UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's Comcastic!

7/3/13 1:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Whittymore
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For OP , blue please

http://media0.giphy.com/media/Q9kgQp6ptfcLS/original.gif Phone Post 3.0
7/3/13 3:32 AM
The Blizz
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whittymore - For OP , blue please

http://media0.giphy.com/media/Q9kgQp6ptfcLS/original.gif Phone Post 3.0
*blind
Phone Post
8/1/13 3:49 PM
FUEL TV
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At long last, we have some details!!! We'll post more info as it comes in...

FUEL TV FAQ
What is FOX Sports 1?
FOX Sports 1 is America’s newest sports network, a national 24-hour cable channel being launched by FOX on August 17, 2013. 

What is FOX Sports 2?
FOX Sports 2 is an extension of FOX Sports 1 that features live coverage of sporting events and connects with fans through entertaining studio shows and original programming.

Will I get FOX Sports 1?
For many operators, FOX Sports 1 will launch in the same channel location now occupied by SPEED. We hope that all major cable, satellite and telephone video services will offer FOX Sports 1 at the time of its August launch.

How will I know what channel FOX Sports 1 is on?
In most markets, FOX Sports 1 will be located in the same channel position now occupied by SPEED.  AS we get closer to launch, more updated FOX Sports 1 information will be available via the Channel Finder (Click here). 

Will UFC programming be available on FOX Sports 1?
UFC will receive major coverage on FOX Sports 1.  The network will air highly anticipated UFC Fights live beginning August 17 in the form of UFC Fight Night, the program which includes the pre-fight show, prelims and main fight.  In addition, the network will air UFC Tonight, the official news and information show of the UFC, weekly beginning 9/11 (the initial episode will air on FOX Sports 2 on 8/20 at 11pm ET).  The Ultimate Fighter, UFC’s signature reality series, moves to FOX Sports 1 from FX when it returns on September 4th for Season 18. The season, featuring Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate as coaches, will run on Wednesday evenings at 10 PM ET.  FOX Sports 1 will also air other UFC related programming through the course of the year including UFC Unleashed and UFC Ultimate Insider.

Besides UFC, which other FUEL TV programs will be featured on FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2?
You’ll see a variety of programs that ran on FUEL TV carry over to FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2, including the Red Bull X-Fighters World Freestyle Motocross Tour, the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championships, and more.

What will happen to the content that is currently on FUEL TV’s website and social media platforms?
Fans will get the same great UFC news, expert insight, and video highlights at FOXSports.com/ufc, or by liking facebook.com/foxsports and following @UFConFOX via twitter.  In addition, a variety of programs will have dedicated social media pages including The Ultimate Fighter (facebook.com/TUF, @TUFonFS1), UFC Tonight (facebook.com/UFCTonight, @UFCTONIGHT) and UFC Ultimate Insider (facebook.com/UFCUltimateInsider, @UFC_INSIDER).
8/1/13 4:07 PM
Chris27

I saw my comcast bill and said Speed turns to FS1 Aug 17th but I dont have Fuel and nothing was said in my bill about Fox Sports 2.

So whats the deal?  When is FS2 launching and will I get it? 

also said Fox Soccer will turn to FXX but I dont get Fox Soccer.

8/1/13 4:25 PM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 -

I saw my comcast bill and said Speed turns to FS1 Aug 17th but I dont have Fuel and nothing was said in my bill about Fox Sports 2.

So whats the deal?  When is FS2 launching and will I get it? 

also said Fox Soccer will turn to FXX but I dont get Fox Soccer.

You're probably not getting fs2 yet so OP is technically still selling wolf tickets Phone Post
8/1/13 6:53 PM
MMAhaiku
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I moved and while fixing up the new place I've been staying with family who have Verizon FiOS. I'm guessing from reading this that Comcast/OP never made good on their FEBRUARY claims.

I'll be making calls to set up cable service at the new place soon, I wish a Comcast rep posted here so I could tell them what a shitty, lazy company they've proved to be. I hope they go under when they overpay for a new Phillies broadcast deal. Phone Post
8/1/13 11:05 PM
Whittymore
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is FOX Sports 2?
FOX Sports 2 is an extension of FOX Sports 1 that features live coverage of sporting events and connects with fans through entertaining studio shows and original programming.

