UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I no longer support Allistar Overeem

2/12/13 8:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SlipSlap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to be a huge Reem fan. I would previously put him in my top 5 favorite fighters. I supported him through all of the roid allegations, and even found myself feeling bad for him, as the media and other fighters hounded him about it. Once he got popped for a unusually high T to E ratio I was disappointed, but said "fuck it, most fighters juice" I will still support the man. I began my change of mind leading up to the fight... Watching him in these interviews talk about how he was going to do this and that and basically showing Bigfoot NO respect as a fellow fighter.... That really made me think, this guy is completely overlooking his opponent. Watching his 30 minute walk in added to the build up, but nothing can compare to the fight. Hands at his side, chin in the air... Complete disrespect! Never thought I'd say this but I LOVED watching him get knocked out! I went from a fan when the Bigfoot fight was announced to being on Reem hate wagon. I would be open to supporting him in the future, however he has to prove to the fans that he is deserving of support. Anyone else experience this? Phone Post
2/12/13 8:51 PM
Lord Nitemare
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was embarassing...

...as far as his roid excuse, several insiders have admitted to the fact that he was using.

2/12/13 8:52 PM
SlipSlap

Examples of Reem previously being a douce an I will shut my mouth. If not, BYE! Phone Post
2/12/13 8:52 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never understood why people make threads like this.
Do you honestly think anyone cares whether you're a fan of reem or not?
2/12/13 8:54 PM
SlipSlap

I honesty don't understand the purpose of commenting? Does it make you feel good to tell me that no one cares? Why the negativity? Phone Post
2/12/13 8:57 PM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlipSlap -  I honesty don't understand the purpose of commenting? Does it make you feel good to tell me that no one cares? Why the negativity? Phone Post

I'm negative?
You made a thread basically talking shit about a fighter and why you don't like him anymore.
SlipSlap

Lord Nitemare -

It was embarassing...

...as far as his roid excuse, several insiders have admitted to the fact that he was using.

I never knew it was confirmed by insiders, but I figured as much. Phone Post

The Gumball Kid - Damn guys it's true...

Alistair Overeem ?@Alistairovereem

I'm sadden to announce that in the wake of my defeat to Bigfoot Silva, I've also parted ways with SlipSlap. It has been a long time partnership that sucks to say goodbye too. #Blackzilians for opening coach positions

LOL!
2/12/13 8:58 PM
Malvert the Janitor
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skimmed. Phone Post
2/12/13 9:00 PM
SlipSlap

Yah, botched the spelling, I'm retarded Phone Post
2/12/13 9:02 PM
SlipSlap

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
SlipSlap -  I honesty don't understand the purpose of commenting? Does it make you feel good to tell me that no one cares? Why the negativity? Phone Post

I'm negative?
You made a thread basically talking shit about a fighter and why you don't like him anymore.
Yah man you're negative. I'm not so much talking shit as I am talking about my disappointment in a fighter who I previously supported. Not tryin to get into it with ya man.. Phone Post
2/12/13 9:07 PM

SlipSlap - 

I'm negative?
Yah man you're negative. I'm not so much talking shit as I am talking about my disappointment in a fighter who I previously supported. Not tryin to get into it with ya man.. Phone Post

Fair enough.
2/12/13 9:09 PM
SlipSlap

SlipSlap - 

I'm negative?

Fair enough.
We can both agree I suck at spelling, though... Phone Post
2/12/13 9:49 PM
LFTM
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei -
LFTM -  Not really.

He's always been a douche. Nothing new there. Phone Post

what, since you started following the sport last year? he was super quiet and never talked about anyone at all for most of his career.
Oh fuck off. I've thought he was a douche for years. A fews back he was a total disrespectful douche in his comments on Cro Cop.

Just because I don't suck your boys dick doesn't mean I just started loving MMA. Phone Post
2/12/13 9:52 PM
Drunkenirishfc
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid - Damn guys it's true...

Alistair Overeem ?@Alistairovereem

I'm sadden to announce that in the wake of my defeat to Bigfoot Silva, I've also parted ways with SlipSlap. It has been a long time partnership that sucks to say goodbye too. #Blackzilians for opening coach positions
. Phone Post
2/12/13 10:30 PM
ranier wolfcastle
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

his great wins have not been erased

2/13/13 12:31 AM

SlipSlap - 
SlipSlap - 

I'm negative?

Fair enough.
We can both agree I suck at spelling, though... Phone Post

Eh, don't be so hard on yourself!
Sorry if i was jerk to ya bud, it was not a personal attack.
2/13/13 12:36 AM
HexRei

LFTM - 
HexRei -
LFTM -  Not really.

what, since you started following the sport last year? he was super quiet and never talked about anyone at all for most of his career.
Oh fuck off. I've thought he was a douche for years. A fews back he was a total disrespectful douche in his comments on Cro Cop.

Just because I don't suck your boys dick doesn't mean I just started loving MMA. Phone Post

He fought for almost ten years before he said anything about CroCop. Noob.
2/13/13 12:30 PM
LFTM
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei -
LFTM - 
HexRei -
LFTM -  Not really.

He fought for almost ten years before he said anything about CroCop. Noob.
Did I say he didn't? Phone Post
2/13/13 12:57 PM
EckY
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - I ordered ufc 1 for 7.99. I have always thought Alistair was an assclown with no place in the big show.

Then you are a moran.

2/13/13 1:44 PM
Havok33
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm as big a fan as I ever was, but he did fight like an asshole and I'm still digusted. The cockiness and trash talk before hand I had no problem with; I can definitely see how that attitude would put people off, but I've always loved cocky shit-talkers. The problem is taking that attitude into the cage.

Look at Sonnen: biggest mouth in the business, but when he walks down for a match, he's totally focused. All the crazy bragging is replaced with calm determination. Chael doesn't fight like he hypes (in an exaggerated, overconfident manner). He drops the act and gets down to business. Alistair didn't, and got repeatedly punched in the fucking face for it.

If he doesn't immediately put up his K1 guard against JDS, I may just put my damn foot through the TV.

2/13/13 6:14 PM

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - I never understood why people make threads like this.
Do you honestly think anyone cares whether you're a fan of reem or not?
You cared enough to read the thread tittle, click on it, then write a post of your own in said thread. Thereby unintentionally disproving your own assertion in the process.

Stop trying to be cool. You're not fooling anyone. Phone Post

Notimpressedbyyourposting.
2/13/13 6:20 PM
Barbalos

What great wins at HW? Todd Duffee? Fujita? The easiest K1 tournament ever doesn't count either. And everything I've heard from GG over the years, well let's just say none of them have anything good to say about Overeem.
2/13/13 6:33 PM

Barbalos - What great wins at HW? Todd Duffee? Fujita? The easiest K1 tournament ever doesn't count either. And everything I've heard from GG over the years, well let's just say none of them have anything good to say about Overeem.

Wedum, Lesner come to mind
2/13/13 6:39 PM
Barbalos

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
Barbalos - What great wins at HW? Todd Duffee? Fujita? The easiest K1 tournament ever doesn't count either. And everything I've heard from GG over the years, well let's just say none of them have anything good to say about Overeem.

Wedum, Lesner come to mind

Werdum, okay sure, but he looked like shit there. And Lesnar gave the worst performance of his career. Any top 10 HW would have steam rolled right through him that night, and everyone knows it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.