UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Oh noes...someone peed hot @ UFC156

2/12/13 5:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - That brings up an interesting question. Hypothetically, if a bet was made for 10$ in favour of Fitch and it turns out they guy that beat him was roided up and the win is overturned into a no contest, what happens to the winnings? Does the bet result still stand or does the bet become null and void? Hypothetically of course.

Well as the official result is a no contest, I would assume both bettors were reimbursed.

2/12/13 5:18 PM
zazen br
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My guess is either Tyron Woodley or Tibau.

If Big Foot used PED's that would be heartbreaking...
2/12/13 5:29 PM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
1023 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Letibleu - That brings up an interesting question. Hypothetically, if a bet was made for 10$ in favour of Fitch and it turns out they guy that beat him was roided up and the win is overturned into a no contest, what happens to the winnings? Does the bet result still stand or does the bet become null and void? Hypothetically of course.

Well as the official result is a no contest, I would assume both bettors were reimbursed.

Has to be declared a draw or no contest at the end of the fight, couple weeks go by the let's say Mia pops.. People that bet on Fitch don't get refunds Phone Post
2/12/13 5:34 PM
danggook
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Pariah -
tonytr -
Chasen - Everyone saying if it was Reem it'd be devasting but, I'd say Bigfoot fucks everything up alot more than Reem. Reem already lost, he already fucked it up as much as he could.

Not really. If Overeem gets popped again I could see him getting cut.
I agree, if Overeem tests positive again the UFC may cut him. Phone Post
Yeah and I doubt overeem gets licensed anytime soon either Phone Post
2/12/13 5:41 PM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/12/13 5:43 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ awesome lol.

But it won't be Reem or Rashad. Neither were in shape so I highly doubt it was either. My guess is Tibau. Phone Post
2/12/13 5:52 PM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -  ^ awesome lol.

But it won't be Reem or Rashad. Neither were in shape so I highly doubt it was either. My guess is Tibau. Phone Post

Thanks. No I don't think it's him either. No clue but it'd be sad if it was bigfoot.

2/12/13 7:02 PM
Tylervic
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flagg i hope. Phone Post
2/12/13 7:03 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Stea1th frozen from votes down.

2/12/13 7:04 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

My God, these vote downs.

2/12/13 7:10 PM
UGSlapshot

elysian - dunchurm, did you touch them yourself and where is the source? If not in 24 hours I will vote you down.
Why? He already said its a rumor hell its even in the title of the thread. Phone Post
2/12/13 7:11 PM
UGSlapshot

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

Vote Downs the way they work here are ridiculous. Phone Post
2/12/13 7:25 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happens when one gets frozen? Does it just mean they can't log on and view the forums or can they still come on and view the forums?
2/12/13 7:31 PM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - What happens when one gets frozen? Does it just mean they can't log on and view the forums or can they still come on and view the forums?

You can view everything & even vote,but you cannot post.

2/12/13 7:33 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

I say keep him that way til confirmation. If he's right extend his blue? Phone Post
2/12/13 7:37 PM
HexRei

elysian - 
Pork Sword - 
elysian - If someone is unable to vote down right now, I suggest creating a vote-down list in notepad, writing the nick and bookmarking the thread in question. Face it, its hard to remember who to vote down when you can only vote down once every 24 hours. I already have 144 hours filled up. We cannot let them get away with this.

The same applies for vote ups.

Wow. You have been here for 10 days and it has already consumed your life? Jesus dude, step away for a bit.

Why would I listen to you? You've been here for 2 years and have the same level of vote ups as me, and I have been here for only 10 days.

Go away troll.
2/12/13 7:39 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping got KOd by Jesus - 
Kings21 - What happens when one gets frozen? Does it just mean they can't log on and view the forums or can they still come on and view the forums?

You can view everything & even vote,but you cannot post.

thnx. I find it odd you can vote as well but whatever. anyways, kinda lame people vote down this dude just cause he heard a rumor. Oh well.
2/12/13 7:53 PM
epic hero

Well then say you just heard a rumor, don't act like you have some inside information like you're in the know. People hate that shit
2/12/13 7:54 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

I say keep him that way til confirmation. If he's right extend his blue? Phone Post

I like this idea.

2/12/13 8:01 PM
D241

Edited: 02/12/13 8:01 PM
Stea1th - 
elysian - Stea1th

If you are correct and it is someone who I think it is, I will give you your vote back up (after 24 hours). But, if it is someone not who I think it better not be, I will not vote you back up.

awww thanks buddy.

However I don't really care about votes so you can save your vote up for someone who does.

Letibleu - I rarely vote on anything. I voted down. If you make a statement like this you need a source or its a troll.

You might not care about votes but you might reconsider when you get frozen! Starting rumors are is a thin ice endeavor.

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

2/12/13 8:01 PM
sevr1

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap - 
UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

I like this idea.

Sounds fair. Punish the garbage, reward those who bring value to the UG.
2/12/13 8:11 PM
UGCTT SidRival's Butler
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic hero - Well then say you just heard a rumor, don't act like you have some inside information like you're in the know. People hate that shit
The problem with that is he'd get VTFD'd either way. The UG can't have nice things. Phone Post
2/12/13 8:16 PM
Kings21

I just find him being frozen a bit of an overkill. The thread was only made 11 hours ago. If a week goes by and theres still nothing then I can see freezing he guy for presenting false rumors as fact.
2/12/13 8:19 PM
SlipSlap

Watch it be chubby Reem. HA! Laughed RIGHT out of the UFC Phone Post
2/12/13 8:20 PM
RJJH
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/13 8:21 PM

now I hope he is right and someone tested positive.

that would really put egg on the face of the cunts who voted him down and the mods for letting it happen.

this place never ceases to amaze me with its idiocy and it's lynch mob mentality.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.