UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's Comcastic!

3/3/13 11:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AhYeah
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFS Comcast the largest cable provider yet the UFC goes w/ fueltv that is not on Comcast??? and then wont live stream for folks in US. What a crock of BS...

*NICK DIAZ VOICE* "WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT FUELTV!?!?!?!?"

3/4/13 6:46 AM
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop being whiny. When new channels are announced it can take months to get the actual channels. You should be happy they at least announced it's coming sooner or later.

I don't have Fuel either and have Comcast but I do something you should all do in the mean time. STREAM.
3/4/13 7:32 AM
cripplersc
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quality - Stop being whiny. When new channels are announced it can take months to get the actual channels. You should be happy they at least announced it's coming sooner or later.

I don't have Fuel either and have Comcast but I do something you should all do in the mean time. STREAM.
You know how many channel line up changes we did in the past week? 3! That's a update once every 2 1/3 days and still no Fuel. But I got 5 CSpan channels and 10 Spanish channels Phone Post
3/4/13 2:23 PM
Whittymore
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not quite comcastic yet!!! Phone Post
3/5/13 1:19 PM
Whittymore
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waiting........... Phone Post
3/5/13 1:38 PM
KidPittsburgh
1149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly. Verizon sales folk were at my house yesterday. I nearly caved. This needs to be wrapped up by now.
3/5/13 1:40 PM
MMAhaiku
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP where are you? Phone Post
3/5/13 4:33 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote downs don't work on business accounts?
3/5/13 7:35 PM
The Blizz
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We better have this channel by the time UFC starts putting on those biweekly events. THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS. Phone Post
3/5/13 7:57 PM
MMAhaiku
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You'll get the major ones, Speed is being rebranded into Fox Sports 1. Fuel will become Fox Sports 2, and while Im not confident that Comcast will roll out Fuel any time soon, I am almost certain that we'll have in August for the launch of FS1/2. Phone Post
3/6/13 4:47 PM
Whittymore

Fu fuel Phone Post
3/6/13 4:52 PM
FUEL TV

The Most UFC On TV, fuel.tv/getfueltv

Settle down fellas! We haven't received an update on the WHEN aspect of all of this yet, but when we do, we'll let you know. It's up to the big boys at this point and they tend to keep these things close to the vest.

3/6/13 4:54 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 

Settle down fellas! We haven't received an update on the WHEN aspect of all of this yet, but when we do, we'll let you know. It's up to the big boys at this point and they tend to keep these things close to the vest.

no use in shooting the messenger, fellas.
3/6/13 5:59 PM
herwil10
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looks like regardless of this mess, salvation is coming for us Comcast subscribers in August:

"All UFC programming will be on either Fox, FS1, or PPV."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/6/4071396/all-ufc-programming-fox-fox-sports-1-ppv-mma-news

3/6/13 7:20 PM
MMAhaiku

Fuck August. I want Fuel for Gus/Moussasi. Phone Post
3/6/13 7:52 PM
Whittymore

FUEL TV -

Just frustrating op, that's all . Do this at least , as soon as fuel is on Comcast ........ALL DAY MARATHON OF FUEL TV EVENTS, FROM THE FIRST TO THE MOST RECENT. THEN REPLAYS OF FX PRELIMS AND EVERY FIGHT THAT HAS AIRED. Then we can be friends. Deal? Phone Post
3/6/13 7:53 PM
Whittymore

MMAhaiku - Fuck August. I want Fuel for Gus/Moussasi. Phone Post
Also this Phone Post
3/6/13 8:12 PM
sside maurice
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this doesn't happen until after all of the content switches to Speed, then this thread is a total failure. I've had Speed on Comcast for years.
3/6/13 8:48 PM
time traveling 12er
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok once this gets done can you guys get Fuel in HD on Uverse?  I don't understand why they only took the SD feed.  The spot where the HD feed would go doesn't even have a channel in it right now.

3/6/13 9:52 PM
Whittymore

time traveling 12er -

Ok once this gets done can you guys get Fuel in HD on Uverse?  I don't understand why they only took the SD feed.  The spot where the HD feed would go doesn't even have a channel in it right now.

Start ur own thread uverse!!! :) Phone Post
3/7/13 12:20 PM
charms434
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAhaiku - You'll get the major ones, Speed is being rebranded into Fox Sports 1. Fuel will become Fox Sports 2, and while Im not confident that Comcast will roll out Fuel any time soon, I am almost certain that we'll have in August for the launch of FS1/2. Phone Post
Wait. I have SPEED (most Comcast do). It's becoming fox sport 1?!? Isn't all UFC going to fox sport 1. And fox sport 2 is skateboarding and stuff? So do we not even need fuel now? Phone Post
3/7/13 12:25 PM
orcus

I remember YEARS ago Comcast "reached an agreement" to carry HDNet and we were assured it would roll out shortly.

I still don't get HDNet. It's been like five years.

3/7/13 12:28 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cripplersc - 
quality - Stop being whiny. When new channels are announced it can take months to get the actual channels. You should be happy they at least announced it's coming sooner or later.

You know how many channel line up changes we did in the past week? 3! That's a update once every 2 1/3 days and still no Fuel. But I got 5 CSpan channels and 10 Spanish channels Phone Post

not sure why it would ever take months.  DirectTV's Versus dispute was settled and that channel was back within hours...after being gone for several months.  I doubt DirecTV has any technology that Comcast doesn't have.

3/7/13 12:33 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

I remember YEARS ago Comcast "reached an agreement" to carry HDNet and we were assured it would roll out shortly.

I still don't get HDNet. It's been like five years.

I believe we do have it now and it is called AXS or some shit like that.
3/8/13 10:34 AM
Whittymore

Dear Fuel, please replay the fuel cards on FSN instead of the ppv's and FX cards that I can get. That is all Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.