UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's Comcastic!

3/1/13 3:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Whittymore
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's clear OP hates us and will kick our puppies when we aren't looking Phone Post
3/1/13 3:24 PM
abi
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gotta stream the fuel fights i guess..i pay well over $100 for comcast per month and cant get the elusive fuel channel... Phone Post
3/1/13 4:20 PM
JoeMimic
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up my soldiers waiting for Fuel TV!
3/1/13 5:06 PM
MMAhaiku
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I wake up tmmw and have it, I'll be running through the streets like Ebeneezer Scrooge at the end of Xmas Carol. Phone Post
3/2/13 1:41 AM
Luke Pukem
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whittymore -
Luke Pukem - Just switched to a different Comcast plan today. I got the HD premium package, which includes a sports package. I have Fuel on channel 166. I'm sure it will not be the same for everyone.

They might as well change the name to UFC network. All day was nothing but UFC programming, and I LOVE it.

Only problem, it's not in HD... Phone Post
What city ? Phone Post
Pittsburgh Phone Post
3/2/13 2:17 AM
smth416
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any of my Jersey brethren get any new feedback from Comcast?? Phone Post
3/2/13 1:13 PM
CLINTK9
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuel/Comcast messed up big time by not having this ready for this card!
3/2/13 1:34 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

I'll never understand why a card like this is on Fuel where no one can see it. They will lose money on the live event and they won't even get any tv viewers.

This is seriously bullshit.
I spend alot of money on the PPV's, but then I dont get to watch any of the free cards.
Dana/ufc come one get these cards on channel more then 15% of the country has.
They put more damn cards on Fuel then FX.
3/2/13 1:36 PM
Bluegrass
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe I'm missing this card..... Phone Post
3/2/13 2:04 PM
MMAhaiku
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bummer, but I really didn't expect it to happen. I'll be happy when it finally rolls out (maybe Gus/Moussasi) but to Comcast, Fuel is no different than Food Network. They'll go through their usual avenues of channel alignment and we'll just have to deal with it. Phone Post
3/2/13 2:10 PM
JoeMimic
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch we will get it Monday and it'll only be standard definition. Phone Post
3/2/13 2:11 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it's not here by Gus/Mousasi, then fuck the UFC for sticking all this stuff in the Fuel graveyard (no offense, Fuel Guy).

3/2/13 2:16 PM
SasquatchShaman

Still don't have it...
3/2/13 3:10 PM
Cha0s008
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is bullshit!
3/2/13 7:12 PM
Whittymore
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate everything and everyone Phone Post
3/2/13 7:21 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hector Lombard, Gomi, Hunt, Wand.

Free tv.

Yeah.

Thanks Comcast! Phone Post
3/2/13 7:21 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By thanks I mean FUCK for carrying Russian channels but not Fuel. Phone Post
3/2/13 7:28 PM
palmmute
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch I read this and didn't realize this was from 18 days ago. Phone Post
3/2/13 8:44 PM
MMAhaiku

Id love to have the process of adding a channel explained to me. If I can set my home security from my tv remote, then turning a channel on can't be the Pony Express. Phone Post
3/2/13 9:15 PM
Pat Giles

They switched fuels channel number on Uverse. It's near the sports tier now. If only they put it in hd. Phone Post
3/2/13 9:30 PM
The Blizz
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welp, gonna be watching by "other" means again tonight. THANKS, COMCAST!! Phone Post
3/3/13 12:52 PM
MMAhaiku

So Wand/Stann has come and gone and many loyal Comcast customers are still left in the cold in terms of Fuel TV. Almost 3 weeks ago the announcement was made that gave so many of us hope that we'd have access to the channel that supports our favorite sport like no other. But the promise was, at least at this juncture, empty.

Comcast friends who have kept this thread alive: keep going. Maybe OP will return with uplifting news or perhaps use us as a way to let Comcast know how we feel. We're a month away from UFC on Fuel 9 with Gus/Moussasi.

Let's keep a PMA and hope for the best. Phone Post
3/3/13 2:10 PM
sside maurice
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread backfired.
3/3/13 2:19 PM
mclay
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sside maurice - This thread backfired.
< Phone Post
3/3/13 7:01 PM
Dmoney35

why even announce it so annoying Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.