UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's Comcastic!

5/7/13 5:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMAhaiku
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love that when it slips my mind to bump this thread and remind OP Fuel rep that his company may have jumped the gun on any announcements...someone already did.

Thanks for keeping this dream alive and well; and here's to hoping we get to see Fuel TV on Comcast at least once before the Fox Sports rebranding (so OP doesn't look like a total dickeating liar and lose all credibility on the UG). Phone Post
5/13/13 5:03 PM
MMAhaiku
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for continued disappointment and no sign of OP. Phone Post
5/14/13 12:34 PM
JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op posted a new thread! Phone Post
5/14/13 4:24 PM
FUEL TV
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Most UFC On TV, fuel.tv/getfueltv
MMAhaiku -  Bump for continued disappointment and no sign of OP. Phone Post

OP is here! Sorry guys, don't know how we missed seeing that this thread was still going. 

The Comcast deal is a bit of a mute point now since the announcement of FOX Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2. If we at FUEL had known about those plans in advance we wouldn't have made a big deal about the Comcast announcement, but at the time we thought it was great news for everyone who can't get our channel.

In any case, FUEL TV's UFC content will become part of FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2 in August. This is a great thing for viewers across the board because your UFC content won't be affected by our limited distribution, we'll be in 90+ million homes instead of our current 32 million. Current Comcast subscribers should be one of the many that get the channel right off the bat so one way or another, come August you will have more UFC content than you know what to do with.

If you want more details you can google "Fox Sports 1", there are plenty of articles breaking down the finer points. But the basic jist of it is that our UFC content is moving onto a huge, brand new channel that will be far more accesible than FUEL TV currently is.

So outside of getting your hopes up for a quick jump to Comcast, which again, we wouldn't have done if we'd known of the plans to re-brand the entire network, this should be a good thing for pretty much everyone involved.

5/14/13 4:30 PM
Chris27

You failed us Fuel tv, you shit the bed big time.

anyway the real question now is when is Fuel turning into FS2? When will that happen, when will Comcast get Fuel/FS2 and will there be any UFC content on FS2?

I know most UFC programming will be FS1 but will FS1 prelims eventually end up on FS2? Will they air replays of Unleashed etc? Will FS2 have any UFC content?

5/14/13 4:41 PM
FUEL TV

Edited: 05/14/13 6:54 PM
Chris27 - You failed us Fuel tv, you shit the bed big time.

anyway the real question now is when is Fuel turning into FS2? When will that happen, when will Comcast get Fuel/FS2 and will there be any UFC content on FS2?

I know most UFC programming will be FS1 but will FS1 prelims eventually end up on FS2? Will they air replays of Unleashed etc? Will FS2 have any UFC content?

FS2 is a bit more difficult to elaborate on at this point as not much information has been given to us regarding its launch either. However....

1) It's SUPPOSED to launch in August, around or at the same time as FS1 launches.

2) There will UFC content on FS2. When Comcast gets it? That's up to the big dogs at FOX.

3) The programming slate is yet to be released so as far as show specifics (Unleashed as your example), we simply don't know. 

5/14/13 5:54 PM
sside maurice
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Missing out on months of Fuel UFC content is "a mute point" because the name of the channel is going to change?

What a terrible thread.
5/14/13 5:57 PM
sside maurice
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's another UFC on Fuel event in June, well before the August changeover (not to mention all of the other UFC Fuel content that we continue to miss). Is that "mute" too?
5/14/13 6:13 PM
FUEL TV

Edited: 05/14/13 7:33 PM

Of course that isn't a moot point, if it were up to us we'd be in every house on planet Earth and you wouldn't miss another event for the rest of your life! Once August hits you'll be practically bathing in UFC content so just hang tight! 

5/14/13 6:22 PM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 

We hope to confirm things like HD and package availability, as well as the overall timing, ASAP...

5/18/13 7:19 PM
sside maurice

abi - still no fuel tv on comcast..thank you interwebs for letting me watch prelims... Phone Post 3.0

But but but I thought it was a moot point?
5/18/13 9:02 PM
Auron Heidenrach

"It's Comcastic!" had to have been the cheesiest title I have ever seen on this forum. And I have seen a LOT of cheesy titles!
5/22/13 10:06 PM
MMAhaiku

TTT because I'm still Volkmann-style bitter! Phone Post
6/3/13 10:26 PM
Whittymore
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ohhh look , a fuel card I can't watch!!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/3/13 10:32 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Fuel is getting ol yellered after the summer, right?
6/4/13 7:13 PM
mclay
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just go with Uverse....there even giving a free Sonos with sign up!! Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 3:57 PM
green_machine
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to watch the fights tonight on Fuel through my Comcast service. Oh wait... Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 4:09 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if this is mentioned but you guys should see if you have fox deportes. It has tonight's fight at 10pm in hd. Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 4:55 PM
sside maurice

green_machine - Can't wait to watch the fights tonight on Fuel through my Comcast service. Oh wait... Phone Post 3.0

This.
6/8/13 5:33 PM
MMALOGIC

what a thread fail...
6/8/13 6:53 PM
MMAhaiku

I'm on my way to my in-laws. Not ideal, but they have Fuel (on FiOS). Plus, they'll be thrilled to see tge grandkids so I won't have to provide paternal maintenance while I'm trying to get my UFC on. Phone Post
6/8/13 7:00 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stigga - Not sure if this is mentioned but you guys should see if you have fox deportes. It has tonight's fight at 10pm in hd. Phone Post 3.0
I have to pay extra for Fox Deportes if I want it and I've got Comcast.

No way am I paying a premium for a channel in Spanish that airs the occasional fight.

Still no Fuel.

Thanks Comcast. Phone Post
6/22/13 11:13 PM
Chris27

And this point it doesnt even matter, two months everything will be on FS1.

Comcast fucked us.

6/23/13 7:59 AM
charms434
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got the new X1 box in Boston. Comcast stepped there game up a tad. No fuel but Facebook pandora GPS (soon YouTube and more. Guess those fuckers finally heard the message that we will cut the coard and use Netflix and Hulu. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:30 AM
smth416
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

charms434 - Just got the new X1 box in Boston. Comcast stepped there game up a tad. No fuel but Facebook pandora GPS (soon YouTube and more. Guess those fuckers finally heard the message that we will cut the coard and use Netflix and Hulu. Phone Post 3.0
Can you go into more detail please Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.