What is it??? It's fuel tv,, that were still not going to get!!!! Liar!!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 2:15 PM
FUEL TV

Here's a new UFC-centric FAQ we posted on FUEL.TV:

http://www.fuel.tv/foxsports/

Hopefully this helps answer some of the questions since our last post.

8/3/13 2:50 PM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV -

Wolf tickets brah. Phone Post
8/3/13 5:36 PM
bostjb
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still no Fuel TV where I live.
8/5/13 10:53 AM
Whittymore

FUEL TV -

What we need OP is to know if it's Comcastic!! Cause you started this thread in February and its August . And I fucking don't have fuel, which means I don't have Fox Sports 2! Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 11:33 AM
Whittymore

Helloooooo op u there? Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 12:50 PM
JoeMimic

Not sure if it's the first card on there but Munoz V Bisping is on Fs2 at the end of October. Phone Post
8/7/13 3:02 PM
sside maurice
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whittymore - Helloooooo op u there? Phone Post 3.0

Too busy posting other threads (and ignoring this issue in that thread as well).
8/7/13 3:51 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like this is going to end up as........the fight cards and main stream things that would normally end up on public TV as of late like TUF will be on Fox Sports 1.

and all the things that i'm really looking for in the extra content that originally had me excited about this thread, will end up on Fox Sports 2........which the majority of us won't have.

I really hope we aren't rounding up the bullshit here again.....

8/7/13 6:45 PM
The Blizz
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - Not sure if it's the first card on there but Munoz V Bisping is on Fs2 at the end of October. Phone Post
are you fucking kidding me?? I thought all the events would be on FS1...

FUCK YOU, OP. Phone Post
8/7/13 6:53 PM
JoeMimic

The Blizz - 
JoeMimic - Not sure if it's the first card on there but Munoz V Bisping is on Fs2 at the end of October. Phone Post
are you fucking kidding me?? I thought all the events would be on FS1...

FUCK YOU, OP. Phone Post

VTFU for the rage! Seriously though there are still going to be fights on FS2 aka Fuel. There are four prelims from the Condit/Kampmann 2 card that will be on FS2.

And also

"Pending the announcement of a rumored "Fight Night" card for Brazil earlier in the month, the Manchester card could become UFC Fight Night 30. Regardless of the numbering sequence, the event will take place Oct. 26 at Manchester Arena. The main card will air on FOX Sports 2 – the sister station to FOX Sports 1, which launches Aug. 17. FOX Sports 2 will be the rebrand from FUEL TV."

So yeah FS2 will still be having live fights and a lot of Comcast customers are still SOL.

OP still selling wolf tickets!
8/7/13 7:10 PM
DW
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 

uhhh yeah that doesnt answer shit.

Wolf Tickets!

8/7/13 7:15 PM
MMAhaiku
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel all of your pain. I move into my new place Saturday and I call Verizon on Sunday. I'm also going to email Comcast and tell them exactly why I won't be coming back. I've been a customer for 10 years and 1 channel destroyed my loyalty. Phone Post
8/7/13 7:48 PM
sside maurice
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

I feel like this is going to end up as........the fight cards and main stream things that would normally end up on public TV as of late like TUF will be on Fox Sports 1.

and all the things that i'm really looking for in the extra content that originally had me excited about this thread, will end up on Fox Sports 2........which the majority of us won't have.

The silence from Mr. Wolf Tickets is deafening.

Probably just waiting it out until he can change his screen name.
8/7/13 10:24 PM
Whittymore

sside maurice -
SubbedZER0 - 

The silence from Mr. Wolf Tickets is deafening.

Probably just waiting it out until he can change his screen name.
Bingo !!! Voted up!! Phone Post 3.0
8/12/13 9:54 AM
Whittymore

Your move op! Phone Post 3.0
8/12/13 2:44 PM
sside maurice

Somebody posted a new thread on this:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2212602&forum=1&page=1&pc=4
8/14/13 1:05 PM
Jackie Chun
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rabble rabble rabble rabble!
8/14/13 1:19 PM
JoeMimic

Wolf tickets! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.