UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's Comcastic!

6/22/13 11:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And this point it doesnt even matter, two months everything will be on FS1.

Comcast fucked us.

6/23/13 7:59 AM
charms434
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got the new X1 box in Boston. Comcast stepped there game up a tad. No fuel but Facebook pandora GPS (soon YouTube and more. Guess those fuckers finally heard the message that we will cut the coard and use Netflix and Hulu. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:30 AM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

charms434 - Just got the new X1 box in Boston. Comcast stepped there game up a tad. No fuel but Facebook pandora GPS (soon YouTube and more. Guess those fuckers finally heard the message that we will cut the coard and use Netflix and Hulu. Phone Post 3.0
Can you go into more detail please Phone Post
6/23/13 10:07 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/23/13 10:07 AM
The Fuel TV account is now harder to find then Jimmy Hoffa. <br />
6/23/13 10:14 AM
colubrid1

COMCAST DOES NOT CARRY FUELTV!

I live in Georgia and COMCAST does not NOT carry Fuel TV in my area.
6/23/13 12:04 PM
The Blizz
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

colubrid1 - COMCAST DOES NOT CARRY FUELTV!

I live in Georgia and COMCAST does not NOT carry Fuel TV in my area.
Yeah uhhhhhh... no shit. Phone Post
6/23/13 4:52 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 -

Comcast fucked us.

I thought they were changing Fuel to FS2 and it was still going to be showing a ton of ufc content. I'd still want it if that were the case. Phone Post
6/23/13 4:57 PM
Chris27

Dumbass JoeMimic - 
Chris27 -

Comcast fucked us.

I thought they were changing Fuel to FS2 and it was still going to be showing a ton of ufc content. I'd still want it if that were the case. Phone Post

Nobody really knows what the deal with FS2 is, when it will launch and what exactly will be on it.  I'm sure they will have UFC programming, some shoulder stuff, maybe FS1 event prelims but the bulk of programming will be on FS1.

So yeah of course I still want FS2 when it launches but FS1 is gonna house most of the programming.

6/27/13 6:48 PM
Dmoney35

is this the biggest failure of a thread ever?

has to be Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 5:55 PM
abi
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^

has to be

6/28/13 6:38 PM
The Blizz
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dmoney35 - is this the biggest failure of a thread ever?

has to be Phone Post 3.0
Yes... yes it is. Phone Post
6/29/13 9:22 AM
MMAhaiku
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if OP will contribute to another thread ever again knowing the keepers of this one will sniff him out and run him down like a pack of bloodhounds. Phone Post
6/29/13 9:24 AM
MMAhaiku
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV -

Stay tuned to this thread... we'll provide more specifics as they become available.

But then again, he specifically asked for the attention. Phone Post
6/29/13 12:30 PM
quality

How does Comcast feel about threads like this http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=2&thread=2088482&page=1 ? I'm still waiting for Fuel TV and AXS TV.
6/29/13 3:12 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAhaiku - I wonder if OP will contribute to another thread ever again knowing the keepers of this one will sniff him out and run him down like a pack of bloodhounds. Phone Post
I'm down for following these fuel bastards to the end of the earth ... Well @ least til fs1 starts Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 1:42 AM
Whittymore
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For OP , blue please

http://media0.giphy.com/media/Q9kgQp6ptfcLS/original.gif Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 3:32 AM
The Blizz

Whittymore - For OP , blue please

http://media0.giphy.com/media/Q9kgQp6ptfcLS/original.gif Phone Post 3.0
*blind
Phone Post
8/1/13 3:49 PM
FUEL TV

At long last, we have some details!!! We'll post more info as it comes in...

FUEL TV FAQ
What is FOX Sports 1?
FOX Sports 1 is America’s newest sports network, a national 24-hour cable channel being launched by FOX on August 17, 2013. 

What is FOX Sports 2?
FOX Sports 2 is an extension of FOX Sports 1 that features live coverage of sporting events and connects with fans through entertaining studio shows and original programming.

