UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike DOLCE DIET Q&A Wed 8:00 PM ET

2/14/13 12:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

strengthcoach - 
CindyO - 

Have you heard of FitnessVT.com? If so, what's your opinion of this system?

Cindy

Hi Cindy, I have heard of Fitness VT. Their system seems to be clean as far as I can tell from their website. I have not seen their meal plans or complete philosophies. Their approach seems to be honest but their price seems to be very high.
You can obtain my books THE DOLCE DIET LIVING LEAN or the LIVING LEAN COOKBOOK for $9.99 on iTunes & Kindle and not have to spend another dime on a lifer plan again.
Fitness VT charges from $40 per month to over $300 per month.
I'm not trying to plug my books or bash what may be a good program but highlighting options. We have over 4,500 testimonials favorited on my twitter account @TheDolceDiet from people who are losing dozens to over 100 pounds from just reading one book.

Thanks Mike:)

Cindy

2/14/13 12:20 AM
CindyO

GROUNDnLB -  I eat relatively healthy, but I do have a sweet tooth. I make relatively healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. (Healthy compared to store bought)

Is there truly a huge difference between 100% whole wheat flour and unbleached?

Also, is gluten the devil, or is it something I don't really need to cut out? Phone Post

Recipe for said healthy oatmeal cc cookies? This thread is making me hungry:(

Cindy

2/14/13 12:37 AM
Moke
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quinoa chia seeds avocado kale red grapes

You'd go the rest of your life without any animal protein?
2/14/13 12:42 AM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks! Phone Post
2/14/13 12:47 AM
JLSteckley

Sub Phone Post
2/14/13 1:04 AM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
2/14/13 1:50 AM
da Vinci 81
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
2/14/13 2:15 AM
RONINXOM
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for later Phone Post
2/14/13 2:27 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe this was a huge success! Thank u so much Mike for taking the time to stop in and do this. We all know as the best in the business, ur time isn't cheap, and we are very lucky to have had this honor. There is a wealth of knowledge in this thread now that couldn't have been amassed without u. I feel like I speak for all of us when I say, for that we are truly grateful. Also would like to personally thank u for the book offer. I will DM u tomorrow. This was awesome! Phone Post
2/14/13 2:35 AM
tres_equis_666
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
2/14/13 2:52 AM
Sudo21
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great! Thanks Mike.
2/14/13 6:21 AM
charliedelta1000
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a great resource- and free for everyone. Thanks to all who organised this and Mr. Dolce himself!
2/14/13 9:17 AM
compaqmac
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for later Phone Post
2/14/13 9:41 AM
thebigsexybeast
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr. Dolce, I'm diabetic and I wanted yo know if your books and programs are diabetic friendly? If not, do you have knowledge in diabetes and do you plan on writing a book for diabetic fighters or a program? You're a wizard Mr. Dolce, thank you VERY MUCH for your time...The Beast Has Spoken.............! Phone Post
2/14/13 11:30 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

TTT for anyone who missed this

2/14/13 11:57 AM
GROUNDnLB
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
GROUNDnLB -  I eat relatively healthy, but I do have a sweet tooth. I make relatively healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. (Healthy compared to store bought)

Is there truly a huge difference between 100% whole wheat flour and unbleached?

Also, is gluten the devil, or is it something I don't really need to cut out? Phone Post

Recipe for said healthy oatmeal cc cookies? This thread is making me hungry:(

Cindy

1 cup low fat margerine (melted)
2 eggs
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup truvia (or another natural sweetener)
1 cup unbleached flour
2 cups quick oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix it up in that order, put dough on a non stick pan, bake at 350 Celcius for 15-19 minutes, depending on the size of your cookies. (Bake until slightly golden brown on top)

This recipe is 20% the saturated fat of a normal choc chip cookie.

Happy eating! Phone Post
2/14/13 12:02 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sub raisins for the chocolate, but that thar am's a goodin ' !

2/14/13 12:58 PM
NdrCntrl

TTT Phone Post
2/14/13 1:03 PM
EpicE11even
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed to read later. From what I read this was an amazing thread! Phone Post
2/14/13 1:33 PM
BrattMamley
992 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a great read. Thanks Dolce! Great podcast. Just had my sister order living lean!

2/14/13 1:40 PM
sitchpack

Thanks again to all that makes this happen, if you can afford it I suggest you buy a blue name to support the UG, and to continue to offer us such outstanding opportunities like this and the UG meet ups with Dana.

Well done to Kirik, Dolce, and all involved for this effort.

2/14/13 3:24 PM
chrisbaker

. Phone Post
2/14/13 3:34 PM
strengthcoach
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys!
I had an awesome time doing this Q&A with you last night.
Big thanks to Kirik and the UG for making space for us.
Since this thread now exists, I'm not going anywhere, so, keep your questions coming in and I will do my best throughout the day to answer each one.
I'll get caught up with the ones that were posted late last night and continue on from there.
Thanks!
-Mike Dolce
2/14/13 3:40 PM
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sho_Gunn - 
Letibleu - 

If someone knows nothing about weight loss and working out, how should they proceed?

I dont think you answered this Mike. Please and Thanks.
2/14/13 3:42 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

I don't want to continue to be accussed of smooching your asss, but I need to again. Thank you Kirik for putting this together, and to Dolce for giving us his valuable knowledge & input and contagious positive attitude.

Ok, I'm done :-)

(and thank you Rick Storm as well)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.