UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Back mouse

2/12/13 4:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Flying knee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone ever experienced or know someone who has had a back mouse?

This was aggravated/caused by dead lifting a pr months ago and I've had pain ever since.

Been seeing a NHS physio (in uk) but to be honest he hasn't shown or told anything I didn't already know

Any advice/recommendations people? Phone Post
2/12/13 4:21 AM
Flying knee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forgot to add its lower back right hand side of spine Phone Post
2/12/13 11:44 AM
ChangoBravo
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like an SI Joint(Sacral Iliac). Very common in people with canted hips. Have your therapist or doctor measure your legs. I'll bet that you find that the side opposite of the pain is longer by 1/8"- 1/4"(you'll have to convert that to cm's on your own).

Then you can address WHY one leg is shorter. Usually tight hip flexors or alignment issues. It can be corrected temporarily by the use of a lift in your shoe, and in the long term by appropraite therapy.

Chango
2/13/13 4:02 AM
Flying knee

Ok thanks. I have a fatty moveable lump to the right of my spine (where pain is occurring) also. Would you say this is related to the pain? Phone Post
2/13/13 11:03 AM
ChangoBravo
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doubtful, but have that checked out immediately.

Chango
2/23/13 11:57 AM
Flying knee

Chango, any experience with a episacroiliac lipoma?
This is what I figure the back mouse is?
Thanks Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.