UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Scary spinning back kick knockout..

2/12/13 3:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oxvaletudo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spinning back kick spells disaster, leading off this week's "Dirty Dozen" clip of the week contest:
http://mmainsidethecagetv.com/2013/02/episode130clips/
2/12/13 3:25 AM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/13 3:24 AM
It's kind of odd seeing myself getting knocked out on some video show I didn't agree to be on.
2/12/13 3:28 AM
Dean Lamb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you signed a waiver giving the promoter video rights then you did agree. The promoter can give the footage to any show or media he/she wants to Phone Post
2/12/13 3:32 AM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dean Lamb -  If you signed a waiver giving the promoter video rights then you did agree. The promoter can give the footage to any show or media he/she wants to Phone Post

I signed a participation waiver. No media waiver.
2/12/13 3:34 AM
mortician

I don't care that much that it's on there I just would have liked a notice.
2/12/13 3:40 AM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mortician - I don't care that much that it's on there I just would have liked a notice.

OP also throws sucker punches

2/12/13 3:40 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Thay's how it works man, sorry. Phone Post
2/12/13 8:03 AM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mortician - It's kind of odd seeing myself getting knocked out on some video show I didn't agree to be on.

Get this guy a green name!
2/12/13 11:33 AM
Drewout
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay Based - 
shaqitup - 
mortician - I don't care that much that it's on there I just would have liked a notice.

Holy shi, thats op?! Op has a nice left lol... was a cheap shot though

Holy Smokes let this go already... OP was in the right.

That was NOT a cheap shot, you can see the corner man grab him and start the physical part of the altercation.

When it comes to self defense you cannot hesitate and Casey did the right thing.
2/12/13 2:07 PM
lildragonof
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

.... Phone Post
2/12/13 2:25 PM
Argyle420
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
2/12/13 2:33 PM
Life Wasted
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Searching fir a silver lining here? Could this be an opportunity for Wrestling, BJJ, Sambo etc to combine a bid? An ADCC type competition would be excellent! Phone Post
2/12/13 2:34 PM
Life Wasted
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupid iPhone. Can a mod move to the wrestling being dropped thread? Phone Post
2/12/13 2:52 PM
puddin1414

In Phone Post
2/12/13 2:53 PM
Shoebert

In as well.

2/12/13 2:55 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/13 2:58 PM
verdum - i.imgflip.com/la9j.gif

Edit: I can't get the gif to show up. It is funny though. Vtfu

2/12/13 4:09 PM
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anybody else not get any audio when watching YouTube through the UG app one a ---> Phone Post
2/12/13 4:10 PM
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a --> Phone Post
2/12/13 4:11 PM
subwrassler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not a cheap shot....but

the guy who took the opportunity to gain side mount definitely took advantage
2/13/13 2:03 PM
Drewout
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay Based - 
Drewout - 
Stay Based - 
shaqitup - 

Holy shi, thats op?! Op has a nice left lol... was a cheap shot though

Holy Smokes let this go already... OP was in the right.

That was NOT a cheap shot, you can see the corner man grab him and start the physical part of the altercation.

When it comes to self defense you cannot hesitate and Casey did the right thing.

Yea if you're a pansy.

All the corner man did was push Caseys hand out of his face. He even backs up with his hands down the corner man look like he wasn't about to start no shit.

Casey was just threatened I guess...

Pretty sad if ya ask me.

You're a pretty sad trash talking keyboard warrior. If you just knew of this incident from the video then you have no idea what all was being said, who else was threatening Casey, etc.

It is obvious you were either with the guy who got dropped or are the guy who got dropped and still don't want to admit fault.

Why don't you go back to the thread where Casey explained everything and said he wished it wouldn't have happened.

MOVE ON LOSER!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.