UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's Comcastic!

2/26/13 11:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mclay
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ehh....sucks Phone Post
2/27/13 3:08 PM
JoeMimic
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - Still no official word unfortunately. Phone Post
Boo this man! Phone Post
2/27/13 10:28 PM
Whittymore
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
Boo this man! Phone Post
Yes indeed! Boo sir..... Boo Phone Post
2/28/13 10:51 AM
Whittymore
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tease!!!!! Phone Post
2/28/13 11:19 AM
Whittymore

The Gumball Kid - Almost fight night, come on Fuel TV! Push those fuckers so the fans don't get cheated because of some asshole fat cat at Comcast
Vtfu when I get home Phone Post
2/28/13 5:49 PM
MMAhaiku
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since this news dropped, I've literally scanned my channel guide every single day, sometimes multiple times a day, hoping to see Fuel pop up. I run a search for UFC hoping to spot the odd channel that isn't ppv, on demand, fox deportes, or FX. As an mma fan, it kills me when there's top tier promotion content available to some, but not all (and not me). I'm lucky that I have a FiOS house nearby that supports my junkie-like mentality, but I thought this was America! I shouldn't have to hide in the shadows like some common street thug, searching for the first grainy, choppy illegal stream that will pacify my needs. I shouldn't have to put on pants and drive to another county; only to sit next to my mother-in-law, explaining the sport to her the way you explain addition to a 4 year old. This IS America, and while I work my ass off living hand to mouth to feed a family of 4, some corporate toad sits in a chair that costs more than I make in a year. He decides that flipping the switch on another cable channel in a field of 1000 isn't a priority to his 3 week golf and hooker vacation and I, we, STARVE for the entertainment we so desperately need!

FRAT NOTES:
-I want FuelTV
-I don't have it
-I'm bitter and emotional about it Phone Post
2/28/13 6:17 PM
JoeMimic
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the enthusiasm in this thread. It will be a celebration when we finally get what we want. Phone Post
2/28/13 6:24 PM
Blueyevil
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We have Fuel on Comcast here in Houston, but you have to pay for the extra sports package to get it. I am guessing it will stay this way.

2/28/13 6:29 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll never understand why a card like this is on Fuel where no one can see it. They will lose money on the live event and they won't even get any tv viewers.

2/28/13 6:37 PM
JoeMimic

Yeah I just did a search no fuel here and fox deportes is showing ufc reruns on Saturday. They're re showing the Mighty Mouse/Dodson card and then some kind of show with the Couture/Machida fight. Phone Post
2/28/13 7:17 PM
Whittymore

MMAhaiku - Since this news dropped, I've literally scanned my channel guide every single day, sometimes multiple times a day, hoping to see Fuel pop up. I run a search for UFC hoping to spot the odd channel that isn't ppv, on demand, fox deportes, or FX. As an mma fan, it kills me when there's top tier promotion content available to some, but not all (and not me). I'm lucky that I have a FiOS house nearby that supports my junkie-like mentality, but I thought this was America! I shouldn't have to hide in the shadows like some common street thug, searching for the first grainy, choppy illegal stream that will pacify my needs. I shouldn't have to put on pants and drive to another county; only to sit next to my mother-in-law, explaining the sport to her the way you explain addition to a 4 year old. This IS America, and while I work my ass off living hand to mouth to feed a family of 4, some corporate toad sits in a chair that costs more than I make in a year. He decides that flipping the switch on another cable channel in a field of 1000 isn't a priority to his 3 week golf and hooker vacation and I, we, STARVE for the entertainment we so desperately need!

FRAT NOTES:
-I want FuelTV
-I don't have it
-I'm bitter and emotional about it Phone Post
NAIL ON THE HEAD!!! I'm in the same boat Phone Post
2/28/13 8:36 PM
Luke Pukem
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just switched to a different Comcast plan today. I got the HD premium package, which includes a sports package. I have Fuel on channel 166. I'm sure it will not be the same for everyone.

They might as well change the name to UFC network. All day was nothing but UFC programming, and I LOVE it.

Only problem, it's not in HD... Phone Post
2/28/13 8:50 PM
Whittymore

Luke Pukem - Just switched to a different Comcast plan today. I got the HD premium package, which includes a sports package. I have Fuel on channel 166. I'm sure it will not be the same for everyone.

They might as well change the name to UFC network. All day was nothing but UFC programming, and I LOVE it.

What city ? Phone Post
2/28/13 9:49 PM
MMAhaiku
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whittymore -
Luke Pukem - Just switched to a different Comcast plan today. I got the HD premium package, which includes a sports package. I have Fuel on channel 166. I'm sure it will not be the same for everyone.

What city ? Phone Post
Not Philly, 166 is Fearnet OnDemand for me. :( Phone Post
2/28/13 10:32 PM
willthiswork
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's so annoying to me that when I lived in the middle of nowhere in SouthWestern Virginia I had Fuel through Comcast. Now I'm living outside of DC and I don't. I now have access to pretty much anything that someone could want but no Fuel via Comcast... I don't want to switch to Fios but damn...
2/28/13 11:00 PM
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still not in Washington. Goddamn it! Phone Post
2/28/13 11:42 PM
JoeMimic

Fox Deportes is showing the card at 3pm on Sunday if anyone wants to wait lol Phone Post
2/28/13 11:44 PM
Drunkie
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is fucking comcraptic. still no fuel.
3/1/13 9:50 AM
Whittymore

MMAhaiku -
Whittymore -

What city ? Phone Post
Not Philly, 166 is Fearnet OnDemand for me. :( Phone Post
Same in Nashville :(
I'd pay for this card if I could Phone Post
3/1/13 11:45 AM
MMAhaiku

OP- are the people you work for aware of the emotional response to the news of the alleged roll out of your channel to Comcast customers? If so, is there any communication between entities about giving the people what they want?

We're adults and we understand how the politics of business will slow seemingly inane things to a stand still. However, ever since UFC announced the partnership with FOX there has been a swell of enthusiasm, disappointment, and frustration from people who don't have this channel. This card is special; loaded with fan favorites and legends. Many of us in this thread have expressed that we'd willingly pay a ppv price for it.

I think a lot of us are waiting for Santa Claus to save the day here. What can we expect? Phone Post
3/1/13 3:24 PM
Whittymore

It's clear OP hates us and will kick our puppies when we aren't looking Phone Post
3/1/13 4:20 PM
JoeMimic

Voted up my soldiers waiting for Fuel TV!
3/1/13 5:06 PM
MMAhaiku

If I wake up tmmw and have it, I'll be running through the streets like Ebeneezer Scrooge at the end of Xmas Carol. Phone Post
3/2/13 1:41 AM
Luke Pukem
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whittymore -

What city ? Phone Post
Pittsburgh Phone Post
3/2/13 2:17 AM
smth416
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any of my Jersey brethren get any new feedback from Comcast?? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.