UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda's mom on why she doesn't have a boyfriend

2/12/13 7:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vulva Fabulous
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jiujitsufigher7 - AS much as I don't like the Ronda hype,her mom is right.

I said something similar about a year ago, when I said Alistair Overeem was the Cris Cyborg of men's MMA and it was unfortunate that there was no Overeem bashing while there was lots of Cyborg bashing. A sad double standard.

Now a year later I was poven rght whe we saw how Overeem performs without steroids. The same applies to Cyorg. Without steroids she won't get past Miesha Tate or Liz Carmouche. Cyborg will lose her first comebaack fight like Overeem did.

Ronda's mom is orrect, without steroids Cris Cyborg is as good as dead if she fights Rousey. It would be a literal murder. At the same time though I do disagree with Ronda's mom in that I don't believe Cyborg is afraid of Rousey, just like Overeem wasn't afraid of Silva. Cyborg is totally unaware that next time she steps in the Octagon without steroids she is in for a big surprise. Any of the top 10 females will rape Cyborg as if they wee wearing a strap on. Cyborg will get the beating of her life by any of the top 10 female 135 lbs fighters. Sadly she doesn't know it, this is what steroids do to you, and once you fight without them you are a nobody. Ask Alistair Overeem the male Cris Cyborg.
I was with ya until you said that Ronda will literally murder Cyborg.

I don't think she would do that and lose the money in a possible rematch.....and her freedom. Phone Post
2/12/13 8:09 PM
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"One thing that concerns me, is that the more fame and attention you get, the more people come around that are there for the afterglow. She doesn't have a boyfriend right now, and part of the reason for that is because it's really hard to know if people are really liking her for her, or if they just want to be there when the cameras are on. That applies to friends and business associates. I worry about that whole Hollywood type scene where people think, 'You're only my friend as long as you're doing well.'"

I'm sure there are lot of guys who'd hook up with Rousey who do not care about money or fame. I would.
2/12/13 8:11 PM
NAAFS
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - That was a great read.

Kirik, we REALLY have to add the vote up/down feature to the app. I use the app on my phone and tablet quite a bit and I really want to give people their due. Phone Post
That would be stellar Phone Post
2/12/13 8:21 PM
UGSlapshot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NAAFS -
Vulva Fabulous - That was a great read.

Kirik, we REALLY have to add the vote up/down feature to the app. I use the app on my phone and tablet quite a bit and I really want to give people their due. Phone Post
That would be stellar Phone Post
The app is so bad it made me feel like I got scammed.

Can't edit you're posts.

Can't see a post your quoting.

Can't vote up or down though I don't do much of that.

Crashes when you try to use refresh.

All you can do is post, other forums have more functional apps that alow you to do everything I listed and ARE FREE... Phone Post
2/12/13 9:21 PM
Bucephalus

Ya gotta love moms.
2/12/13 9:26 PM
UGSlapshot

Bucephalus - Ya gotta love moms.
I bet she told a few boyfriends hay don't worry about my dad but my mom might beat your ass. Phone Post
2/12/13 10:14 PM
easedel

UGSlapshot - 
I bet she told a few boyfriends hay don't worry about my dad but my mom might beat your ass. Phone Post

Dude...that is a bit wrong man. Her pops committed suicide if you didn't know.
2/12/13 10:19 PM
Bucephalus

easedel - 
UGSlapshot - 

You just made it offensive with your post.. and I suspect that you know that.
2/12/13 10:30 PM
UGSlapshot

easedel -
UGSlapshot - 

Nice try but everyone knows her mom is a highly regarded judokan. Phone Post
2/12/13 10:34 PM
Jons Forsberg

JerodR - Anytime you have money, you run into these type of problems. Fame only makes it worse. Hopefully she keeps her friends close that were her friends when she had nothing.

Ronda has money??

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.