Will I get FOX Sports 1?
For many operators, FOX Sports 1 will launch in the same channel location now occupied by SPEED. We hope that all major cable, satellite and telephone video services will offer FOX Sports 1 at the time of its August launch.

How will I know what channel FOX Sports 1 is on?
In most markets, FOX Sports 1 will be located in the same channel position now occupied by SPEED.  AS we get closer to launch, more updated FOX Sports 1 information will be available via the Channel Finder (Click here). 

Will UFC programming be available on FOX Sports 1?
UFC will receive major coverage on FOX Sports 1.  The network will air highly anticipated UFC Fights live beginning August 17 in the form of UFC Fight Night, the program which includes the pre-fight show, prelims and main fight.  In addition, the network will air UFC Tonight, the official news and information show of the UFC, weekly beginning 9/11 (the initial episode will air on FOX Sports 2 on 8/20 at 11pm ET).  The Ultimate Fighter, UFC’s signature reality series, moves to FOX Sports 1 from FX when it returns on September 4th for Season 18. The season, featuring Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as coaches, will run on Wednesday evenings at 10 PM ET.  FOX Sports 1 will also air other UFC related programming through the course of the year including UFC Unleashed and UFC Ultimate Insider.

Besides UFC, which other FUEL TV programs will be featured on FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2?
You’ll see a variety of programs that ran on FUEL TV carry over to FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2, including the Red Bull X-Fighters World Freestyle Motocross Tour, the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championships, and more.

What will happen to the content that is currently on FUEL TV’s website and social media platforms?
Fans will get the same great UFC news, expert insight, and video highlights at FOXSports.com/ufc, or by liking facebook.com/foxsports and following @UFConFOX via twitter.  In addition, a variety of programs will have dedicated social media pages including The Ultimate Fighter (facebook.com/TUF, @TUFonFS1), UFC Tonight (facebook.com/UFCTonight, @UFCTONIGHT) and UFC Ultimate Insider (facebook.com/UFCUltimateInsider, @UFC_INSIDER).
8/1/13 4:07 PM
Chris27

I saw my comcast bill and said Speed turns to FS1 Aug 17th but I dont have Fuel and nothing was said in my bill about Fox Sports 2.

So whats the deal?  When is FS2 launching and will I get it? 

also said Fox Soccer will turn to FXX but I dont get Fox Soccer.

8/1/13 4:25 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 -

I saw my comcast bill and said Speed turns to FS1 Aug 17th but I dont have Fuel and nothing was said in my bill about Fox Sports 2.

So whats the deal?  When is FS2 launching and will I get it? 

also said Fox Soccer will turn to FXX but I dont get Fox Soccer.

You're probably not getting fs2 yet so OP is technically still selling wolf tickets Phone Post
8/1/13 6:53 PM
MMAhaiku

I moved and while fixing up the new place I've been staying with family who have Verizon FiOS. I'm guessing from reading this that Comcast/OP never made good on their FEBRUARY claims.

I'll be making calls to set up cable service at the new place soon, I wish a Comcast rep posted here so I could tell them what a shitty, lazy company they've proved to be. I hope they go under when they overpay for a new Phillies broadcast deal. Phone Post
8/1/13 11:05 PM
Whittymore
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is FOX Sports 2?
FOX Sports 2 is an extension of FOX Sports 1 that features live coverage of sporting events and connects with fans through entertaining studio shows and original programming.

What is it??? It's fuel tv,, that were still not going to get!!!! Liar!!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 2:15 PM
FUEL TV

Here's a new UFC-centric FAQ we posted on FUEL.TV:

http://www.fuel.tv/foxsports/

Hopefully this helps answer some of the questions since our last post.

8/3/13 2:50 PM
JoeMimic

FUEL TV -

Here's a new UFC-centric FAQ we posted on FUEL.TV:

http://www.fuel.tv/foxsports/

Hopefully this helps answer some of the questions since our last post.

Wolf tickets brah. Phone Post
8/3/13 5:36 PM
bostjb
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still no Fuel TV where I live.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.