UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It's Comcastic!

3/2/13 2:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it's not here by Gus/Mousasi, then fuck the UFC for sticking all this stuff in the Fuel graveyard (no offense, Fuel Guy).

3/2/13 2:16 PM
SasquatchShaman

Still don't have it...
3/2/13 3:10 PM
Cha0s008
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is bullshit!
3/2/13 7:12 PM
Whittymore
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate everything and everyone Phone Post
3/2/13 7:21 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hector Lombard, Gomi, Hunt, Wand.

Free tv.

Yeah.

Thanks Comcast! Phone Post
3/2/13 7:21 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By thanks I mean FUCK for carrying Russian channels but not Fuel. Phone Post
3/2/13 7:28 PM
palmmute
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch I read this and didn't realize this was from 18 days ago. Phone Post
3/2/13 8:44 PM
MMAhaiku
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id love to have the process of adding a channel explained to me. If I can set my home security from my tv remote, then turning a channel on can't be the Pony Express. Phone Post
3/2/13 9:15 PM
Pat Giles

They switched fuels channel number on Uverse. It's near the sports tier now. If only they put it in hd. Phone Post
3/2/13 9:30 PM
The Blizz
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welp, gonna be watching by "other" means again tonight. THANKS, COMCAST!! Phone Post
3/3/13 12:52 PM
MMAhaiku
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Wand/Stann has come and gone and many loyal Comcast customers are still left in the cold in terms of Fuel TV. Almost 3 weeks ago the announcement was made that gave so many of us hope that we'd have access to the channel that supports our favorite sport like no other. But the promise was, at least at this juncture, empty.

Comcast friends who have kept this thread alive: keep going. Maybe OP will return with uplifting news or perhaps use us as a way to let Comcast know how we feel. We're a month away from UFC on Fuel 9 with Gus/Moussasi.

Let's keep a PMA and hope for the best. Phone Post
3/3/13 2:10 PM
sside maurice
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread backfired.
3/3/13 2:19 PM
mclay
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sside maurice - This thread backfired.
< Phone Post
3/3/13 7:01 PM
Dmoney35
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why even announce it so annoying Phone Post
3/3/13 7:55 PM
cripplersc
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I work for Comcast. Imagine my frustration. I have more channels than I need but for some reason a nigga can't get some Fuel? Will there be a replay on fox or fix or some shit. They should've given us the option to stream it on Xbox live or some shit Phone Post
3/3/13 8:08 PM
puddlesmith
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

at least they have a bunch of crappy on demand stuff available... right?!
3/3/13 8:34 PM
cripplersc
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

puddlesmith - at least they have a bunch of crappy on demand stuff available... right?!
Yeah like how to do pregnant Pilate's. Ain't nobody got time for that. Phone Post
3/3/13 8:58 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

abi - 
sside maurice - This thread backfired.
. Phone Post

3/3/13 8:59 PM
Matt Perry

Updaaaaaaate Phone Post
3/3/13 9:24 PM
Whittymore
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Show yourself Fuel!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
3/3/13 9:31 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Where is the trigger!!!"
3/3/13 11:40 PM
AhYeah
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFS Comcast the largest cable provider yet the UFC goes w/ fueltv that is not on Comcast??? and then wont live stream for folks in US. What a crock of BS...

*NICK DIAZ VOICE* "WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT FUELTV!?!?!?!?"

3/4/13 6:46 AM
quality

Stop being whiny. When new channels are announced it can take months to get the actual channels. You should be happy they at least announced it's coming sooner or later.

I don't have Fuel either and have Comcast but I do something you should all do in the mean time. STREAM.
3/4/13 7:32 AM
cripplersc

quality - Stop being whiny. When new channels are announced it can take months to get the actual channels. You should be happy they at least announced it's coming sooner or later.

I don't have Fuel either and have Comcast but I do something you should all do in the mean time. STREAM.
You know how many channel line up changes we did in the past week? 3! That's a update once every 2 1/3 days and still no Fuel. But I got 5 CSpan channels and 10 Spanish channels Phone Post
3/4/13 2:23 PM
Whittymore

It's not quite comcastic yet!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.