UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana could punch 1 guy it would be Frank Shamrock

2/12/13 9:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed, Frank would have to pull guard, Dana was a brawling bellhop on the mean streets of Boston, I believe his hands are registered weapons, can anyone confirm?
2/12/13 9:32 PM
hellride
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FloridaStriker - His hate for Frank goes back to when Frank put a beating on his fighter Tito Ortiz in the dark age of MMA. Back when Frank ran through everyone. Frank was basically the first real MMA fighter. The first one to put it all together. Dana is still sore about how he embarrassed him and Tito

Yep, that is one of the best fights of all time. I remember Frank weighed in with pants on then took a bunch of change out of his pockets and showed everyone.
2/12/13 10:49 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_snsheehan - Yo thanks for putting my tweets up here!!!
No problem. Good job. Any more insight on what was said today? Phone Post
2/13/13 1:25 AM
theshooter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Well it's a good thing you met them both in person.
I havent met either so I have no idea who would kick whos ass "

I shook both of their hands. Frank felt quite a bit stronger than Dana. Frank just looked tougher than Dana also. I'd fight Dana before I'd mess with Frank.
2/13/13 5:30 AM
DanCrase
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a lot of respect for Dana for things he's accomplished and the fact he works his arse off...but, seriously, it wouldn't even be a fight and it won't be; it'll never happen. I don't even think Dana would be medically cleared due to his mangetout disease.
2/13/13 6:45 AM
lurkingveteran
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J -

All of Dana's negative energy is not helping him out medically.

His fake tough guy act may actually be harmful to his health.

Hope he regains his health.

Probably should just forget about Frank S. and the Bellator boys.

if u know hes Dana probably one of most positive people ever, sometimes when u dont sit on fences and u speak ur mind those soundbites may sound negative but u get some slack cos ur so bloody supportive to everyone else. this is reality. most people who are truly passionate about things have strong views both ways. ive never seen that as a negative. if someone literally shits on everyone the whole time and thats their personality then yes that will get u in the end but this is no way the case with him. Phone Post
2/13/13 2:35 PM
bhealthy

dana's juiced bones would shatter on impact, adversely impacting boxercise profits worldwide
2/13/13 2:39 PM
kanotoa
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana could pay Nick Diaz to punch Frank for him. Phone Post
2/13/13 2:39 PM
kanotoa
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pinch hitter Phone Post
2/13/13 2:46 PM
bhealthy

Rambo John J - 

Dana is 0% fighter.

Frank is 100% fighter.

styles make fights
2/13/13 2:49 PM
bhealthy

bhealthy - dana's juiced bones would shatter on impact, adversely impacting boxercise profits worldwide

but dana might have a shot against handy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.