UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's Comcastic!

3/8/13 1:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BlueWrapper
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er -

Ok once this gets done can you guys get Fuel in HD on Uverse?  I don't understand why they only took the SD feed.  The spot where the HD feed would go doesn't even have a channel in it right now.

This!!! Phone Post
3/11/13 1:53 PM
Whittymore
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gus vs Moose coming up quick , lets go op Phone Post
3/13/13 11:55 PM
Whittymore
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

News? Phone Post
3/14/13 11:43 AM
MMAhaiku
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whittymore - News? Phone Post
Still doing a channel scan every night. Still nothing. Bummer. Phone Post
3/14/13 1:03 PM
Whittymore

MMAhaiku -
Whittymore - News? Phone Post
Still doing a channel scan every night. Still nothing. Bummer. Phone Post
Same here, so fuuuuuuustrating Phone Post
3/17/13 3:51 PM
MMAhaiku
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just made plans to spend the weekend at my parent's place April 6. They have Fuel and I'm tired of hoping that today will be the day Comcast finally follows through on the promise they made at beginning of last month. No one I know with FiOS is happy with the bill or I would've bailed by now. In the future they'll scoff at what we had to go through to watch broadcasted content. This is ridiculous. Phone Post
3/17/13 4:40 PM
kalki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/13 5:34 PM
hey fuel..........put your channel on DISH for free.............that is all
3/18/13 3:08 PM
Whittymore

MMAhaiku - Just made plans to spend the weekend at my parent's place April 6. They have Fuel and I'm tired of hoping that today will be the day Comcast finally follows through on the promise they made at beginning of last month. No one I know with FiOS is happy with the bill or I would've bailed by now. In the future they'll scoff at what we had to go through to watch broadcasted content. This is ridiculous. Phone Post
What time should I be there??? Phone Post
3/18/13 3:21 PM
Chris27

I hope everyone realizes by the time Comcast adds Fuel all programming will be moved to FS1/Speed and we wont have any need for Fuel/FS2.

3/24/13 9:03 PM
Whittymore

Another week gone by Phone Post
3/24/13 10:04 PM
MMAhaiku

I called on Thursday for more info, but I'm sure you know how that went. Phone Post
3/24/13 11:23 PM
xsrg95
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck

3/25/13 12:04 AM
TuLegit

Does anyone with Comcast have fuel? Cause I definitely don't. Phone Post
3/25/13 12:15 AM
DonFrye_Fan

TuLegit - Does anyone with Comcast have fuel? Cause I definitely don't. Phone Post
Me either. Phone Post
3/25/13 12:22 AM
JoeMimic
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt we get it in time for Gus/Gegard. Phone Post
3/25/13 5:22 AM
CLINTK9
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seems like by the time we get it, UFC will have switched everything over to the new Foxsports1 channel or whatever it is.

Fuel/comcast messed up, the last card and Gus/Mousasi were/are not miss events. Best UFC has put on Fuel so far.
3/25/13 9:22 AM
mclay
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leaving Comcast, that is all. Phone Post
3/25/13 3:07 PM
Whittymore

DonFrye_Fan -
TuLegit - Does anyone with Comcast have fuel? Cause I definitely don't. Phone Post
Me either. Phone Post
Me either, but I do have fuel on demand an all two shows on it. Such bs Phone Post
3/27/13 11:40 AM
CagePotato
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - I hope everyone realizes by the time Comcast adds Fuel all programming will be moved to FS1/Speed and we wont have any need for Fuel/FS2.

I guess Comcast realized it too.

Disappointing...I really want to see Gustafsson/Mousasi.
3/27/13 8:36 PM
Jgreaser21

its a big no for comcast in wa right now too. Scanning everyday like everyone else
3/27/13 9:38 PM
Bluegrass
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Complete BS. I can't even watch my favorite sport..... Been a fan since the beginning. Feels like the UFC is going backwards. I feel like this is a nut shot to the fans, giving us such limited programming. SUCKS! F Fuel and F Comcast! Phone Post
3/27/13 9:58 PM
Slap Maxwell
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard June.
3/27/13 10:54 PM
Whittymore

OP was heading out the door until we kept the thread alive!! In my best Scorpion , GET OVER HERE!!!!! Phone Post
3/27/13 10:58 PM
Chris27

Slap Maxwell - I heard June.

THats what I've heard people say, that everyone will have it by June.

I dont even care anymore honestly, its not like Ive ever missed a Fuel card/prelim. it would have been nice to have it but I've gone over a year without it already.

Everything is moving to FS1 which I have so its whatever.
3/28/13 9:46 AM
MMAhaiku

I may be moving soon. I'll give Comcast until the day I have to set up cable in a new house to get Fuel. If no, then l
hello FiOS. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.