UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's Comcastic!

4/4/13 5:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hammerfister
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should it be f u to fuel, f u to comcast, or double diaz fingers to both? Phone Post
4/4/13 6:05 PM
JoeMimic
673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hammerfister - Should it be f u to fuel, f u to comcast, or double diaz fingers to both? Phone Post
Double Diaz imo Phone Post
4/4/13 6:16 PM
smth416
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hammerfister - Should it be f u to fuel, f u to comcast, or double diaz fingers to both? Phone Post
How about fuck you Zuffa and Fox for agreeing to a deal where 75 percent of your fan base can't watch these shows.

This has become a joke. Phone Post
4/4/13 7:45 PM
MMAhaiku
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Double Diaz goes to Fox. Zuffa brokered a deal to get the promotion on national TV. Part of that deal was bolstering Fox lower tier channels with UFC content. Fox clearly didn't care enough to take the steps to get Fuel in as many homes as possible. Phone Post
4/4/13 7:50 PM
r_o_y
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the channel. Its not worth it tbh.
4/4/13 9:39 PM
Slap Maxwell
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

r_o_y - I have the channel. Its not worth it tbh.

Do you watch the UFC on Fuel on your awesome TV, or on your computer after finding a stream online..?

Exactly. Worth it just for the live shows.
4/4/13 10:00 PM
r_o_y

Slap Maxwell - 
r_o_y - I have the channel. Its not worth it tbh.

Do you watch the UFC on Fuel on your awesome TV, or on your computer after finding a stream online..?

Exactly. Worth it just for the live shows.

It might as well be a crappy computer stream that's what fuel tv looks like on dish. It actually looks below standard definition.
4/4/13 10:13 PM
r_o_y

And then in august all the events will be on speed/fox sports 1. On dish you have to upgrade to get that.
4/5/13 9:10 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
I want my Fuel.
4/6/13 8:50 AM
Bluegrass
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Comcast. Still no FUEL in Chicago! Fucking CHICAGO!!!! UFC are you kidding me?!?!? Phone Post 3.0
4/6/13 8:54 AM
Letibleu
1696 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Fuel now. They taught be to learn how to find pirated everything by not making online content available in Canada. Thank you Fuel, I dont need you anymore.

4/6/13 10:32 AM
MMAhaiku
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP - anything you can add here? Phone Post
4/6/13 11:21 AM
Tat2tillidie
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
Double Diaz imo Phone Post
Phone Post 3.0
4/7/13 4:13 AM
sside maurice
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAhaiku -  OP - anything you can add here? Phone Post

OP is laying low, as this thread has turned into a nightmare.
4/7/13 3:51 PM
MMAhaiku

Is Nog/Werdum the last scheduled Fuel card before the Fox Sports 1&2 launch? I'm guessing now that the announcement OP came here to post was really in preparation of the creation of Fox Sports. I just wish things would have been made clear in February. I almost liked it better when I didn't have the promise of *one day* having Fuel added to Comcast. With all the fingers to point in this situation, the brunt of the blame falls on me for not jumping from Comcast within the first 6 months of not having Fuel. Phone Post
4/7/13 3:57 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bluegrass - Comcast. Still no FUEL in Chicago! Fucking CHICAGO!!!! UFC are you kidding me?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

FUCKING THIS.
Fuel Blows.
4/7/13 4:07 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nahhh keep this up as a reminder, a warning not to lie to the UG.
Like when Gene Hackman put Morgan freemans body on display on the outside of the bar in Unforgiven.
4/7/13 5:17 PM
JoeMimic
673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Nahhh keep this up as a reminder, a warning not to lie to the UG.
Like when Gene Hackman put Morgan freemans body on display on the outside of the bar in Unforgiven.
Fuckin spoiler alert! Phone Post
4/7/13 5:40 PM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
4/8/13 7:08 AM
mclay
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was a ploy to keep Comcast customers. It failed at least for my household. Fuel is great now that I can watch it! Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 11:18 AM
Whittymore
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck you fuel tv, fuck u die slow mother fucker my fo fo make sure all yo kids don't grow....

Tupac said that about fuel tv Phone Post 3.0
4/14/13 2:32 PM
MMAhaiku

DW announced last night that TUF 18 would be spearheading the UFC presence on Fox Sports 1 (Speed rebranded). I have all but lost any hope that I will ever enjoy Fuel TV programming in its current form on Comcast, despite what OP rushed in here to announce in February. Phone Post
4/14/13 6:53 PM
puddlesmith
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn 2 months and still nothing
4/16/13 1:25 AM
charms434
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess speed tv ( which most Comcast he's have) will be fox sports 1 and fuel will be fox sports 2. Sooooo what u really want is sports 1 which u should have but it's still called speed.
I figure by the time we get fuel it will be changed to sports 2 and useless cuz UFC will b on sports 1. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 11:28 AM
Slevin Kalevra

so to be clear, do we have fuel tv in chicago, rebranded as fox sports 2?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.