UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What impressed you most about Bigfoot Silva ?

2/12/13 2:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sureshock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vs Overeem.

Was it?

A) His knockout over the latest K-1 Champion.

B) His comeback victory when he was clearly losing two rounds to one.

C) Eating all those devastating knees from Overeem and not even breathing hard much less getting TKOed.

D) His great cardio for such a huge HW that cuts from 300 pounds to 265.

E) His victory over Fedor.

F) ???
2/12/13 2:02 PM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cardio and sticking to his gameplan.  I also like that he said he told Overeem to bring it while in guard, knowing it would tire him out more.

2/12/13 2:05 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Easily his cardio.  It's ridiculous for such a big guy.

2/12/13 2:13 PM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The way he beat Fedor.
2/12/13 2:20 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His confidence. 3-2 in 5 fights he was set up to lose in a row. He doesn't get intimidated, and even thinks he can beat and wants to rematch the 2 guys that destroyed him. I respect that. Phone Post
2/12/13 2:29 PM
sureshock

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  His confidence. 3-2 in 5 fights he was set up to lose in a row. He doesn't get intimidated, and even thinks he can beat and wants to rematch the 2 guys that destroyed him. I respect that. Phone Post

word.

For me it would be the uber knees he ate and he didn't even break a sweat. That is one tough dude.
2/12/13 2:32 PM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  His confidence. 3-2 in 5 fights he was set up to lose in a row. He doesn't get intimidated, and even thinks he can beat and wants to rematch the 2 guys that destroyed him. I respect that. Phone Post

You can look at those fights as him being set up to lose. But they were also huge opportunities. He could have won every one and been seen as an unstoppable monster by now. Of course, with 2 beasts from AKA... that didn't happen.

I don't see him being at the top, but he holds a place right near it. Basically the same position as Machida.
2/12/13 2:38 PM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A

that's about it so far
2/12/13 2:41 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His girth Phone Post
2/12/13 2:43 PM
xsrg95
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A, B, C, D, E, F = he's a nice guy

2/12/13 2:45 PM
FreakDaddy
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He speaks decent English too......
2/12/13 2:54 PM
Mr Sponge

His patience. He knew he had to survive early on and he did. He knew Overeem was gassed and that he had to finish him to win and he did. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.