exactly what I was thinking..the same ppl are the ones making assumptions and call guys names over what they see on a Edited TV show...

You think the middle finger was cool and hilarious. Lots of people don't. That's why I have a feeling we'll also disagree at what an awesome guy Bubba is so I doubt editing has much to do with it. Just a hunch here.
2/13/13 7:27 AM
time traveling 12er
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And speaking of butt hurt... Colin seriously threw a tantrum because someone messed with his sleepy time? Come on now. Then he held it in for two days? Lol. Then he sat there pouting the whole time Hall was trying to talk to him straight about the whole thing.
2/13/13 7:30 AM
Winston Wolf

was a dick move giving the finger made him look real bad and whats with Bubba calling out the last pick ? some bad ass
2/13/13 7:49 AM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - And speaking of butt hurt... Colin seriously threw a tantrum because someone messed with his sleepy time? Come on now. Then he held it in for two days? Lol. Then he sat there pouting the whole time Hall was trying to talk to him straight about the whole thing.
This.

They threw some fucking toilet paper into their room so Colin had to swear a vendetta on Kevin... It was ridiculous. Phone Post
2/13/13 12:51 PM
GlossyMike

Back on Episode 1 before Urijah Hall had his first fight to get into the house, I noticed something. The commercial break right before the 1st round of his fight, Hall appeared in a NOS energy drink commercial by himself. I didn't know as much about him as I do know but this struck me as either being a spoiler for what was to come or maybe this is common practice now. Did anyone else notice this? Strange to see a fighter have his own sponsored commercial before he ever takes a step into the cage on top having it air right before his fight.
2/13/13 2:41 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor Me A New One -
time traveling 12er - And speaking of butt hurt... Colin seriously threw a tantrum because someone messed with his sleepy time? Come on now. Then he held it in for two days? Lol. Then he sat there pouting the whole time Hall was trying to talk to him straight about the whole thing.
This.

They threw some fucking toilet paper into their room so Colin had to swear a vendetta on Kevin... It was ridiculous. Phone Post
Exactly.

That's why he made my d-bag list. He earned it! Phone Post
2/13/13 3:06 PM
JerodR
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never thought I would see an Ultimate Fighter where the coaches are nice to each other, and a team comes down on someone for giving someone the finger... Kind of refreshing to see to be honest.

I have to say that this show is winning Chael some fans as well. He is coming off like a pretty good guy.
2/13/13 9:17 PM
ECC170

Say what you all will...I back my friend like a man should...Call em a D bag but he and the rest of the fighters are the reason you have something to talk about...I'm just lettin you shit talkers know this is TV aka a PROPAGANDA outlet ..then again I shouldn't expect most of you to comprehend that since most are about as bright as a Black crayon...just like a lot cops got picked on in HS they hide behind the badge except you guys do it behind your screen name...Knowin damn good and well if you met Bubba you turds would turn into Testical Tarzans . Then probably would let em sign your girlfriends tit's that's implying there's a woman that is desperate enough to date you while she bangs your only friend behind your back...
2/13/13 9:20 PM
ECC170

JerodR - I never thought I would see an Ultimate Fighter where the coaches are nice to each other, and a team comes down on someone for giving someone the finger... Kind of refreshing to see to be honest.

I have to say that this show is winning Chael some fans as well. He is coming off like a pretty good guy.

I thought the same thing...You've got to remember most these guys TRANE UFC so honor and respek is what they're about lol
2/13/13 10:00 PM
A.W.Ashford
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECC170 - Say what you all will...I back my friend like a man should...Call em a D bag but he and the rest of the fighters are the reason you have something to talk about...I'm just lettin you shit talkers know this is TV aka a PROPAGANDA outlet ..then again I shouldn't expect most of you to comprehend that since most are about as bright as a Black crayon...just like a lot cops got picked on in HS they hide behind the badge except you guys do it behind your screen name...Knowin damn good and well if you met Bubba you turds would turn into Testical Tarzans . Then probably would let em sign your girlfriends tit's that's implying there's a woman that is desperate enough to date you while she bangs your only friend behind your back...
Phone Post
2/13/13 10:39 PM
Coranamo

time traveling 12er - And speaking of butt hurt... Colin seriously threw a tantrum because someone messed with his sleepy time? Come on now. Then he held it in for two days? Lol. Then he sat there pouting the whole time Hall was trying to talk to him straight about the whole thing.

Yeah - his reasoning for the finger was embarrassing as fuck. But the actual act, good shit. lol.
2/14/13 2:12 AM
time traveling 12er

ECC170 - Say what you all will...I back my friend like a man should...Call em a D bag but he and the rest of the fighters are the reason you have something to talk about...I'm just lettin you shit talkers know this is TV aka a PROPAGANDA outlet ..then again I shouldn't expect most of you to comprehend that since most are about as bright as a Black crayon...just like a lot cops got picked on in HS they hide behind the badge except you guys do it behind your screen name...Knowin damn good and well if you met Bubba you turds would turn into Testical Tarzans . Then probably would let em sign your girlfriends tit's that's implying there's a woman that is desperate enough to date you while she bangs your only friend behind your back...

You're not doing your buddy any favors by coming in here acting like a d-bag. Of course you'd think he was a great guy because you're cool with that kind of behavior. You act like a dick, you see people acting like dicks and you think it's cool. You insult strangers at the drop of a hat. Why would we value your insight on Bubba? If anything it'll only reinforce the idea that the guy is a dick. It's great that you're sticking up for your friend, but consider maybe just keeping quiet then and not making it look like even his friends are dicks. Or just stick to talking about how Bubbas actually a great guy instead of talking about him signing tits and the state of everyone's testicles. Just some advice. I don't want an obvious alpha like you to get butthurt about any of this and be tempted to flick me off in true manly fashion.
2/14/13 7:51 AM
Trick or Truth
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ECC170 - 

I didn't think was a big deal, Kevin threw toilet paper at him in the middle of the night (not a big deal but Colin Hart seems like the quiet serial killer type), it just added to the excitement.
I was very happy to see Colin Hart win, didn't like the Way Casey was trying to pick himself easy fights whilst admitting it to his team mates so they got to fight the harder guys (btw not that I don' see why he would want easier fights, just a douche thing to do tbh).
2/14/13 7:53 AM
Trick or Truth
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Routing for Kelvin G next week!! Please beat Bubba.
2/14/13 8:27 AM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er -
ECC170 - Say what you all will...I back my friend like a man should...Call em a D bag but he and the rest of the fighters are the reason you have something to talk about...I'm just lettin you shit talkers know this is TV aka a PROPAGANDA outlet ..then again I shouldn't expect most of you to comprehend that since most are about as bright as a Black crayon...just like a lot cops got picked on in HS they hide behind the badge except you guys do it behind your screen name...Knowin damn good and well if you met Bubba you turds would turn into Testical Tarzans . Then probably would let em sign your girlfriends tit's that's implying there's a woman that is desperate enough to date you while she bangs your only friend behind your back...

You're not doing your buddy any favors by coming in here acting like a d-bag. Of course you'd think he was a great guy because you're cool with that kind of behavior. You act like a dick, you see people acting like dicks and you think it's cool. You insult strangers at the drop of a hat. Why would we value your insight on Bubba? If anything it'll only reinforce the idea that the guy is a dick. It's great that you're sticking up for your friend, but consider maybe just keeping quiet then and not making it look like even his friends are dicks. Or just stick to talking about how Bubbas actually a great guy instead of talking about him signing tits and the state of everyone's testicles. Just some advice. I don't want an obvious alpha like you to get butthurt about any of this and be tempted to flick me off in true manly fashion.
Lol. Phone Post
2/14/13 8:57 AM
A.W.Ashford
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
2/14/13 9:04 AM
goocher
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You also sound as bright as a "Black" crayon. Before you go around saying everyone on the forum here is a retard, you should check your retarded post first.
2/14/13 9:46 AM
1000Islander
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coranamo - 
time traveling 12er - And speaking of butt hurt... Colin seriously threw a tantrum because someone messed with his sleepy time? Come on now. Then he held it in for two days? Lol. Then he sat there pouting the whole time Hall was trying to talk to him straight about the whole thing.

Yeah - his reasoning for the finger was embarrassing as fuck. But the actual act, good shit. lol.

He states that the reasoning was the prank, but, I can't help but think he had built up a lot of resentment with Casey for picking him as a safe opponent.

By the time of the weigh-in, I think it had built up a bit.

I'm not a big fan of the action, but, I think he had been using the feeling of being disrespected as a motivator, and at least the action was real, rather than show, and seemed to have worked.
2/14/13 11:14 AM
epwar
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My new theory - Kelvin blasts Bubba in their fight, wildcard is set up to be Bubba vs. Kevin Casey, Casey wins, faces Uriah Hall later, gets into ambulance.

2/18/13 11:01 PM
ChaosOverkill
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The rap battle was a horrendous moment in television history

2/18/13 11:09 PM
ChaosOverkill
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and Jones's team is epic douche material

2/18/13 11:34 PM
kgastelum928
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomorrow fellas!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.